Found Deceased MI - Hunter Klompstra, 18, Coopersville, 1 Jan 2020

This is such a sad case. Any updates?

No one nearby had any security cameras? Businesses? Something about his "FRIENDS" story isnt right..
Welcome to Websleuths, LiviP96. :)

There haven't been any recent updates from LE or MSM but the family's FB page is still active. They searched yesterday, will be back out on Saturday, and have a fundraiser going on through Feb. 29. MOO

Missing Hunter Klompstra

Welcome to Websleuths, LiviP96. :)

There haven't been any recent updates from LE or MSM but the family's FB page is still active. They searched yesterday, will be back out on Saturday, and have a fundraiser going on through Feb. 29. MOO

Missing Hunter Klompstra

I'm glad to hear they are still searching.

Something tells me he either
1. Never left that house.
2. Left that house and possibly got hit by a car.

His family is posting the most heartbreaking pleas on Facebook and it just kills me. They are saying, if you know where he is, please tell someone, anyone. Ugh. I am nauseous about this case. So young, so much promise, and he is likely not with us anymore. Devastating. I still have a bit of hope...

The only thing I can think of that would make logical sense is foul play. I really pray this family gets their answers soon. Someone is hiding the truth.. I don't believe that nobody knows anything about his disappearance. Too many strange pieces to this puzzle.

Was it ever stated how many people were at the party or what the ages of the party-goers are?
I keep thinking he'll be located in the river, but I don't know why he wouldn't have his glasses and hat with him, regardless of how he ended up in the river.

Was it ever stated how many people were at the party or what the ages of the party-goers are?
I keep thinking he'll be located in the river, but I don't know why he wouldn't have his glasses and hat with him, regardless of how he ended up in the river.

Possibly an altercation with someone else. Possibly he stumbled and they fell off.

I don't think it's been said how many or ages of others. My guess is the river, too. :(

Thinking about it, most people I know that have gotten into fights (seriously or just horsing around with friends) would take their glasses off prior to engaging. Perhaps he was stepping outside to settle an argument or maybe in the midst of drinking and parting some folks wanted to wrestle around.... maybe he got hurt and there was an accident. MOO but I keep thinking why someone would take their glasses off outside at night. That's the only logical thing I can think of at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back