Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori and Alex gave contradictory account of what took place, and sounds like Tylee's story maybe doesn't exactly make sense either.
"Lori contradicted her brother’s account, telling police that Charles had gone after Tylee with the bat that the girl had carried into the room for protection after she heard her mother and stepfather arguing. Charles had taken the bat from Tylee and Lori believed he was going to hit the girl with it before Cox intervened by grabbing Charles from behind."
Newly released police interviews following Charles Vallow's death offer contradictory accounts
Everyone sees the world through their own eyes. I wonder if you more experienced sleuths have a feel for how much disagreement between witnesses is too much? For example, there were contradicting accounts about whether AC grabbed CV from behind or if he grabbed the bat CV was holding onto and that pulled CV back... That could be the same event depending on who is looking at it and from what angle.

Tylee saying she heard "a" loud noise while the LE processing the scene are saying 3 or 4 shots fired while CV has 2 gunshot wounds, that doesn't smell right.

MOO

Has her hair always been that dark?

Nate Eaton - Reporter
It was dark at the beach wedding, lighter during the January Nate Eaton interview, dark at church sighting. I personally thing she is just alternating between hair extentions (halo style, like Hidden Crown), but I guess she could be going to a salon every few weeks. Moo.

Has her hair always been that dark?

Nate Eaton - Reporter

I noticed it was very dark in the bottom layer in the footage from Jan 28th of them leaving the Marriott. Lori's roots also don't seem to grow out much but are always around an inch. That could be because she is a hairdresser and does constant maintaining of the roots. But I have been wondering lately if the blonde curls might be a fake hairpiece or sewn in extensions. It would explain why her natural brown hair keeps getting longer and more noticeable but the blonde curls seem to stay the same length and her roots don't grow out. MOO.

upload_2020-2-17_19-11-43.png

Dateline: In-Depth Investigations of News Stories with Lester Holt - NBC News

RSBM

I mean no offense by this, but I've been around the internet long enough to know that nothing I communicate privately is likely to stay private. I'm aware that screenshots of my posts here and my timelines have been shared on social media. People have also impersonated me by coping my words here and posting elsewhere as if they are me. If I can't answer your questions in public on this board (due to the TOS or the questions being personal ones about myself), then I prefer not to answer in private messages either. Plus, I simply don't have enough hours in the day to respond to everyone who would message me when a case becomes big like this one has. I depend on other members to jump in and answer when I can't be on here. I'm also not interested in reading social media rumors. Sometimes I become aware of the rumors, but I try to only read MSM/LE sources so that I can keep rumors and reported facts straight. Technically, I shouldn't be replying to this since it's off topic (and will probably be deleted) but I've seen more than one request posted for me to message certain people. Long story short: Thanks, but no thanks. :)
i appreciate... i am new, have some questions..........i will just go to moderator for some procedural type questions.

RSBM

I mean no offense by this, but I've been around the internet long enough to know that nothing I communicate privately is likely to stay private. I'm aware that screenshots of my posts here and my timelines have been shared on social media. People have also impersonated me by coping my words here and posting elsewhere as if they are me. If I can't answer your questions in public on this board (due to the TOS or the questions being personal ones about myself), then I prefer not to answer in private messages either. Plus, I simply don't have enough hours in the day to respond to everyone who would message me when a case becomes big like this one has. I depend on other members to jump in and answer when I can't be on here. I'm also not interested in reading social media rumors. Sometimes I become aware of the rumors, but I try to only read MSM/LE sources so that I can keep rumors and reported facts straight. Technically, I shouldn't be replying to this since it's off topic (and will probably be deleted) but I've seen more than one request posted for me to message certain people. Long story short: Thanks, but no thanks. :)
Go on girl, do your thing!

From Trask’s post: She would not have seen anything going from the garage to Lori's bedroom but it would be impossible for her not to see Charles laying on the floor when leaving Lori's bedroom. You have to make a left turn and face the living room for a couple steps to reach the hallway leading back to the garage door.

This had just been a big family fight. There were no indications in any police reports or cam footage that Charles had been moved. MOO, I agree with Trask. She saw him. I think she lied because she was told to.

IA. I think Lori coached her on what to tell the police after dropping JJ off at school. It probably didn't take much effort on Lori's part to manipulate her.

IA. I think Lori coached her on what to tell the police after dropping JJ off at school. It probably didn't take much effort on Lori's part to manipulate her.
I agree and getting the children away from the scene probably had a twofold purpose. One, it was a bad, bad thing for them to see and, two, it offered her a means to get all of their stories together. And who knows how quickly 911 really was called. I think that also allowed a bit of commiserating but her brother didn't get it all right in the end.

I agree and getting the children away from the scene probably had a twofold purpose. One, it was a bad, bad thing for them to see and, two, it offered her a means to get all of their stories together. And who knows how quickly 911 really was called. I think that also allowed a bit of commiserating but her brother didn't get it all right in the end.
They still didn't get their stories together. Lori and her brother aren't even telling the same story. And I doubt Lori was concerned that it was a bad thing for them to see, considering she send Tylee back in to get Lori's purse.

I’m a little puzzled as to why AC was able to get off fairly easily with CV’s murder. I see there is a big LDS following in Gilbert. I hate to speculate but just thinking out loud, could they have had friendly fringe folks responding to the scene. Like the person cleaning the blood...

The whole thing is just weird.

Everyone sees the world through their own eyes. I wonder if you more experienced sleuths have a feel for how much disagreement between witnesses is too much? For example, there were contradicting accounts about whether AC grabbed CV from behind or if he grabbed the bat CV was holding onto and that pulled CV back... That could be the same event depending on who is looking at it and from what angle.

Tylee saying she heard "a" loud noise while the LE processing the scene are saying 3 or 4 shots fired while CV has 2 gunshot wounds, that doesn't smell right.

MOO

What has always sounded "off" to me about Tylee's description of the noise she heard is how she said she thought it was the sound of the metal bat hitting the floor really hard. But I wonder if that might be a true description of the gunshot sound she heard. A metal bat striking a hard floor in a mostly empty room could have sort of a hollow echo-y sound, not unlike the sound of a .45 pistol with some type of silencer/suppressor. If Tylee was outside or in another room perhaps she would assume at first it was the bat striking the floor. But IMHO there wouldn't be any mistaking a regular gunshot without suppressor for the sound of a metal bat hitting something hard. People not used to hearing guns fire usually think gunshots sound like fireworks or a car backfiring.

The following is my speculation only: I think it's possible that Charles was shot twice with the gun with suppressor/silencer on it. Tylee heard it and was honest about not knowing what it was at first. Then the suppressor was removed and put away while they waited approx 20 minutes for Charles to die and got their stories somewhat straight on who shot CV. Then after Lori drove away with the kids perhaps Alex fired the gun without suppressor 2 more times at a wall or ceiling, so that neighbors would definitely hear. Then perhaps he waited a couple minutes more then called 911. There would be 4 casings on the floor if he did this as one of the LEOs first on the scene counted them. And IIRC there were enough missing bullets from the clip to account for this possibility too.

Keep in mind this is only a theory... Hypothetically, this would also allow for someone else to be the one who shot CV, then the gun could be wiped of fingerprints and the 1st shooter could wash GSR off. Then Alex would get the appropriate amount of GSR and his fingerprints on the gun when he fired 2 more times without suppressor. We still have not seen AC's full interview about the shooting, we only have bits from the curb and the car ride. Maybe he will claim that two shots were fired while he struggled with CV and the gun before he killed him? To be clear: We don't know for sure that 4 shots were fired, but I'm speculating based on the LEO in bodycam video counting to 4. One little caveat I have that might throw this theory out the window-- does anyone know if the ballistics on the spent casings would be different with the silencer? That is one thing I'm iffy on. Ballistics are not my forte.

MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members