Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Well, some folks don't have social media.... maybe one of you that does, could ask one of those twittering reporters about whatever it is? Would that help get it noticed by MSM?

MOO

Your phrasing of ‘One of those twittering reporters’ made me spit out my coffee laughing. Which was much needed.

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I'm curious if it was routine for GS to sit in the backseat during car rides? I know federal guidelines are in fact for anyone under 12 or 13-years-old (can't remember which) to sit buckled in the back seat, but sometimes guardians permit younger kiddos to sit up front anyway. Just wondering, MOO.
From the surveillance video on MSM, it appeared to me that SM backed the truck in the driveway next to another vehicle (fairly close on the passenger side). Whether GS entered the backseat on driver's side out of convenience or federal compliance is unknown -- at least to me.

MOO

If this was genuinely an accident I could see her maybe breaking down at some point and telling a close relative or friend what happened. A tragic accident and panic cover up would probably leave someone traumatised though and this woman doesn’t seem concerned about anything but herself imo.

AS is going through unimaginable heart break, the woman he invited into his children’s lives is looking pretty suspicious right now, he will be thinking over the last few months her behaviour towards Gannon and when she speaks of him. He may well have noticed she treats Gannon differently to the other kids. But that’s no reason for him to have ever suspected she would kill his son. It would only be natural for him to feel guilt, even though he is not to blame. There is no rule book on how to act in this situation in front of the media and police and people everywhere, he could have social anxiety which can make people seem awkward. He’s done nothing to imply that he is involved. He wasn’t even there. He’s living a nightmare right now and it’s all slowly starting to sink in. JMO MOO
I feel very sorry for AS also. Can't imagine what he's going though. I have noticed in the first interview that him and BM did with the media, He let BM take the lead. In the video of AS, BM and the little sister, he also let mom take the lead. Tells me a lot about his personality and possibly his choice in partners.

Just an aside, my kids are always slow moving to the car. Especially if we are late. And ESPECIALLY if they're looking at a device like a tablet or game. I did not find his pace unusual.
I normally wouldn’t either, but we have some sad context here.

Stepmom’s statement seemed to indicate that she was trying to explain away blood evidence.

Meaning I believe she hurt him. So I’m leaning against an innocent explanation here, as I think it plays into motive.

Covering up abuse with murder.

Last edited:
I normally wouldn’t either, but we have some sad context here. Stepmom’s statement however, seemed to indicate that she was trying to explain away blood evidence.

Meaning I believe she hurt him. So I’m leaning against an innocent explanation here, as I think it plays into motive.

Covering up abuse with murder.
Yes true. It's easy to forget all of the little pieces and that this is not a normal situation. I'm still just so dumbfounded by this.

Agreed with above poster re. blood, in or on the truck.
As well as blood on the gate outside the house.
Why did step mom give out this information ?
It wasn't requested and only serves to put out an alibi that wasn't asked for.
Which could indicate she's making excuses for what LE will find even if it hasn't been discovered yet.
Let's hope that reporters will ask TS for another interview and she'll dig herself even deeper --if that's possible.

Gannon's bio mom does not need any attention from reporters unless she asks for an interview. She was not there and is innocent in what happened to Gannon.
Hoping they'll leave her alone and not pester her.

Agreed with above poster re. blood, in or on the truck.
As well as blood on the gate outside the house.
Why did step mom give out this information ?
It wasn't requested and only serves to put out an alibi that wasn't asked for.
Which could indicate she's making excuses for what LE will find even if it hasn't been discovered yet.
Let's hope that reporters will ask TS for another interview and she'll dig herself even deeper --if that's possible.

Gannon's bio mom does not need any attention from reporters unless she asks for an interview. She was not there and is innocent in what happened to Gannon.
Hoping they'll leave her alone and not pester her.
My belief is that she has been questioned at length and isn’t able to keep up with the info that’s circulated vs info they’ve confronted her with. Def believe she’s explaining away blood found.

If GS appears slow-moving to the truck, I think either he did not want to go with SM or maybe his foot hurt or he had another injury.

During her initial public interview, SM told us that she took GS to GOTG on Sunday for a hike -- followed by lunch at BK. During her second published statement to local networks, she informed us how GS cut his foot on Saturday inside the garage -- injured to the point of having to bandage him while he was seated at the edge of her vehicle (but went hiking on Sunday).

While I believe GS probably cut his foot and bled in the garage at one time or another, I don't necessarily believe this occurred on Saturday as told to us.

MOO
Also questionable if he cut his foot at all.
It's difficult to trust liars.
Head wounds and/or vomiting blood will leave much more of a mess. :(
Poor little guy.
I am so sorry for those who truly loved him.
The only other person who care about him in the house he vanished from would be his little sister.
What horrors did she witness or hear ?
No worse he77 on earth ... that I could imagine.

Last edited:
Agreed. And here I an 10 pages behind again.
Off to catch up (or skip a few).
Something I've found incredibly helpful to catching up, especially when I'm pages and pages behind, is to read the top 2 posts on a page then skip to the next page and do the same thing. It's amazingly effective at catching you up on any progress on a case. Sometimes you'll miss things of course but it's pretty amazing at how much is covered in those top two posts.

FWIW.

This may have been discussed and probably doesn't add much to the conversation but going back to the selfie she supposedly took that day. My kids have several jackets/sweatshirts as do I. If she were to try to prove it was from that day (or if someone was going to try and disprove it) she'd have to be sure that Gannon and herself were wearing exactly what they were that day. I hope I'm making sense. I guess my point is that if she took it another day, she'd have to be sure they were wearing the same clothes.

MOO looking at what might happen more spontaneously between the SM and GS is maybe going south on 105 they were arguing and Gannon started throwing things out the passenger window, like dog food, pens, receipts, etc. She pulled over and an altercation followed, or he jumped out while it was moving.

Also questionable if he cut his foot at all.
It's difficult to trust liars.
Head wounds and/or vomiting blood will leave much more of a mess.
gs appears for only a minute, and if that minute we see him walking for only a few feet, and he’s walking between the truck and the front yard... not much room for speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500