WA - Juliette Parker, 38 & daughter, 16, drugged woman to steal baby, Spanaway, Feb 2020 *Arrests*

Juliette Parker - Ballotpedia

What characteristics or principles are most important for an elected official?

Honesty, Good moral code/compass, Caring, Respectful, Smart, Understanding, Common Sense, Ethics, Ability to think outside the box.

What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you a successful officeholder?

Honest, Good moral code & compass, Caring, Respectful, Smart, Understanding, Common Sense, Passionate, Ethics, Ability to think outside the box. I value people and respect others, even if they don't hold the same views as me. I am compassionate and a good listener. I have traveled all over and experienced so many things that have taught me the importance of being able to seeing things from someone else's shoes and to be a good person. I am not beholden to anyone expect the voters and I am beyond reproach.

Running a nonprofit is a lot of hard work and sacrifice, but service before self is something I have been doing my whole life. From being the daughter of an Army officer to the wife of an enlisted soldier to being the single mom of 2 amazing kids. Service before self is a personal quality that is deeply ingrained in me and that I am proud to have.

Washington mother and daughter accused of plot to steal baby

“What she was doing was trying to groom somebody to find an infant she wanted and we believe what she was going to do was take the infant and leave the state and go raise her as her own,” says Detective Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff’s Office.

Troyer says she was targeting new moms with female infants under 5 weeks old.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/local/pierce-county-woman-fake-photographer-steal-newborn-plot-mother-speaks-out/281-dad84f70-362a-480f-a6f9-2df69a1a332

Gabby Romias is due to give birth next week but originally thought her daughter was coming in late January or early February. She was so excited when she heard about the chance to get newborn photos done for free. She talked with the suspect and everything was ready to go for when she went into labor.

“I was supposed to contact her after, I tell the hospital I'm on the way and she was going to meet me there,” Romias said.

Romias is so glad her daughter’s due date took a little longer than she initially expected. “I thank every guardian angel looking after her (daughter). She (the suspect) got caught yesterday and at least we avoided that,” she said.

Romias hopes by sharing her story others will think twice when offered something for free, “I have never felt so relieved and blessed and scared at the same time."

Juliette Parker - Ballotpedia

What characteristics or principles are most important for an elected official?

Honesty, Good moral code/compass, Caring, Respectful, Smart, Understanding, Common Sense, Ethics, Ability to think outside the box.

What qualities do you possess that you believe would make you a successful officeholder?

Honest, Good moral code & compass, Caring, Respectful, Smart, Understanding, Common Sense, Passionate, Ethics, Ability to think outside the box. I value people and respect others, even if they don't hold the same views as me. I am compassionate and a good listener. I have traveled all over and experienced so many things that have taught me the importance of being able to seeing things from someone else's shoes and to be a good person. I am not beholden to anyone expect the voters and I am beyond reproach.

Running a nonprofit is a lot of hard work and sacrifice, but service before self is something I have been doing my whole life. From being the daughter of an Army officer to the wife of an enlisted soldier to being the single mom of 2 amazing kids. Service before self is a personal quality that is deeply ingrained in me and that I am proud to have.
Serious lack of self awareness here.

Woman posed as photographer, drugged a mom to steal her newborn, police say

The suspect is a 38-year-old resident of Spanaway, Washington, who allegedly carried multiple aliases, but whose name was confirmed by police Saturday as Juliette Parker.

She allegedly visited the victim's home three times to take photos, where she was seen taking selfies with the baby and wiping her fingerprints from items she touched.

[..]

"During the third incident, the suspect and the suspect’s teenage daughter gave the victim a cupcake to eat; the victim reported feeling numb and drowsy immediately after eating the cupcake," the sheriff's department said in a statement. "The victim told the suspect and her daughter to leave her home. After they left, the victim noticed that the suspect had stolen her house keys."

Parker was arrested along with her teen daughter at their home in Spanaway, about 44 miles south of Seattle, police said, and she was booked Friday on attempted kidnapping and assault charges, Pierce County corrections records show.

[..]

Parker has also allegedly been involved in a bomb-making incident, KING reported.

And, she was a candidate last year in the Colorado Springs mayoral race, police confirmed. She came in second with 11.9 percent of the vote, according to city records.

Fake baby photographer drugged woman to steal newborn, Pierce County detectives say

Updated: 10:24 PM PST February 14, 2020

PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. — The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department has arrested a woman they say was posing as a baby photographer to steal a newborn and take it out of state to raise as her own.

The investigation began on Feb. 5 when a woman called 911 to report she was feeling numb, drowsy, throwing up and said she believed she had been drugged.

After being treated at the hospital, the woman called the sheriff's department and said she was drugged by a woman who had come to her house posing as a photographer to take photos of her baby, officials said.

The two women met through a newborn baby group on Facebook, where the suspect advertised free photos of babies to help build her portfolio, officials said.

The woman told detectives the suspect came to her house on three separate occasions to take photos. On the third time, the suspect brought her 16-year-old daughter along and the two offered the woman a cupcake to eat.

[..]

Troyer said after they began investigating they found additional victims that let the suspect come take photos of their infants, but so far no other reports of drugging.

Detectives arrested the 38-year-old suspect at her home in Graham on Friday. Her 16-year-old daughter was also arrested because sheriff officials said she was the one who gave the victim the cupcake.

The suspect has multiple aliases, according to officials. She was also involved in a bomb-making situation two years ago.

"It's turning out to be a very colorful background on our suspect," said Troyer.

She was booked into the Pierce County Jail on charges of assault and attempted kidnapping. Her daughter was booked into the Remann Hall Pierce County Juvenile Detention Center.

They are both expected to appear before a judge next Tuesday. [Feb 18, 2020].

Pierce Co Sheriff‏ @PierceSheriff
Have you been contacted online by this woman to take photos of your baby? If so, our detectives want to talk to you. Today we arrested her for posing online as a newborn photographer & reportedly drugging a woman in an attempt to steal her baby. Details: http://bit.ly/2SKwRuf

EQx_R24UEAEZvb-.jpg

5:50 PM - 14 Feb 2020

Suspect Juliette Parker, AKA Juliette Noel, Juliette Gaines. Our deputies booked her for Assault 2nd degree & Attempted Kidnapping. We are being contacted by multiple expectant mothers & mothers of newborns who were in communication with her. Please call us if you have any info.

EQ4SHVdUYAAfzse.jpg

EQ4SHVnVUAAgQ_2.jpg

11:10 PM - 15 Feb 2020

Good deed for the victim mother after Parker stole her keys:

Big thank you to Tacoma Pierce Co. Crime Stoppers for purchasing new door locks & window guards for our victim's residence, Ralph at Home Depot for the great customer service to quickly cut door blocks, & to our deputies for volunteering to do the install during their lunchbreak.

EQyAMekU8AA4Hsb.jpg

EQyAMh3VUAAdjvf.jpg

EQyAMkWVAAAPeR7.jpg

5:55 PM - 14 Feb 2020

Wash. woman arrested on suspicion of trying to steal baby

Feb 15, 2020

TACOMA, Wash. -- A Washington woman and her teenage daughter are suspected of drugging a new mother after posing as photographers in an elaborate plot to kidnap the mother's newborn baby, authorities say.

Detectives for the Pierce County Sheriff's Department believe the woman wanted to steal a baby to raise as her own, The News Tribune of Tacoma, Washington, reported Saturday.

On Friday, Pierce County sheriff’s deputies arrested a 38-year-old who lives in suburban Spanaway and they say goes by several names including Juliette Parker, and her 16-year-old daughter on suspicion of attempted kidnapping and assault.

The investigation began Feb. 5 after the victim called 911 and told dispatchers she believed she’d been drugged. The victim reported she was vomiting, feeling numb, drowsy and unstable on her feet.

The two women met on a newborn baby Facebook group.

The suspect advertised free baby photos as a way to bolster her portfolio and save new moms money on newborn portraits, Troyer said.

The suspect [Parker] came to the victim’s home three times to photograph her 5-week-old daughter and was seen taking selfies with the baby and wiping her fingerprints off items she touched, Troyer said.

During the third visit, police say the suspect and her teenage daughter gave the victim a cupcake.

The victim felt drowsy after eating it and ordered the two to leave her home.

Immediately after the woman and her daughter left, the victim noticed her house keys were gone.

[..]

Investigators have identified additional victims, and said evidence suggests the woman was “was planning to steal a newborn baby to raise as her own,” the Sheriff’s Department said.

The sheriff's department said the woman in the past posed as a photographer under the names “Juliette Parker,” “Juliette Noel” or “Juliette Gaines,” and asked that anyone who had interacted with the woman call them.

Meanwhile, The Gazette of Colorado Springs reported that a Juliette Parker, who appeared to be the same woman arrested in Pierce County, ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Colorado Springs last year.

Parker, running as an advocate for the homeless and affordable housing, came in a distant second in April 2019 with 10,718 votes in a four-way race for Colorado Springs mayor, The Gazette reported.

Wash. woman arrested on suspicion of trying to steal baby

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back