Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin's case was a heartbreaking case for us in the area. Along with Tim Watkin's murder, it just set a tone over Mt Herman that I haven't been back. Too much sadness there for me. I just go on other trails.
I refuse to drive up Mt H by myself and I used to do it for photography all the time.

I know this was probably discussed, but I’m really having trouble keeping up with this thread. How far is the search site from Gannon’s house?

My stomach drops every time I check this thread. I know it’s coming, just don’t know when.

I honestly cannot fathom how his poor family is making it through each day.
Discussed several threads back. Please go to beginning of this thread and read timeline of activity, likely covers in that update.

A few more details....

The weather today is nice so far - high 30's and mostly sunny so that helps a lot.

The staging area was as full of cars as I've seen. I didn't see dogs or horses but they may very well be there.

By the time I headed back north, only two extra search teams were out. One was at a bridge on Noe Road just east of 105. There were a lot of searchers at this location, mostly on the south side of Noe Road. The other was on 105 at MM14, near Stone Canyon Outdoor Edventures, which is a cool place where 6th graders in the metro areas go for a week to learn outdoor skills. Gannon might have gone there next year. The searchers were on the east side of 105, searching at the bridge there as well as north and south of it a little ways.

I'll get busy catching up and make another drive down there this afternoon.
Thank you so much @Silverheels for your updates.
We really appreciate it when locals can give us the updates and see what is going on in the search areas.

I know this was probably discussed, but I’m really having trouble keeping up with this thread. How far is the search site from Gannon’s house?

My stomach drops every time I check this thread. I know it’s coming, just don’t know when.

I hear ya. There is no way he could still be alive after all this time in this weather, without an accomplice.

We are at thread 13 in wait mode.

Gannon is such a little cutie, my heart breaks when I see pictures of a smiling boy. His family has my prayers.

All IMO

About 40ish miles - map here.

That's a really good question. I think a certain type of personality might behave like this, regardless of their guilt. In this case, it could be an attempt to weave a fairly small group of "facts" into the public narrative.

I do believe that any reporter would give LS time on camera, today, if she wanted to make an appeal to the people she thinks have Gannon. She doesn't even have to go to the police, she can use her preferred methods of communication.

I just hope that she will try to clarify more info, this can only help the investigation. Jmo and just a little bit of sarcasm. She really makes it hard to feel some sort of compassion for her. Again Jmo.

Good thinking.
Speculation: someone captured a red truck tossing something?
It looks like they are sifting snow pretty close to the edge of the road. Not sure about road maintenance in that area but I live in snowy Canada and the roads are lined with plow piles. In those piles, you'd find anything tossed directly onto the road so a dashcam capturing something tossed sounds reasonable to me

KKTV 11 News

This reporter says they are sifting through snow, and media has to stay back.

Snow on the way tonight.

Praying for the searchers and Gman's family.

ETA Sorry. I just realized this info was already posted. I got myself mixed up as to where I was in the thread, and I missed PAGES. Thanks to everyone posting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-124210.png
    Screenshot_20200217-124210.png
    429.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Yes, it's a very common symptom for anxiety and depression in children, and miralax is what pediatricians seem to prescribe for it. Some kids have to take it everyday.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gannon suffered from anxiety. I think I would myself if I had to deal with that woman every day. And he had to depend on her as his caretaker. Jmo
Anyone stuck in a relationship with a Cluster B abuser has anxiety. The problem is they’re viewed as the one who’s sick. Hence the saying that with Narcissism, everyone gets treated but the actual patient.

Here is the link, I just went to double check
EPCSheriff on Twitter
Thanks, the way I read that is that they've received tips that include found property, etc, but I don't think they are claiming that it was from Gannon. I think it's just sloppily written, that would be my opinion. It doesn't say that LE found or verified any of that, just that tips included that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle