OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they burned a vcr they likely would have torched any vehicle they might have used too IMO.

Instead, they sold the Ford Excursion to someone in Ky.

Blood (victim's) evidence is the only reason I can think of for taking part of the vehicle for evidence. W blood wouldn't have much meaning in their own vehicle.

I forget, didn't the burned VCR contain the Boondocks Saints video tape?

Semi-auto pistols (because of catch-bags mentioned) with home-made silencers. Maybe .22 or 9mms. Revolvers would not have needed catch-bags but maybe one of them too.
I would think they used the 1911/22 pistol and I really think they had a AR15/22 because there was 32 bullet just in the victims not counting what the LE hasn’t told us about that might have missed and hit the walls.
I would say that CRsr, FR, HR, DR and CRjr was shot with a 22, because they had open casket funerals.
Gary Rhodens was shot with a bigger caliber gun than CRsr according to Gary Father’s news report he stated that GR was killed with a Bigger caliber gun than Chris, which GR was shot 3 times 1 to the temple and 2 in the head also Hannah Gilley was shot 5 times in the face, if it was a 22 caliber she could have had an open casket funeral but HGs mother was referred not to, so that makes me think that HG was killed with the same gun GR was? JMO
With Gary Rhodens father’s new report that tells us there was 2 different gun at the murder scene, JMO

Going out on a limb here ....

Toward the end, Smiley made a big deal about a shoe print in dog poo, talking as if he had some inside info.

Just supposing ... They matched a shoe print in the pile o' poo and then doggie DNA in the Ford?

Except for ones vs CR Sr I would think that most shots were against still targets... so not many misses.

5 shots to the head/face with any weapon will prevent any open caskets IMO.

Going out on a limb here ....

Toward the end, Smiley made a big deal about a shoe print in dog poo, talking as if he had some inside info.

Just supposing ... They matched a shoe print in the pile o' poo and then doggie DNA in the Ford?
He also made a comment about someone shot thru a door and that was in June 2016 when he posted it, IMO

He also made a comment about someone shot thru a door and that was in June 2016 when he posted it, IMO

Would that date would precede the redacted autopsy reports being released? If so, that's a pretty damning statement. It was after those reports the news article let out the shot through the door info, and soon edited out of the story. Seems I recall him saying that now that you've jogged my memory.

Would that date would precede the redacted autopsy reports being released? If so, that's a pretty damning statement. It was after those reports the news article let out the shot through the door info, and soon edited out of the story. Seems I recall him saying that now that you've jogged my memory.
Do you remember what the woman’s called herself back in the beginning?

ColMustard
Do you remember Wonder Woman?
She had a lot to say, and any time anyone spoke bad about the Wagners she would be the first to come back at them, JMO

Well, I do now. :)

There's another one I would bet on. Like a captain, steering the ship of discussion. Screen name fit that one just about right. People don't realize how obvious they can be when they try to be clever.

I want to make a perditions and we can go on with something else.
When all the evidence comes out in the next few months, I bet that all the bragging that the Wagners did on social media sites is one of the main parts that gave the BCI enough evidence to take before the grand jury’s, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998