Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Gannon Stauch case: Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy in Douglas County

Since the sheriff’s office received a tip, scores of people have searched 35 acres on private and public land in southern Douglas County beginning on Wednesday and continuing every day since then,

Such intensive, extended, detailed searching based on a tip(s)... wow.

EPCSheriff on Twitter

We have received 540 tips to date. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence

All the 'tips' received thus far, are being used to wrap a solid case noose around the culprit(s), tightening ever so slowly, but surely.

Might the searches be so intensive and speedy for the purpose of ensuring potential (expected?) evidence is kept at low temperature (discovered before ambient temperature rises) or maybe that finding the evidence in the snow, as opposed to simply finding it on the ground surface would indicate a time frame as to when the evidence was deposited in the area.

I want to believe that maybe time seems to be a factor in discovering evidence there because LE believes GS is still alive....

It's just about 3 miles north of the area they are doing the snow sifting. They're searching all through that area.
That’s pretty close to the area being searched and with all things being taken into consideration I get it. Thank you I can now see why they are also searching Noe Road. Thanks for your expertise.

I can't help but have such admiration for the searchers and law enforcement personnel who are searching for this little boy who is most likely deceased, at the hands of another who doesn't have the guts to speak the truth. She is just sitting back while the searchers have looked weeks now for GS, hoping nothing is found to incriminate her. This has to be incredibly hard and discouraging for the people who are doing these searches out in the cold and snow just hoping they will find anything to solve this mystery and IMO SM has the answers to everything. She is an extremely selfish person. The searchers obviously care more about this little boy than she ever did. JMO

Yes, extremely selfish. Think of not only Gannon's parents and siblings and extended family, but the many people putting in long days searching; and not only them, but their families too. Spouses, children, parents are missing time with their loved one who is out searching daily in the cold for long hours, undoubtedly emotionally, mentally, and physically fatigued. My heart goes out to them all. They are all heroes. But one person could put an end to all of this. Somehow I think it makes her feel powerful. She's incapable of empathy for others. She's incapable of any sort of self-reflection. Her conscience is so twisted, I honestly think she believes her own lies, or at the very least justifies them and her actions in her own twisted mind where her unique moral code (or lack thereof) rules. MOO

Carly didn't notice any security at the site tonight. "I believe it was Wednesday night, the first night they were there, they did have overnight security. But when I left this evening no one was guarding it this time." Someone asked if they were worried about people tampering with the site

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

Last edited:
I think you may have a great point and am glad you brought it up.
There has been good and multiple internet "content" that *suggests* TS and AS marriage was not good. Since no ******** was started to address the greed, I wouldn't discount a hoax disappearance to retain the husband.

I found it odd that she boasts thankfulness to her husband in one of her last pressers. He kicked her out of the house Tuesday.
As to the bolded, I have wondered the same. Would she stupidly think that her husband would come running to her for comfort if his son was missing?

I lived at the 4200 South block of Perry Park Rd, just moments away from the search area (east side). I'll say, this is surreal to imagine this in my own front yard.

There are a few members asking about the location, and I'll share my best description of this unique landscape. The west side of the road is a mountain range. There is a rough mountain road entrance ,rampart range road, which has basically zero cell service, and is a popular 4x4 and hiking area. On the east side of the road, is a large geographical mesa (plateau), with very steep and heavily wooded terrain from the mountainsto the plateau... the soil is easily erroded with heavy rains and snow melt. There are mountain lions in the area.

And there are several luxurious homes, which have gates and cameras. My home had a guard house and 24/7 security monitoring, and this was 12 years ago. I can almost certainly guarantee there is video footage that supported the search location.

Last edited:
So I’m thinking about when I’m driving my husband’s truck, admittedly probably bigger than the “red truck,” I can’t imagine, driving down the road, and that I would be able to throw something out, through the other window across the bench, to land on the side of the road. Could they possibly be sifting through snow because whatever was thrown out, actually hit the road and/or was run over causing it to shatter (I’m thinking devices perhaps)?

As a driver, my natural instinct would be to throw something out my own window? Which would surely hit the road, unless I was driving on the left side of the road, or I was pulled over to throw said item out the window.

Now if my husband or child or friend was with me, (s)he would be able to throw said item out the window as well, without having to pull over, and possibly without hitting the road? Also would be a decent tip giver/witness...

If items were found on one side of the road, it COULD also indicate which direction the POI was traveling...

I am very much just thinking out loud, after the mention of searches being lately to one side of the road. Probably thinking too much while half asleep. o_O

Edit: spelling

All very much hypothetical and MOO.

I lived at the 4200 South block of Perry Park Rd, just moments away from the search area (same side of the road as the search area). I'll say, this is surreal to imagine this in my own front yard.

There are a few members asking about the location, and I'll share my best description of this unique landscape. The search is on the east side of the road, on the west side of the road is a mountain range. There is a rough mountain road entrance ,rampart range road, which has basically zero cell service, and is a popular 4x4 and hiking area. On the east side of the road, past the search area is a large geographical mesa (plateau), with very steep and heavily wooded terrain... it the soil is easily erroded with heavy rains and snow melt.

There are mountain lions in the area. And there are several luxurious homes, which have gates and cameras. My home had a guard house and 24/7 security monitoring, and this was 12 years ago. I can almost certainly guarantee there is video footage that supported the search location.

Twitter Publish

Thanks for your local insight. I see the search today being on the west side of the road, based on the video shown. Right near the entrance of Sierra Pines Lane. Need to clarify, I'm pretty sure I have it right, but I've been wrong before.

ETA- I don't know how to link twitter...

As to the bolded, I have wondered the same. Would she stupidly think that her husband would come running to her for comfort if his son was missing?
This made me think of the balloon boy hoax years ago. It would be wonderful if Gannon is alive somewhere, but I would want to see her get a lot worse punishment than the parents did in that case

That’s pretty close to the area being searched and with all things being taken into consideration I get it. Thank you I can now see why they are also searching Noe Road. Thanks for your expertise.

Earlier there was talk of the family having an ATV. Could she have thrown the ATV in the back of the truck and taken him up into the more remote area?

Is there something they are searching for that would be evidence of her grabbing the ATV and loading it up for the ride?

Might the searches be so intensive and speedy for the purpose of ensuring potential (expected?) evidence is kept at low temperature (discovered before ambient temperature rises) or maybe that finding the evidence in the snow, as opposed to simply finding it on the ground surface would indicate a time frame as to when the evidence was deposited in the area.
^^sbm

I don't believe the search urgency or intensity is necessarily for the preservation of forensic evidence. I think LE had a tip about destroyed evidence and investigators are looking for something specific that connects GS as a victim of a crime. This is a large, complicated puzzle but when the pieces present themselves they will be a perfect fit. MOO

bbm
I lived at the 4200 South block of Perry Park Rd, just moments away from the search area (same side of the road as the search area). I'll say, this is surreal to imagine this in my own front yard.

There are a few members asking about the location, and I'll share my best description of this unique landscape. The search is on the east side of the road, on the west side of the road is a mountain range. There is a rough mountain road entrance ,rampart range road, which has basically zero cell service, and is a popular 4x4 and hiking area. On the east side of the road, past the search area is a large geographical mesa (plateau), with very steep and heavily wooded terrain... the soil is easily erroded with heavy rains and snow melt. There are mountain lions in the area.

And there are several luxurious homes, which have gates and cameras. My home had a guard house and 24/7 security monitoring, and this was 12 years ago. I can almost certainly guarantee there is video footage that supported the search location.

Most of the search seems to be on the west (south-bound) side of the road.....?

Earlier there was talk of the family having an ATV. Could she have thrown the ATV in the back of the truck and taken him up into the more remote area?

Is there something they are searching for that would be evidence of her grabbing the ATV and loading it up for the ride?
Got a link for talk about the family having an ATV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304