Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was genuinely an accident I could see her maybe breaking down at some point and telling a close relative or friend what happened. A tragic accident and panic cover up would probably leave someone traumatised though and this woman doesn’t seem concerned about anything but herself imo.
<RSBM>
. JMO MOO

I know many on here are comparing to the Kyron Horman case due to the stepmom's lack of assistance to LE. But I see a stronger tie to the Casey Anthony case. A pathological liar who is unable to accept they did anything wrong or accept even an iota of responsibility. I would love to be proven wrong here (and this is all MOO!).

I think LE is not pursuing further interrogations (as best we can tell) because they know that they will get nothing but distractions and lies. It was painful to read how Casey took LE along for a ridiculous ride in that case (not criticizing them, but it was eye-opening to me that someone could believe and sell their own lies even when faced with irrefutable proof).

Hoping that there are witnesses - people, cameras, receipts, GPS from her car or any other electronic device - that can help LE determine where TS travelled on Monday.

This is my take on it too. I couldn’t even imagine the guilt I would feel if somebody I was married to hurt one of my children, now they are gone and it’s been 21 days of searching. I would be second guessing everything thinking maybe there were signs I missed and now it’s my fault my child has disappeared. AS has the weight of the world on his shoulders right now and his wife, the last person seen with GS is playing games and taunting them. I don’t think He has anything at all to do with anything, but IMO he still feels guilt. And that would suck.
This is such a good post. Yes I would imagine he feels the weight of the world on his shoulders.

And yes yes yes TS does nothing but taunt!

What does that tell us about her personality, her thinking, what was it like to have her in everyday life???

I wasn't aware we had that video in MSM.

I thought it was only SM (social media).

I downloaded a/the video in it's entirety, so I can't post it, as it would be considered SM. I am referring to the video/clips/stills that were shown about 2 weeks ago on a regular basis by MSM. It was from another time, but imo reflected possible usual characteristics of not wearing fitbit etc... which was my response to the original comment. Sorry, fine line - tight rope - MSM and SM :(

Anybody who thinks that the slow/odd way that Gannon appears to be moving toward the truck in the neighbor's video could be due to his ankles/feet being tied or restrained?

This is pure speculation, but maybe this could be connected in some way to TS's presplaining statement about a cut or slice on his foot. If she felt the need to restrain him, maybe it was because he was threatening to run away, and that was the seed of the runaway part of her story in the first place.

Also maybe if he was restrained with cord or zipties or something like that which were later discarded, it could be something they are sifting for in the snow.
Oh my God, I don't want to press like on this, I don't even want to think about this. But when I read this I got chills right down my spine....

MOO looking at what might happen more spontaneously between the SM and GS is maybe going south on 105 they were arguing and Gannon started throwing things out the passenger window, like dog food, pens, receipts, etc. She pulled over and an altercation followed, or he jumped out while it was moving.
I don't think so, but this is my own personal opinion, I think he was scared to death of her.

And I base that solely on her very first interview, where she turned her back on us, and demanded apologies. She is a stepmother that makes demands and induces fear.

This may have been discussed and probably doesn't add much to the conversation but going back to the selfie she supposedly took that day. My kids have several jackets/sweatshirts as do I. If she were to try to prove it was from that day (or if someone was going to try and disprove it) she'd have to be sure that Gannon and herself were wearing exactly what they were that day. I hope I'm making sense. I guess my point is that if she took it another day, she'd have to be sure they were wearing the same clothes.

Good observation. I'm of the camp that doesn't believe that selfie exists. If it did, I believe we'd have seen it by now. We haven't seen it, because the explanation for it was an afterthought, inserted into the nutty "statement" she released after she found out the neighbor's surv. cam caught her and Gannon leaving that morning. She can prove everything she says, you see, because selfies in the truck and scanning for time stamps. I'm calling BS. Just more of her lies.

jmo

I know many on here are comparing to the Kyron Horman case due to the stepmom's lack of assistance to LE. But I see a stronger tie to the Casey Anthony case. A pathological liar who is unable to accept they did anything wrong or accept even an iota of responsibility. I would love to be proven wrong here (and this is all MOO!).

I think LE is not pursuing further interrogations (as best we can tell) because they know that they will get nothing but distractions and lies. It was painful to read how Casey took LE along for a ridiculous ride in that case (not criticizing them, but it was eye-opening to me that someone could believe and sell their own lies even when faced with irrefutable proof).

Hoping that there are witnesses - people, cameras, receipts, GPS from her car or any other electronic device - that can help LE determine where TS travelled on Monday.
My thoughts as well (CA) no shame there

On the positive side of things, we haven't yet reached the point of alien abduction theories. So, that's good.
I can almost guarantee it's coming. :rolleyes:
Your phrasing of ‘One of those twittering reporters’ made me spit out my coffee laughing. Which was much needed.
Oh I'd try very hard to never waste an ounce of coffee!

gs appears for only a minute, and if that minute we see him walking for only a few feet, and he’s walking between the truck and the front yard... not much room for speed

And yet if we compare TS' gait to that of Gannon in the very same video, his is quite clearly much slower.
Even the neighbor who owns the camera that took the video, commented on how he was walking.

jmo

Also questionable if he cut his foot at all.
It's difficult to trust liars.
Head wounds and/or vomiting blood will leave much more of a mess.
Does anyone seriously believe he cut his foot on Saturday night on an infamous "laying about" tool and then hiked for two or more hours on Sunday????????

Good morning :) I won’t complain about my headache.

I thought about the sifting last night and decided, as incongruous as it may seem, the only thing that would warrant the effort being made would be Gannon’s actual remains.

It hurts to think that.

Here for Gannon.

IMHO

Did anyone else get the feeling seeing the sifting that this is way more complicated than it initially seemed?

In every aspect of this case - from timelines, and statements and social media and news reports, videos, psychic readings, searches and LE reports - there is such a hunger to solve this case. That is so understandable for so many reasons. This is a heart-wrenching and gut-wrenching investigation. I tend to believe that no matter - there is a higher power here - watching and knowing all. Even if there are no answers today or tomorrow - or in two weeks - pray for this entire family. We can spin and spin and spin in circles here - trying to figure it all out. But that family needs every ounce of positive energy sent their way right now. Whether Gannon is still with us or he has passed - the same is still true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member