GUILTY KY - Sheena Baxter, 32, Scott Co, 14 Feb 2020 *arrest*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Mother of 3 missing in Scott County

sheena+baxter.jpg

Sheena's sister, CC, says her sister was last seen outside the mobile home where CC lives. Sheena told her sister she was going to step outside and she never came back in.

"It was 7:30 Friday night. It was still kind of light out at that time. It wasn't completely dark," CC said. "Someone had to see something. I want more help. I know we need more help because we don't even have no clues."

CC says her sister was waiting on her boyfriend to pick her up that night, so when she didn't come back inside she wasn't surprised.

"When she went out we just assumed that maybe she did just leave with him right then and there," CC said. "He might have just came on by. And then you know, when he called and let us know he didn't and he wanted to know where she was we went outside and her bag and everything is still there."

CC filed a missing person report with the Scott County Sheriff's Department on Sunday.

How old is she? It seems she was married in 2015 but if she was waiting on her boyfriend, is she divorced, separated? Were her 3 kids in the trailer with her sister? So many questions. But the article linked in post 1 did say texas equasearch was ready and available if LE should need them.

I wonder if she had been depressed prior to leaving? Snooping through SM, it seems her mother died of breast cancer recently (not sure how recent and not sure if this info is ok to post). I wonder where her sister's trailer is...by water? Just speculating on my part but it does seem odd she went outside and was "gone", leaving her bag outside. I'm hoping she just needed a break and comes home to her kids safely and soon. I feel for her poor sister. :(

Scott Co. Ky. Sheriff's Office
The Scott County Sheriff's Office is actively working leads in the missing persons case of Sheena Baxter. Since this is an active investigation, we are restricted in releasing many details at this time.

We encourage anyone with the public who has information about this matter to contact 502.863.7855.

[...]

Mother of 3 missing in Scott County

sheena+baxter.jpg

Sheena's sister, CC, says her sister was last seen outside the mobile home where CC lives. Sheena told her sister she was going to step outside and she never came back in.

"It was 7:30 Friday night. It was still kind of light out at that time. It wasn't completely dark," CC said. "Someone had to see something. I want more help. I know we need more help because we don't even have no clues."

CC says her sister was waiting on her boyfriend to pick her up that night, so when she didn't come back inside she wasn't surprised.

"When she went out we just assumed that maybe she did just leave with him right then and there," CC said. "He might have just came on by. And then you know, when he called and let us know he didn't and he wanted to know where she was we went outside and her bag and everything is still there."

CC filed a missing person report with the Scott County Sheriff's Department on Sunday.
Are we sure the bf didn’t show? MOO

I wonder if she had been depressed prior to leaving? Snooping through SM, it seems her mother died of breast cancer recently (not sure how recent and not sure if this info is ok to post). I wonder where her sister's trailer is...by water? Just speculating on my part but it does seem odd she went outside and was "gone", leaving her bag outside. I'm hoping she just needed a break and comes home to her kids safely and soon. I feel for her poor sister. :(

[bbm]

she hasn't posted publicly on FB since 2015 ... are you looking at different social media or did she comment somewhere and can you link it?

Sex offender registry for Georgetown shows one sex offender (3 counts of 3rd degree rape of a 14 year old) 500 feet from her sister's trailer and another with Ohio convictions less than 200 feet away.

ETA: The Ohio one is 2 counts of Gross Sexual Imposition

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back