Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely someone has pointed this out by now, but I’m just now noticing that this picture of Gannon that we have seen so often, was taken in a (the?) truck. I wonder when it was taken.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

This is a cropped version of the original photo, which includes little sister. From MSM, posted in a few of the media reports, but not sure of the timing for when it was taken, of course.

In the Susan Powell case, the house was not sealed, and Joshua continued to live there until he left the state. It was later revealed evidence was collected from the house related to the disappearance and suspected murder of Susan Powell (pieces of carpet, clothing, etc...)

I don’t know what prompts LE to seal a location off as a crime scene vs. not, but it does happen both ways.

IMO JMO MOO and such

Edited to add: There was supposed to be a quote up there somewhere about how they haven’t sealed off the house in this case. My post was in response to that. Just...pretend it’s there. Lol.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I have a friend who is a SAR canine trainer, SAR canine handler, and SAR canine book author, she is a seasoned veteran. I have read some of her stuff.

MOO, we must steel our nerves if we are to be on this path. Often the outcome includes the unthinkable. This is not a joke. There are seriously disturbing things that happen to victims in these cases. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who is a SAR canine trainer, SAR canine handler, and SAR canine book author, she is a seasoned veteran. I have read some of her stuff.

MOO, we must steel our nerves if we are to be on this path. Often the outcome includes the unthinkable. This is not a joke. There are seriously disturbing things that happen to victims in these cases. MOO
true. The original context of the 'stupid posts' was a good link posted by somebody. It was posted in the theme of disposal methods.
Everything is a possibility .
And everybody is entitled to make suggestions without being labelled stupid. It's hurtful.
I'm not hurt.
I'm hurt for somebody else who contributes generously and devotes a lot of time to research here.

Just made my last field trip, at least for a while, to the search area. Absolutely nothing is going on down there this afternoon. There isn't a lot of snow and the roads are clear so I'm guessing that either they're done for now or the searchers all need to come from Colorado Springs and the roads are bad there.

I'm not going to make any more trips down there until we hear of more activity. As long as the mobile command unit stays there, it seems possible that they might be back out there.
North CoSprings at N Academy is pretty good. We just made a Walmart and Barnes and Noble. run Clear roads. I did notice, however,that ice is starting to fall. If that continues it will be nasty in the morning.

Last edited:
sbm\\\
PRECISELY why the caller reported it as it was reported. 98% (MOO) of these calls are runaways. They did their job.

Personally, I think it's a valid question. While they didn't do anything wrong and I'd reserve any judgement on LE until everything is solved, they do make mistakes in these kinds of cases. It's hard to imagine an initial interview with LS left investigators thinking this was absolutely a runaway. Her abrasive attitude that has been on display was either nonexistent or LE didn't take it serious enough. Who knows, but I think questioning the first week of handling is not completely uncalled for. But I'd table all that talk for later, IMO.

Unless if she did join we changed the tone and worked with her to find answers. I could see it being beneficial. Just a thought. Not that we should ask her to join, but if she reached out...

I was actually hoping there was someone already here close enough to speak on her behalf. Like I said, maybe not a good idea at all.

Where is Gannon?

This lady left herself just enough time to murder Gannon, conceal his body, and arrive home.

She didn’t have days to work with, nor did she have time to use anything like a wood chipper.

And that’s ignoring all the other problems with that incredibly rare scenario.

There is not only no evidence of it, but it’s absurd.
You forgot to add in your opinion only!

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?

She took self-centered to a whole new level.

You are so right it is a truck. The back window clearly shows not a car. Thanks for pointing this out.
Seeing that photo of GS sitting in the rear of the truck seems to lend some credence to SM's comment about she taking selfie pics with GS when they're out and about.

Dear @AmandaReckonwith,

Thank you so very much for all of your tremendous work in creating and updating this photo archive!

It is absolutely remarkable!

You are so greatly appreciated for dedicating your time and compassion for Gannon's case.

Still getting that part straight Gannon disappeared Monday Jan 27th. The tension between her and AS and her and the police and her and the public had nothing to do with the neighbor's video, that wasn't released until the following Monday (2/3). So what did she do to garner all the hostility? Social Media crap?

For me, it was her "cousin it" interview (someone else termed it). If you dealt with a narcissist in the past, you harbor ill will towards them. And when you see all the red flags in someone, it's hard to get past. She could be innocent, but as others have said, shes definitely vile (IMO) and has not helped this situation out at all.

The pic in the vehicle is not the one Tee claims she took. Al took it, idk when, but it is not from the last 3 weeks.
Little sister Laina is in the vehicle. They are eating frozen treats.

Gannon with his younger sister
Gannon Stauch
In that photo, GS appears to have been wearing the same clothes that he was seen (when entering the truck) wearing the Monday he went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail