Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Dateline get to find out they had plane tickets to Mexico? Would that be something anyone could find out themselves or would they have an inside source (airline or LE) that tipped them off?

They mentioned at least twice during the episode they are being tipped off. First on the presence of the couple at the condo and the hotel and then on the potential of the Mexico trip. That alludes to an insider (from either side) feeding them information IMO.

They mentioned at least twice during the episode they are being tipped off. First on the presence of the couple at the condo and the hotel and then on the potential of the Mexico trip. That alludes to an insider (from either side) feeding them information IMO.

I'm betting that they knew from LE, possibly with Nate as a go between.

Please can you post the article? I couldn’t read it as it wasn’t for EU readers. Jmo
I couldn't either but I searched and posted a missing persons Facebook link which was accessable to us in EU and had the same info from the journal reporter but it was deleted as a non MSM link. You can probably do a Google search for it and find it. It is a long article so perhaps someone with access to the MSM article could copy and paste 10% please? I thought Missing Persons SM links were allowed but will have to read TOS again.

I couldn't either but I searched and posted a missing persons Facebook link which was accessable to us in EU and had the same info from the journal reporter but it was deleted as a non MSM link. You can probably do a Google search for it and find it. It is a long article so perhaps someone with access to the MSM article could copy and paste 10% please? I thought Missing Persons SM links were allowed but will have to read TOS again.
I’ve read it now thanks.

Please can you post the article? I couldn’t read it as it wasn’t for EU readers. Jmo

Here are a couple excerpts on what they thought was unusual behavior (BBM):

Elrod-Ausbrook says they sat at a table with three other couples and the girl, who went by the name of Amy. She was with a couple who appeared to be in their 60s.

Elrod-Ausbrook says everyone at the table introduced themselves. Amy initially said she was "from out West," but the older man she was with said to her, “You know better than that,” according to Elrod-Ausbrook. The older man then announced that he, Amy and the older woman they were with were all from the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.

The man, who mentioned he used to be a professional baseball pitcher, had an authoritative voice, according to Elrod-Ausbrook.

[...]

Elrod-Ausbrook said the older man refused to have their picture taken when a photographer stopped by their table.

[...]

Elrod-Ausbrook said the girl seemed out of place compared to everyone else in the room.

“Her behavior was over the top excited. She sang along with the Christmas music (playing in the) background. She started talking about different things,” Elrod-Ausbrook said.

She thought the girl’s behavior was a little odd, but she seemed to be having a good time.

Elrod-Ausbrook said the older man then pulled out his cell phone and appeared to text someone. The older woman he was with then picked up her phone and appeared to read a text.

At that point, the older woman got up and took the girl with her, presumably to the restroom, Elrod-Ausbrook said. They were gone for about 10 minutes, she said, adding that the older man also got up and left the table at one point.

“When they returned to the table, Amy was a totally different person now,” Elrod-Ausbrook said. “She didn’t say a peep. Every bit of joyfulness she had was not there.”

[...]
Indiana woman believes she saw missing Rexburg teen Tylee Ryan
------------------------------------------------------
The article goes on to say that the woman slipped the girl a crayon wrapped with a piece of paper and told her to write a note if she was in trouble. They later saw Tylee's missing poster on the news and thought she looked like the girl calling herself Amy. The woman reported it to the police, posted about it on FB when she didn't think the police took her tip seriously and then reported it to the FBI.

We can only copy 10% here because of copyright laws. I see someone sent the rest to you, but for the future or for others wanting to read the entire thing they might try this website: Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Sometimes my browser security blocks MSM pages but I can still read them on that outline website.

Elrod-Ausbrook says they sat at a table with three other couples and the girl, who went by the name of Amy. She was with a couple who appeared to be in their 60s.

Elrod-Ausbrook says everyone at the table introduced themselves. Amy initially said she was "from out West," but the older man she was with said to her, “You know better than that,” according to Elrod-Ausbrook. The older man then announced that he, Amy and the older woman they were with were all from the Knoxville, Tennessee, area.

The man, who mentioned he used to be a professional baseball pitcher, had an authoritative voice, according to Elrod-Ausbrook.

[...]

Elrod-Ausbrook said the older man refused to have their picture taken when a photographer stopped by their table.

[...]

Elrod-Ausbrook said the girl seemed out of place compared to everyone else in the room.

“Her behavior was over the top excited. She sang along with the Christmas music (playing in the) background. She started talking about different things,” Elrod-Ausbrook said.

She thought the girl’s behavior was a little odd, but she seemed to be having a good time.

Elrod-Ausbrook said the older man then pulled out his cell phone and appeared to text someone. The older woman he was with then picked up her phone and appeared to read a text.

At that point, the older woman got up and took the girl with her, presumably to the restroom, Elrod-Ausbrook said. They were gone for about 10 minutes, she said, adding that the older man also got up and left the table at one point.

“When they returned to the table, Amy was a totally different person now,” Elrod-Ausbrook said. “She didn’t say a peep. Every bit of joyfulness she had was not there.”

[...]
The article goes on to say that the woman slipped the girl a crayon wrapped with a piece of paper and told her to write a note if she was in trouble. They later saw Tylee's missing poster on the news and thought she looked like the girl calling herself Amy. The woman reported it to the police, posted about it on FB when she didn't think the police took her tip seriously and then reported it to the FBI.

We can only copy 10% here because of copyright laws. I see someone sent the rest to you, but for the future or for others wanting to read the entire thing they might try this website: Outline - Read & annotate without distractions
Sometimes my browser security blocks MSM pages but I can still read them on that outline website.
Thanks I’ll try that next time. It’s funny which sites/articles get blocked to us in the UK. Very little logic behind it.

[...]

[...]

[...]

The woman who reported it has caused us problems before, she likes to be a part of investigations. MOO.

[...]

[...]

[...]

TY Gardener. It seemed odd behaviour to me too, by the 3 people she has tipped. Elrod-Ausbrook was there with her husband, a DOC officer who also thought it was Tylee when they saw the missing posters. They also said that they discovered afterwards that others on the table had also reported her as possibly being Tylee too, completely separately to them. Makes me wonder what connections there could be to Tennessee.

Last edited:
The woman who reported it has caused us problems before, she likes to be a part of investigations. MOO.
It’s a shame as there are a lot of people like that around. They don’t seem to realise that whilst they’re getting the attention the ones who desperately need it and need finding are not. They can be misleading people to discount other real or possible sightings also as it could be in a different state. It must be bad when you guys recognise a name and realise they’ve done it before. MOO

I don't understand you. What exactly do you mean? Who is "us" ?
We are lucky to have people calling in tips to the FBI who think they have spotted Tylee AFAICS so why are you writing it off?

Have you got a source link for this please?

TY Gardener. It seemed odd behaviour to me too. Elrod-Ausbrook was there with her husband, a DOC officer who also thought it was Tylee when they saw the missing posters. They also said that they discovered afterwards that others on the table had also reported her as possibly being Tylee too, completely separately to them. Makes me wonder what connections there could be to Tennessee.
It's amazing how she has this experience with every missing person out there, the FBI should hire her lol.

I don't understand you. What exactly do you mean? Who is "us" ?
We are lucky to have people calling in tips to the FBI who think they have spotted Tylee AFAICS so why are you writing it off?

Have you got a source link for this please?
Please do not take my word for it, you may research it as much as you want. People like this make me angry, they give false hope for a desire for the limelight.

Please do not take my word for it, you may research it as much as you want. People like this make me angry, they give false hope for a desire for the limelight.
Why do you think it is false? You said they have misled us before. When and how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend