Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart aches for not only Faye’s family, but every single member of the teams who did their very best to find and rescue Faye. I cannot imagine the anguish they feel, knowing what was happening as they were desperately trying to find this sweet little girl. So much pain and grief. I can’t stop crying. I need my babies home from school right now so I can hug them and hold them and never let them go.
My husband is a firefighter and I can tell you the emotional grief he brings home and lives with everyday is devastating. I cannot imagine how this would feel for those first responders.

It’s scary to think the killer is still living in that neighborhood.
A person that wants to commit suicide would not stab themselves!

CT would have had to kill Faye then take her body to the woods then go back home and plant one piece of evidence in his trash can and then stab himself.
Crazy that anyone would believe that,
Scary that the killer is still roaming free.

Okay I have a question and I'm hoping someone here has experience to answer it either through their own work or another case...

The coroner said she wouldn't discuss some things because it's still an ongoing case. But Snellgrove said that they believe Coty was the sole abductor and perp.

Why would the case still be ongoing if the believe he was the only suspect and that he committed suicide? Am I missing something?

Cause of Death was asphyxiation.
Coty Taylor's residence was searched on Wednesday and officers saw no red flags.
The evidence they found in the trash can was a rainboot and a spoon ladle filled with dirt which made Chief Snellgrove decide to re-search the area behind 602 Picadilly. He then found Faye's body.
Coty Taylor was found bleeding on the back deck and was pronounced dead at the scene.
They believe Coty Taylor moved Faye's body to where she was found in the early morning hours in Thursday the 13th under the cover of darkness.
DNA evidence links Coty Taylor to Faye Swetlik as the murderer.
Coty Taylor's cause of death will be released to the media following the press conference out of respect for the family.

Greg Suskin on Twitter
Out of respect for the family of Faye Swetlik the coroner didn’t even tell us Coty Taylor’s cause of death during that news conference. We got an email later. He committed suicide by cutting himself in the neck and died on his back patio. That was Thursday morning.
ERFeAv1XkAUpvEd.jpg

3:37 PM - 18 Feb 2020

Is anyone else having a hard time dealing with the fact that officers has interviewed him in that residence and somehow found nothing? I just wish there would have been something that tipped them off while they were face-to-face with him while he was still alive. I'm just having a hard time accepting he fooled these officers the way he did. I wish we knew what he said to them in that moment. The news channel I watched said they saw him out on the back patio of his house right after they found her.

And did they see the suspicious video footage of him after they discovered the bodies or was it seen beforehand?

There are still so many questions...

Rest in Peace Baby Girl.

It is official. CT is an evil monster! JMO

CT’s evil is impossible to process.

CT lived in an abyss where the soulless wallow. CT was a predator who thrived on coveting the most innocent and vulnerable. A miscreant who slithered from the abyss devilishly shedding his veneer to snatch precious Faye.CT is the absolute worst of the worst and may CT wander suffering for all of eternity.

I am hurting.My prayers are with all who are hurting.So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa