Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though, we are speaking of a young child here. A little girl who tried to explain what she saw in the best words she could find.

William was watching for daddy, ran to a vehicle that resembled daddy's new vehicle.

His sister may have been unsure if that was daddy's vehicle (being a little older) so hung back.

I remember the words 'William was lifted by his shoulders and placed in the vehicle'. Who was it who said that... Jubes or foster mum? Someone who had an idea of what may have happened IMO.
SouthAussie,

I agree, we don't know exactly what William's sister saw, thought, or said, or what she might have meant.

I'm sceptical about the recent report. As JLZ pointed out (thread 52, post 383), no other media outlet had picked up the story yesterday, and as far as I'm aware that's still true today.

I don't remember anyone saying they knew that William was placed into a vehicle, but during the police media interview in 2015 it was FFC who said that she had a vision about someone lifting William by his shoulders: thanks to Karinna for posting a quote earlier (thread 52, post 511).

NSW Police media interview, 17 April 2015, YouTube

GJ had said in court himself there is nothing to go on with this case, no Forensics, and no witnesses that seen what happened.
And accusing an elderly man a few years after the fact didn't go anywhere either. Who is making the allegations against PS being the character he has been accused of being? And on what grounds? We have read PS was mentally unhinged and has some issues about mental illness. Is that a professional medical opinion?
And GJ in investigating PS has claimed mental issues with PS as well. So under that circumstance he is telling PS he is a liar. Really? If the man has some form of dementia/mental illness can anyone accuse him of being a liar when he is not acting in a normal capacity? A person that is mentally unwell can't be held responsible for their actions under those circumstances, because they have diminished capacity. You can't have it both ways.
That's right, there's no body and no witnesses have come forward who've seen William being abducted or harmed and taken away.

There are a long list of mental disorders. PS says he has no mental illness so I think we can rule out dementia, bipolar or schizophrenia, he would've been diagnosed by now. He could have major depressive disorder or a personality disorder (A, B or C), anxiety disorder etc. We don't know but Jubelin would know, he's been conversing with him for hours on end. Doesn't mean PS is/was psychotic or doesn't know right from wrong.
So why even bother with investigating cold cases if everyone over 65 is discounted because they might have dementia or they're just too old. We have world leaders well in their 70s, age shouldn't be a barrier to investigating a crime.

Last edited:
‘Tos can’t .Jubes is a smart man and right about his observations hope he digs deeper .

yes we know that & we know what his observation were then - yet he's smart enough to rule out each POI as he goes I would imagine. We simply do not know what happened after these tapings - & why Beaucroft suggested he may no longer be the main POI

That's right, there's no body and no witnesses have come forward who've seen William being abducted or harmed and taken away.

There are a long list of mental disorders. PS says he has no mental illness so I think we can rule out dementia, bipolar or schizophrenia, he would've been diagnosed by now. He could have major depressive disorder or a personality disorder (A, B or C), anxiety disorder etc. We don't know but Jubelin would know, he's been conversing with him for hours on end. Doesn't mean PS is/was psychotic or doesn't know right from wrong.
So why even bother with investigating cold cases if everyone over 65 is discounted because they might have dementia or they're just too old. We have world leaders well in their 70s, age shouldn't be a barrier to investigating a crime.

Great post and spot on - unfortunately our elders are not always the benign and helpless types people always imagine.
Many heinous crimes have been committed by elderly people.
GJ mentioned something about PS having a terrible upbringing. Perhaps if he was beaten or hit a lot as a child he has the fear of being punished.

It's very very difficult to get off on an insanity charge - other than that, mental ill health just doesn't cut it...

edit to add - that was quite americanised lol. But you'd have to be seriously unwell mentally to get off - in other words. He doesn't seem to be seriously mentally unwell... like psychotic - to me. Agree he needs a psych evaluation.. but...

edit to add again ;) psychotic is not the same as delusional. Delusions can manifest with a personality disorder IMO
PS hasn't been charged with a crime and doesn't need a defense of "insanity" as you put it.
There are LE that don't believe he had anything to do with WT's disappearance as per the court hearings.
Beacroft stated herself that she wouldn't be able to prove it BARD.

I agree this is a great post - what I have trouble with is BBM above

Jube's is intuitive yes, but he's no Psychiatrist or psychologist

PS hasn't been charged with a crime and doesn't need a defense of "insanity" as you put it.
There are LE that don't believe he had anything to do with WT's disappearance as per the court hearings.
Beacroft stated herself that she wouldn't be able to prove it BARD.

exactly, so why contradict yourself??

None of us know much about PS at all IMO. And PS isn't a Suspect far as i know. Don't think he is even still classified as a POI?

Mail contractors usually have a vehicle that does for both.
Thanks, good to know.

If I'm understanding what you're saying, wouldn't it be verified that all the deliveries were made the rest of the day? I suppose some can carry on usual activities after a horrible accident, the vehicle would need to be forensically checked.

Last edited:
I’m lost , a lot of articles I haven’t been able to read. Was the postie that had the avo against PS delivering mail on that day around that time ? Getting the feeling some here alluding she may have been responsible .

Didnt he say he was packing his bags while listening to music
Oh I'm sorry, I thought the OP meant the bro was all packed and ready to go (home from the hospital), waiting for PS. I believe PS did say he was preparing to go, however we really have no idea as far as I'm aware, on the *other* side of the conversation, and/or any of the plan-making that occurred between the two of them (from the bro's perspective).

For all we know, his bro could've been married or had kids or friends or neighbours or coworkers or church members of his own who were picking him up and bro may have been telling PS he was already taken care of, but PS may have just wanted to feel needed. Maybe it wasn't really pertinent for him to arrive at a defined time because of that, and the activity on his street became his focus, since a child disappearing seems to have been a rarity on that street until that day. If he indeed *was* the street 'sticky beak', as GJ has opined, PS wouldn't have wanted to miss any of the excitement of all the police, searchers, forensics teams, dogs, media, etc., imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong