Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

This article is sad as obviously, despite family and AC, Fd still required people, even unknown people, to praise and validate him. I wonder how NP failed to understand that his client was becoming increasingly depressed and desperate.

From the article from you posted, @afitzy:

Another thing learned from the documents is how lonely Dulos appeared to be. He was texting a random number since September, just because that person said nice things to him. Since he didn’t know who that person was, Dulos thought it was Ragaglia, but police didn’t make that connection.

For visual purposes and those not local, here is a map of the locations cell tower records were pulled according to the SWs. Just to remind of the when and where to go with the map:

5/23/2019 9:53 PM (EST) until 10:23 PM (EST) 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT 06032
5/23/2019 10:10 PM (EST) until 10:40 PM (EST) 585 Middle Rd, Farmington, CT 06032
5/24/2019 7:01 AM (EST) until 7:30 AM (EST) at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT 06032
5/24/2019 1:20 PM (EST) until 1 :50 PM (EST) 80 Mountain Spring Rd. Farmington, CT 06032
5/24/2019 2:15 PM (EST) until 2:45 PM (EST) at 190 Old Farms Road, Avon, CT 06001
5/24/2019 2:30 PM (EST) until 3:00pm (EST) at 193 Birch Street, Bristol, CT 06010
5/24/2019 7:11 PM (EST)until 7:41 PM (EST) 26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford, CT 06117

Attachments

• Cell Map.PNG
    Cell Map.PNG
    233.8 KB · Views: 65
IMO, FD must have done something with JD's body before the trash dumpings on Albany Ave.
Makes no sense to dump the bags and to go have coffee, if the body is still in an obvious spot, IMO. Narrows the time line. Do we think that KM moved it?
Could her body be waiting at storage place, to be disposed of later? Or maybe this is where KM comes in to dispose of Jennifer?

@Chicago54, I keep thinking about the MIRA statements and I agree with you its hard to know what to believe.

Here is FOX61 link to CSP talking about the MIRA search.

I believe it was CSP Foley who made the statement that the time spent at MIRA was 'worth it'.

Dulos search update: Cmsr. Rovella & CT State Police

Search continues for Jennifer Dulos at MIRA plant

MIRA search not over
I remember being so pumped when I saw this.
Truly thought they were working hard to retrieve every shard of Jennifer's body.
Such a let down to hear Colangelo say they found nothing.
I can only imagine the disappointment those men felt.
MOO.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this person, regardless of her residence's zip code. Hate is not an accurate description for what drives the interest in this tragedy and repulse for the deceased FD. JD's murder is an all too familiar true story of impotent male rage resulting in violence for ultimately not getting their way. His crime was particularly heinous, as he carefully planned (up to his limited abilities, of course) and executed his wife and mother of his five children, with the help of others. But she would like everyone to just move on, for the sake of the children? I say, no - that is not in the best interest of the children.

Just as the article goes on to say: 70 percent of women that have been killed by their partner, intimate partner, were abused prior,” said Jami Tyska of Hartford Hospital.

Also, FD's accomplices have not been brought to justice as of yet as well.

So, keeping the light on this and other crimes like it, can only be a positive thing.

IMO.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this person, regardless of her residence's zip code. Hate is not an accurate description for what drives the interest in this tragedy and repulse for the deceased FD. JD's murder is an all too familiar true story of impotent male rage resulting in violence for ultimately not getting their way. His crime was particularly heinous, as he carefully planned (up to his limited abilities, of course) and executed his wife and mother of his five children, with the help of others. But she would like everyone to just move on, for the sake of the children? I say, no - that is not in the best interest of the children.

Just as the article goes on to say: 70 percent of women that have been killed by their partner, intimate partner, were abused prior,” said Jami Tyska of Hartford Hospital.

So, keeping the light on this and other crimes like it, can only be a positive thing.

IMO.

Absolutely....This is about domestic violence, parental alienation, and a civil family court that needs reform. Thank you @Dacaesar for restating the facts about women's deaths that begin with abuse.

IMO.
100 % Agree with you !

IMO.

It hard to explain the ongoing willingness of many locals in Fairfield County to turn the other cheek and quickly move on when the discussion turns to domestic violence.

Frankly I think the topic makes people uncomfortable and uneasy because they don’t want to come to terms with the fact that it’s everywhere and children that might be coming into their homes for play dates live with it day in and day out. Sadly I’ve watched people who are unwilling to look at the DV flags placed on the lawn of Ivy Cottage in New Canaan or tell their children that the flags are for all kinds of things other than a reported DV incident.

New Canaan IMO takes great comfort from its narrative as a ‘safe place’ and so to have the Dulos case kicking around isn’t helping that sense of safety IMO. Even 9 mos after the murder the efforts to bring greater security to the parks and major roads in New Canaan has run into roadblock after roadblock, mainly from NCPD Chief K and First selectman Moynihan IMO. This has all been a waiting game IMO for people to forget and get on with their busy lives and meanwhile the Town has spent millions on other Town projects.

There are people in Town that care about DV and Justice for JFd but they are private citizens as IMO the Town Govt and the Police Board in particular simply want to continue on with the facade of its all good and everyone is safe but PS arm your alarms at all times and lock you cars and keep a weapon handy in case all else fails!

The situation in New Canaan IMO is based on maintenance of the status quo at all costs. I hate being cynical but I have sadly watched it play out for too many years and watched as more flags go on the lawn each year and the DV problems get worse and the funding for DV housing and victims just never seems to be there and accessible for the people that need it.

MOO

As a follow on to my last post.

IMO if people don’t continue to follow the Dulos case and don’t care about seeing this imperfect system of justice play out against MT and KM and any other co conspirators, then I do think that the ongoing message that violence towards women as a way to resolve domestic conflict keeps getting reinforced unfortunately.

Women (or men) involved in domestic cases know that folks like Judge Heller exist or the Judge in the KM STBX case exist and those judges don’t take DV seriously, don’t hold people like Fotis Dulos accountable. These Judges probably don’t have training to even understand it, let alone act on it. The lack of action from the bench IMO sadly becomes a self fulfilling failure prophecy that diminishes the power of women (or men as the case may be) to get assistance from the State.

I hope in his new role that Atty Colangelo can have some impact on getting justice and support for victims of DV. I had to admit to being concerned that he is stepping away from the Dulos case. While I am sure there are able bodied prosecutors in his office to handle the rest of the case, I can’t help but believe that had he stayed for awhile longer and wrapped it up himself at trial that it would have sent the signal that he takes prosecution of this case seriously on behalf of the victim.

IMO vacuums in power or process rarely have good results for justice and I very much hope that we don’t see a lack of focus from the States Atty during a time of transition. Politics in CT rarely play out in public view and so I hope that we see justice sought vigorously in this case against the Co conspirators MT and KM and whoever else is involved and that this case simply isn’t swept under the carpet because we don’t have the victims family front and center in the press daily talking about their now dead loved one.

In this case the family wants privacy and I respect that but then IMO it means that absent public demands for justice that it would be very easy to sweep the remains of this case under the rug and move on.

I hope this case isn’t swept under the rug and that MT and KM are held accountable and that we see justice.

moo

Last edited:
Self diagnosed, as far as we all know.
Interesting thing about concussions: they can't accurately be self-diagnosed. And if he fell down the stairs, as KM claims, what other injuries did he have? Any?

And as far as the phone: just the screen was cracked.

1) A cracked screen doesn't need a full phone replacement
2) A full phone replacement is usually accompanied by a backup of data from the broken phone, or via the Cloud.

Last edited:
Actually, they do this, if the parameters are set in that way on the reader. They pull over people all the time in cars bearing the wrong plates. Fd (or whoever) just got lucky when or if they used those plates, because nobody pulled over the car that had them on. I don’t know if they used them, or why nobody got pulled over with them, but I guess my point is that I doubt they were used on a long trip, where multiple LPRs would have been encountered. Fd (or whoever) might have used them going from Farmington to NC, if he didn’t know LPRs exist-I am just saying that I doubt it. So when might they have used, and where, and on what mission?

maybe on the Tacoma while it was parked... that way no one would contact EE's wife if some one noticed it or wanted to tow it? and maybe they were not on while it was "driven," just while parked? also if some one jotted down the plate on the parked Tacoma, it would be "wrong?" >guessing< not sure if the school bus camera shows what plates were on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks