OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CC
You know I got to much time on my hands, I’ve thought about the Wagners and you know that the Government knows everything little thing about each and everyone of them, they had Pike County Police, Ohio State Police, BCI, FBI, DEA, Homeland Security, Bordered Patrol, Alaska State Police,Canada Mounties and some states out west watching every move they made, so maybe one of these days we will find something out everything that all you fellow Sleuthers has asked and more,JMO

Yes! Many involved, here's some:

How big was the Pike County murders investigation?

• Adams County Sheriff's Office
• Buckeye State Sheriffs' Association
• Butler County Sheriff's Office
• Chillicothe Police Department
• Clark County Prosecutor's Office
• Columbus Division of Police
• Delaware County Sheriff's Office
• Franklin County Prosecutor's Office
• Franklin County Sheriff's Office
• Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office
• Ohio Air National Guard
• Ohio Crisis Response Team
• Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
• Ohio Department of Taxation
• Ohio Organized Crime Investigations Commission
• Ohio State Highway Patrol
• Pickaway County Sheriff's Office
• Piketon Police Department
• Portsmouth Police Department
• Ross County Sheriff's Office
• Scioto County Prosecutor's Office
• Scioto County Sheriff's Office
• U.S. 23 Major Crimes Task Force
• Warren County Prosecutor's Office
• Warren County Sheriff's Office
• Waverly Police Department
• Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
• Customs and Border Patrol
• Drug Enforcement Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Homeland Security Investigations
• U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Ohio
• U.S. Postal Inspection Service

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Absolutely stop sleuthing individuals other than the victims and POIs/suspects, and those actually charged with this crime. It is strictly against Websleuths TOS.

If you see a post that violates TOS in this regard, please Report on it immediately so the discussion doesn't get carried away.

From this post onward, members found to be sleuthing on innocents will receive temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. Zero tolerance.

Hey CC
You know I got to much time on my hands, I’ve thought about the Wagners and you know that the Government knows everything little thing about each and everyone of them, they had Pike County Police, Ohio State Police, BCI, FBI, DEA, Homeland Security, Bordered Patrol, Alaska State Police,Canada Mounties and some states out west watching every move they made, so maybe one of these days we will find something out everything that all you fellow Sleuthers has asked and more,JMO
Yes! Many involved, here's a few more plus the ones you mention:

How big was the Pike County murders investigation?

• Adams County Sheriff's Office
• Buckeye State Sheriffs' Association
• Butler County Sheriff's Office
• Chillicothe Police Department
• Clark County Prosecutor's Office
• Columbus Division of Police
• Delaware County Sheriff's Office
• Franklin County Prosecutor's Office
• Franklin County Sheriff's Office
• Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office
• Ohio Air National Guard
• Ohio Crisis Response Team
• Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
• Ohio Department of Taxation
• Ohio Organized Crime Investigations Commission
• Ohio State Highway Patrol
• Pickaway County Sheriff's Office
• Piketon Police Department
• Portsmouth Police Department
• Ross County Sheriff's Office
• Scioto County Prosecutor's Office
• Scioto County Sheriff's Office
• U.S. 23 Major Crimes Task Force
• Warren County Prosecutor's Office
• Warren County Sheriff's Office
• Waverly Police Department
• Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
• Customs and Border Patrol
• Drug Enforcement Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Homeland Security Investigations
• U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Ohio
• U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Wow that is a lot of Law Enforcements, they probably know where every mole and freckles are on this whole clan of Wagners, JMO

In GW4's discovery from June 26th 2019, there is DNA listed:

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

For GW4 to give out information that is true he has to know something. He can't know something without implicating himself, without being a part of the Wagner Criminal Conspiracy and Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

Count 9 = Conspiracy
Count 22 = Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

If he is guilty of even one charge then he is guilty of the Conspiracy charge and Corrupt Activity charge in his indictment.

GW4 is up on 22 felony charges with all kinds of specifications. No matter what he proclaims to prosecutors they are not going to decide he is suddenly innocent and let him go. Just because he says he didn't do the crimes or didn't do most of them, blaming others, does not mean he receives a get out of jail free card.

Per the timeline, 5/18/2017 was the day they searched the Excursion..

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Absolutely stop sleuthing individuals other than the victims and POIs/suspects, and those actually charged with this crime. It is strictly against Websleuths TOS.

If you see a post that violates TOS in this regard, please Report on it immediately so the discussion doesn't get carried away.

From this post onward, members found to be sleuthing on innocents will receive temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. Zero tolerance.

Thanks @sillybilly Is Fredericka and the Flying W/enterprises of the Wagner family still acceptable? Looking to stay on point.

Do all you Sleuthers know, (I Can’t Find It Anywhere’s) that the entire time the Wagners Brothers was in Alaska the state of opportunity, Jake and George didn’t have the first job, those two where supposed to be highly trained diesel mechanic, JMO the Wagners brothers was full of it!

I don't know of a good diesel mechanic that can't find full time jobs anywhere, easily. Besides trucks, there are a lot of diesel powered fishing boats in Alaska. It could be no one would hire them when word got out about the murders.

Thanks @sillybilly Is Fredericka and the Flying W/enterprises of the Wagner family still acceptable? Looking to stay on point.
I was wondering the same thing @sillybilly if we can still discuss Fredericka Wagner? The prosecution said they wanted to re-charge her at some point but maybe they won't. However, they searched her property, the Flying W Farms for a 3rd time just last November. They were there for 5 days and did say it was related to the Rhoden murders.

Also can we still discuss Rita Newcomb who is Angie's mom? She is cooperating, took a plea with the prosecution and will likely testify at trial. After her cooperation the prosecution will recommend a reduced sentence.

It seems they are both still part of the case but want to run it by you. Thankx!

Do all you Sleuthers know, (I Can’t Find It Anywhere’s) that the entire time the Wagners Brothers was in Alaska the state of opportunity, Jake and George didn’t have the first job, those two where supposed to be highly trained diesel mechanic, JMO the Wagners brothers was full of it!
June 2017 the neighbor spotted them moving in. They came back I'm pretty sure May 2018. I think they were in Alaska for 11 months approximately.

I was wondering the same thing @sillybilly if we can still discuss Fredericka Wagner? The prosecution said they wanted to re-charge her at some point but maybe they won't. However, they searched her property, the Flying W Farms for a 3rd time just last November. They were there for 5 days and did say it was related to the Rhoden murders.

Also can we still discuss Rita Newcomb who is Angie's mom? She is cooperating, took a plea with the prosecution and will likely testify at trial. After her cooperation the prosecution will recommend a reduced sentence.

It seems they are both still part of the case but want to run it by you. Thankx!

CC, I just remembered that Adams Health Solutions was incorporated by an attorney in Jackson. Only pointing that out for geographical reference. (Notary stuff, documents, etc. in and around there.)

Yes it would be.
Yes pig hair, but also the Wagners were running a livestock farm at their Peterson Rd. house during that time. They were around lots of animals.

Pigs, Billy had a dog named Bob and there is photo of a dog that looks like a beagle(?) Chickens and roosters, wooly donkeys, horse(s), wooly sheep and rams, maybe cows(?) ducks and a peacock.

They would have had to keep anything they were wearing away from the farm. They probably got dressed somewhere else(?).

Last edited:
CC, I just remembered that Adams Health Solutions was incorporated by an attorney in Jackson. Only pointing that out for geographical reference. (Notary stuff, documents, etc. in and around there.)

It is still going. Must be family members but still using CR SR's name. Interesting.
ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC in Ohio
  • ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLCID 47499088
  • Summary
    Created in Ohio, ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC is a registered business entity and is a DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY under local business registration regulations. Its registration number is 1883740 and according to the official registry, it is now Active.

• Status
    Active updated recently

• Kind

DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

• Address
    4077 UNION HILL ROAD, PIKETON,OH 45661

• Officers
    CHRISTOPHER RHODEN Registered Agent

CHRISTOPHER RHODEN incorporator

• Regulatory regime

• Update status
    Last update: 2020-02-09 23:33:18 UTC

Really? Wow. I like it when we can see these connections.

@Puzzles8 I can't find it in the Timeline, what page? Thankx!
It's in Betty's Timeline at the beginning of every new Thread. Thread # 54 Page # 1, Post # 2 about midway down the post. Post is in chronological sequence. Is there another conflicting Timeline that needs to be corrected? Where were you looking?

I will try to link for you.

OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

"May 18, 2017
BCI searches a Ford Excursion, retrieves items for testing and submitted as evidence"

JMO, MOO, etc.

It is still going. Must be family members but still using CR SR's name. Interesting.
ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC in Ohio
  • ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLCID 47499088
  • Summary
    Created in Ohio, ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, LLC is a registered business entity and is a DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY under local business registration regulations. Its registration number is 1883740 and according to the official registry, it is now Active.

• Status
    Active updated recently

• Kind

DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

• Address
    4077 UNION HILL ROAD, PIKETON,OH 45661

• Officers
    CHRISTOPHER RHODEN Registered Agent

CHRISTOPHER RHODEN incorporator

• Regulatory regime

• Update status
    Last update: 2020-02-09 23:33:18 UTC
Incorporated wasn't the right word then. I just remembered it at the top of the document on file with secretary of states office. So I am unsure then what that attorneys office's role may have been.

Members can still discuss what they have been discussing all along (including FW and RN). My post was based on the introduction of some names that were brought into the thread yesterday. Such posts were removed, and apologies that I wasn't more clear. We were swamped with other threads so I am short on specifics, but generally it was in relation to a vehicle transaction that was leading to sleuthing of individuals other than those named in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member