Found Deceased WI - Amarah Banks, 26, Zaniya Ivery, 5, Camaria Banks, 4, Milwaukee, 8 February 2020

Yes this link regarding suspect:

‘believed to be in the company of Arzel J. IVERY. A. IVERY is already in custody.’

Have you seen this child? Cameria Banks
Just checked CCAP on this suspect. He’s 25, has been booked on tentative charges of aggravated battery and has 3-4 other cases in the system since he turned 18.

Arzel Ivery

Amarah J. Banks Facebook page:
Jerica Banks
Just looked at AI’s Facebook and I recognize some of his friends as people I have mutual friends with from high school (I’m within a couple years of his age and grew up in the area). The people I recognized are a pretty rough crowd, but not necessarily folks I would expect to commit seriously violent crime - a lot of drug trafficking type stuff and maybe minor weapons or traffic offenses for a few of them. I’m not entirely sure how close these people are with AI, but he doesn’t have a ton of friends on there... so it could be a bit of background, I dunno.

‘I’m worried:’ Amber Alert issued 1 week after Milwaukee mother, daughters reported missing

[...]

"I'm worried," said Valeria Spinner-Banks, who never thought her daughter, Amarah "Jerica" Banks and her grandchildren would be on a national poster. "This is going out to all of the hotels, and police departments, and hospitals."

The trio has was added to the database for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"This is horrible," said Spinner-Banks. "I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Just horrible," Spinner-Banks said.

Spinner-Banks has been full of anguish -- having not heard from Jerica and her daughters.

"We feel like this is a bad dream," Spinner-Banks said. "I'm praying and hoping that she is all right and the kids are all right."

missing-main.jpg

The last time Spinner-Banks saw the three of them was Friday, Feb. 7 -- after a funeral for Jerica's 1-year-old son, Arzel. The boy died from natural causes. Jerica was dropped off at home with the kids -- and has not been heard from since.

"It's not consistent with her," said Spinner-Banks. "The whole thing isn't consistent."

Milwaukee mother hopeful that missing daughter, grandchildren return safe

[...]

Investigators believe Banks and her daughters were last seen near Sherman Boulevard & Green Tree Road about 1 a.m. on February 8. Her family said that her sister dropped her off at home.

"I feel like I'm in a dream world," said Amarah's mother, Valeria Spinner-Banks.

Spinner-Banks says that her daughter is a consistent person, making unusual for her to do something like this.

"The word is out there. So if she's out there, she would have called. She would have called us and said; 'OK, I'm okay, guys. I don't think she would have left without telling us," Spinner-Banks said.

The three disappeared hours after the family grieved at a funeral for Amhara's infant child who died of natural causes, Spinner-Banks said . It's a pain Spinner-Banks understands, because she's also buried a daughter 26 years ago.

"I think the saddest part is that we haven't grieved enough for him, and now this," Spinner-Banks said. "And i might have to grieve again, and I'm like, this is ridiculous."

Police have a suspect in custody, who they identify as 25-year-old Arzel Ivery. Family says he's the father of Zaniya and Zel. Ivery was charged with aggravated battery on February 15, according to online court records.

"I worry about the girls. Have they been fed? are they cold? are they hungry? are their needs being met," Spinner-Banks said.

In the meantime, family is attempting to remain hopeful as they seek answers.

This is just so sad and cruel. My prayers are with all who love Amarah and her sweet babies. May justice be swift and severe for this cowardly monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back