GUILTY GA - Anitra Gunn, 23, found deceased, Fort Valley, Peach County, 14 Feb 2020 *Sentenced: LWOP*

King, the friend last reported seeing her with a friend at 132 am gave ad escription, hopefully all this will come out publicly soon, also allegedly 2 other bumpers were found near I 75 and her phone location near there...……..we shall see

King, the friend last reported seeing her with a friend at 132 am gave ad escription, hopefully all this will come out publicly soon, also allegedly 2 other bumpers were found near I 75 and her phone location near there...……..we shall see
Do we know where the party was?
It's not been reported officially yet but some sources say her phone was found near I75 in Byron neighborhood, wondered if that was where party was...….Im hoping more is going to be reported by the news about these things soon

Yes chestnut hill rd, ft valley ga, off 49 here is a map of her locations so far, about 3 milies from Chestnut Hill rd
Fieldcrest rd Byron is where phone was found
both peach county
boyfriends car was towed when they interviewed him

Maps
Yes I was wondering if they took the backroads from byron or warner Robin's. That's a big search area, all those woods. No wonder gbi is involved with helicopter searches

Anitra Gunn | Here's what we know about her disappearance

• Initial info- Gunn was last seen the morning of Feb. 14 on Chestnut Hill Road at her boyfriend's aunt's home, according to peach County Sheriff Terry Deese.
  • School history- Gunn, according to the school, is enrolled as an Agriculture major and is a senior there. She is a 2016 graduate from Westlake High School in Atlanta.
  • Reported missing- Gunn's family contacted the Fort Valley Police Department after they hadn't heard from her in what they said was an "unusual amount of time." Her father said she never texted her friends and family back and that's when they knew something was wrong. He had last spoke with her more than 72 hours prior.
  • The evidence so far- Her car was found inside of the city limits, but there was no sign of her. It was found damaged without a bumper on Belle Street in a neighbor's yard on Saturday. It was near her apartment.
  • University response- Fort Valley State University said they are "deeply concerned" about Gunn's well-being and are praying for her safe return. The school said they are working closely with authorities to help find her.
  • Social media support- People who claim to be friends, family members, and concerned citizens are pleading for her safe return across social media. A private Facebook group with nearly 2,100 members was created a week ago to share information about the search (although we must note the group is sharing theories and we can't say that everything in the group is fact). Many people are also using the hashtag #FindAnitra.
  • Authorities- Fort Valley Police, GBI, and the Peach County Sheriff's Office said they will compare notes on Tuesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back