GUILTY GA - Anitra Gunn, 23, found deceased, Fort Valley, Peach County, 14 Feb 2020 *Sentenced: LWOP*

Who's neighbors house was the car reportedly found in front of? Also what apartment did she live in? Was the car near the bf aunt or her house. The word "neighbor" has me concerned.
Car last seen on Chestnut, then found on Belle St with wallet in car, missing front bumper.....near her apt on W. Church St, just a few blocks away, phone located elsewhere, someone has reports it was on or near Fieldcrest Byron ga off Housers Mill or Sullivan Rd Byron

Without front bumper could also indicate her car was towed to where it is now and lost the front bumper due to damage.

Oh no!

"There are no suspects and no one has been arrested, the sheriff said.
Authorities have questioned Gunn’s boyfriend and towed his car as part of the investigation, he said."

“In cases like this, we are not going to leave any rocks uncovered,” Deese said.

HOW Terrible......I was praying for a better outcome.........I just saw all this, had my grandbaby for the afternoon...…..SO terribly sad......I hope they find WHO did this......there were so many reports of her whereabouts flying around...now I wonder how she ended up in Taylor county, that's a LOT of land out there! That county is barely touching Peach.....WOW Hwy 96 is near Belle St, they abducted her there where car was found and hopped on Hwy 96 to taylor county http://bridgehunter.com/maps/detail/ga/peach/county-big-map.png

Adding a quote of some pertinent information ...

In a Tuesday evening news conference, Peach County Sheriff Terry Deese took questions from reporters about the search for Gunn.

He says task force members were out riding on the ground Tuesday afternoon because weather was not favorable for an aerial search.

He says based on bushes and sticks found in the grill of her car on Saturday, investigators had narrowed down an area they needed to search.

At around 3:20 p.m., they found a body partially covered near Greer Road 'as if someone tried to hide it' and a piece of a car.

Deese concluded by saying that Gunn's boyfriend is a person of interest in the case and that they have taken him in a third time for an interview, but he has NOT been arrested.

HOW Terrible......I was praying for a better outcome.........I just saw all this, had my grandbaby for the afternoon...…..SO terribly sad......I hope they find WHO did this......there were so many reports of her whereabouts flying around...now I wonder how she ended up in Taylor county, that's a LOT of land out there! That county is barely touching Peach.....WOW Hwy 96 is near Belle St, they abducted her there where car was found and hopped on Hwy 96 to taylor county http://bridgehunter.com/maps/detail/ga/peach/county-big-map.png
I agree. This is someone who knows the area I dont believe this was a stranger to the area

The bumper was the one reported last night I mentioned erlier and called in to dispatch, it was on COllins and Union Church Rd, body found a mile or so from there on Greer Rd. I prayed but I guess I didnt have faith, I knew in my heart something bad, usually missing persons aren't good outcomes......….Officials were there checking the bumper out this morning, body wasn't with the bumper but near so they apparently drove her car back to Belle St after whatever happened on Collins and union church rd...…….RIP ANitra, gone too soon, only 23, my daughter is 25, breaks my heart for her and her family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back