MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadal. Drake isn't Arky. Interesting how he shows up a few weeks ago and declares " hurricane" is a well respected member . Someone who hasn't posted in over a year. In any case, let's examine Hurricanes hypothesis that Arky declared well respected.

HmmWhoKnows said:
Hurricane,

Would you think this crime leans more to sexually based or drug/debt/money based? IMO, Recla and Co. are innocent.

Thanks in advance.

Drake, I believe this to be a simple case of a random sexual assault gone bad . I have posted many times before that if the two girls had not arrived back home at the time they did Sherrill would have likely been raped in her own home, probably threatened and beaten within an inch of her life, but left alive. Follow the KISS principle. Just because LE does not currently have the necessary evidence to satisfy their burden of proof in a court of law does not mean that this case is not solved. Or that it is some big conspiracy of drugs,money, bad cops & serial killers.

Since I am posting this I want to say that I am going silent with my research and will no longer be posting on any board, so don't waste your time directing questions to me because I won't be answering.

REW III recently spent 10yrs in the pen 2008-2018 for a couple of 2005 robberies . It Would have been a good time to solicit info from him, if they really thought he was responsible for 3MW .

Last edited:
REW III recently spent 10yrs in the pen 2008-2018 for a couple of 2005 robberies . It Would have been a good time to solicit info from him, if they really thought he was responsible for 3MW .
assuming this isnt a movie and that’s how LE works...

POIs are not always suspects......

I believe all three didnt do it...(well Garrison maybe he was at the murder site...don’t know) just that they worked with the people who did

I will not give up on my plight that JK knows more. I think the fact that it was Graduation night is very important to this case. I think something happened at the parties and that the APOC siting happened. The fact that Sherill supposedly said "three friends" is important. I believe JK was the third friend. I believe Sherrill had to be lured out of the house so that the crime scene could be staged. I do not understand why JK is not cited as being highly suspicious for not calling Janis. I was 18 not too long ago. Had ANYTHING like this happened to someone I cared about I would have been calling EVERYONE whenever I noticed the scene. The cars, purses and keys were there. How could an 18 year old not be intelligent enough to realize something was wrong? Then she changes the timeline. Again, if anything like this happened I would remember every detail of that day for the rest of my life. It's true, Springfield had a lot of creepy individuals in the area at the time, but I believe them to be red herrings. Most of the goons involved with this case that are in prison seem incapable of not bragging about their misdeeds and or changing their stories. I believe parents of the teenagers are involved in this and intentionally staged, and contaminated the crime scene. I also believe them to be one of the people who failed the polygraph. Until the people closest to the women (Excluding Bartt, because I will never consider him a suspect) are talked to I do not think this case will be solved. The biggest key here is motive. Ask yourself, besides a killer, who had the motive to harm three innocent women on graduation night? A night that was considerably more memorable at the time then it is today. I believe a lot of misinformation was spread about this case, and that the LE in Springfield was incapable of solving it from the start. I also can not stand the way Sherrill and Suzie were painted by some individuals. IF the people involved are reading this, don't you want notoriety for keeping a secret for 27+ years? Some people have it for keeping a secret for a shorter amount of time. It's unfair for someone to ruin so many lives without even blinking. All of this is JMO. I am not blaming or accusing anyone, but questionable actions should not be ignored, and when all other options have been beaten to death, I think its best to look at the regular old people who came to the house that day.

Nadal. Drake isn't Arky. Interesting how he shows up a few weeks ago and declares " hurricane" is a well respected member . Someone who hasn't posted in over a year. In any case, let's examine Hurricanes hypothesis that Arky declared well respected.

HmmWhoKnows said:
Hurricane,

Would you think this crime leans more to sexually based or drug/debt/money based? IMO, Recla and Co. are innocent.

Thanks in advance.

Drake, I believe this to be a simple case of a random sexual assault gone bad . I have posted many times before that if the two girls had not arrived back home at the time they did Sherrill would have likely been raped in her own home, probably threatened and beaten within an inch of her life, but left alive. Follow the KISS principle. Just because LE does not currently have the necessary evidence to satisfy their burden of proof in a court of law does not mean that this case is not solved. Or that it is some big conspiracy of drugs,money, bad cops & serial killers.

Since I am posting this I want to say that I am going silent with my research and will no longer be posting on any board, so don't waste your time directing questions to me because I won't be answering.
Texas, Even tho many times being in agreement - and disagreement - I have also considered Hurricane and his posts as well respected. If I may ask, do you agree/disagree with his theory and/or assessment?

BK

Texas, Even tho many times being in agreement - and disagreement - I have also considered Hurricane and his posts as well respected. If I may ask, do you agree/disagree with his theory and/or assessment?

BK
How do we make an informed decision without All of the facts / evidence ? Said another way , I’m Loosely paraphrasing what Bartt told another poster . No sleuth is solving anything that LE hasn’t for 28 years with ALL of the evidence / information at their disposal .
Personally , I’m not here for The Who - done - it or self promoting that some seem to be .
What we can do however , is keep the women’s story alive , because most of LE involved with the case are now retired & probably start passing away soon . I think it’s important to keep the pressure on .

In regards to Hurricane post , he’s agreeing with Missouri violent crime support unit that motive was an opportunity assault and not some drug dealing conspiracy , elaborate plan . I don’t know how one could argue against that .

I would add , that as new info comes to light folks are welcome to change their opinions . Cox is a perfect example .
What’s the general consensus ?
• he’s toying with LE
• he’s a buffoon that always gets caught
New info :
• Asher states he was working in front of the home .
• Bartt saw utility locator paint in front of his mom’s driveway .
• how many crimes did he get away with we don’t know about ? I know of some that aren’t general public knowledge .

Does it mean he’s responsible ? Not necessarily . Can he be 100% ruled out ? I don’t see how .

Last edited:
“Random sexual assault” doesnt add up...

I respect hurricane but a lone perp doesn’t have a plan for three women, rope, vehicle space, etc without getting caught....no way imo...esp in middle of city.

I do think if it were drug related, and a cop knew about it, that would explain red herrings we all have issue with ....

even if you can control with one gun pointing,,.. doesnt mean you fully trust everything to go as planned....plus you have to have land ready for burial. Cox didnt have land... cox’s family was mega poor along with him...cox’s M O was always one woman and left tons of evidence in every case

But the gooses has land and clubhouses everywhere

How do we make an informed decision without All of the facts / evidence ? Said another way , I’m Loosely paraphrasing what Bartt told another poster . No sleuth is solving anything that LE hasn’t for 28 years with ALL of the evidence / information at their disposal .
Personally , I’m not here for The Who - done - it or self promoting that some seem to be .
What we can do however , is keep the women’s story alive , because most of LE involved with the case are now retired & probably start passing away soon . I think it’s important to keep the pressure on .

In regards to Hurricane post , he’s agreeing with Missouri violent crime support unit that motive was an opportunity assault and not some drug dealing conspiracy , elaborate plan . I don’t know how one could argue against that .

I would add , that as new info comes to light folks are welcome to change their opinions . Cox is a perfect example .
What’s the general consensus ?
• he’s toying with LE
• he’s a buffoon that always gets caught
New info :
• Asher states he was working in front of the home .
• Bartt saw utility locator paint in front of his mom’s driveway .
• how many crimes did he get away with we don’t know about ? I know of some that aren’t general public knowledge .

Does it mean he’s responsible ? Not necessarily . Can he be 100% ruled out ? I don’t see how .
Texas,
you once states Clay and co. Deserved more jail time for already having deviant behavior and you questioned their already shaky alibi...

since you brought up “new info” wrt Cox,, what do you think of Asher verifying that the alibis of the GRs were suspect.....and the non-mentioning of Joe?

TIA

Texas,
you once states Clay and co. Deserved more jail time for already having deviant behavior and you questioned their already shaky alibi...

since you brought up “new info” wrt Cox,, what do you think of Asher verifying that the alibis of the GRs were suspect.....and the non-mentioning of Joe?

TIA

I did NOT state they deserved more jail time . And you know it , stop taking post from five years ago out of context and trying to manipulate people .. there is a reason they are closed for quotes / reply’s .

I did NOT state they deserved more jail time . And you know it , stop taking post from five years ago out of context and trying to manipulate people .. there is a reason they are closed for quotes / reply’s .
It’s still there in Hurricane’s post(your original post).... you deleted your post later on or edited it to be blank but it’s there

Im not manipulating anything, merely saying I agreed with you..

Regarding hurricane, I do believe he was on right path but his motive is wrong....

It’s still there in Hurricane’s post(your original post).... you deleted your post later on or edited it to be blank but it’s there

Im not manipulating anything, merely saying I agreed with you..

Regarding hurricane, I do believe he was on right path but his motive is wrong....
Ever since you showed up from topix with your multiple screen names ( Violation TOS) you've intimidated and harassed the clay's. ( Violation TOS) . The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

You aren't going to try and mis quote my post out of context to further harass them. You know EXACTLY what you're doing. What ever your issue with them is TAKE IT OFF THE BOARD, and the rest of us can resume a peaceful discussion. @JerseyGirl

Neither Sherrill nor the perp expected anybody to be there that night except Sherrill, in my opinion. The girls' plans had changed several times, as I recall, and the decision to go back to Suzie's house was, by all accounts, a last minute one. It's very possible, again my opinion, the person responsible was already there. The attack on Sherrill had not started yet when the girls arrived. She may not have even realized he was there yet. Things escalated very swiftly and he took control, probably with a weapon. The girls would have been tired, mostly likely tipsy from partying all night and totally confused, not expecting the situation and circumstances, easy to manipulate. One perp, one BIG secret still kept by one person, in my opinion only doncha know.

Ever since you showed up from topix with your multiple screen names ( Violation TOS) you've intimidated and harassed the clay's. ( Violation TOS) . The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

You aren't going to try and mis quote my post out of context to further harass them. You know EXACTLY what you're doing. What ever your issue with them is TAKE IT OFF THE BOARD, and the rest of us can resume a peaceful discussion. @JerseyGirl
I have only one name.....u do know Websleuths could detect if I was doing multiple...

what info of the clays did I post besides his own posts???? What are you even talking about? Stop personalizing or bickering with me. That’s against TOS

you posted that you thought Clay deserved more time for showing signs of deviant behavior...it’s in your post history.. I didn’t harass them I just merely agreed that it was deviant behavior.

let’s please get back to civil discussion now

Proof that I’ve posted personal info of Clays....right now. I never did or would do that....

Are you confusing me with someone else? I only posted screenshots from People Magazine and Disaapeared video links

@TexasT here's your post attached..

@JerseyGirl I have never...nor would ever post personal info., there's zero proof of that..TexasT is making up lies and you can see in the post attached that it was HE who attacked Clay (Post #553 in Thread 6 shows this)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Neither Sherrill nor the perp expected anybody to be there that night except Sherrill, in my opinion. The girls' plans had changed several times, as I recall, and the decision to go back to Suzie's house was, by all accounts, a last minute one. It's very possible, again my opinion, the person responsible was already there. The attack on Sherrill had not started yet when the girls arrived. She may not have even realized he was there yet. Things escalated very swiftly and he took control, probably with a weapon. The girls would have been tired, mostly likely tipsy from partying all night and totally confused, not expecting the situation and circumstances, easy to manipulate. One perp, one BIG secret still kept by one person, in my opinion only doncha know.

Agree on last sentence.

Perhaps from the party that night?

One person could have done this.
Mule,, I think the party goers would not have included the mother if involved...makes no sense...(JMO)

plus how does garrison (since he had intimate details of the case only known to police...)know about Janelle crew? There’s no link....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member