Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Coty was an incel and went after a child as they are easy targets (trusting and easy to subdue).
I asked earlier if there has been any links. It fits right in, but we shouldnt make that assumption unless there's a connection.

But it does fit very well in with that group

If the death of a child is not intentional and/or an accident as you hypothesize, whether the child was pinned, crushed, or decapitated, a prudent person would call 911 screaming for help.

If he panicked and tried to cover it up, why suicide. And if he's afraid of not being believed, I think one would write a suicide note defending himself.

No, I don't agree with any of your alternative theories. CT was a predator that murdered a baby girl. He squeezed the life out of her until she could not breathe.
This is what the evidence revealed.

MOO
I agree that a prudent person would do the right thing in that situation and report it. However if there were other mental health issues or intoxication involved, on top of being panicked/in shock- a terrible decision is not out of the question. If a couple of days went by before he found her in his trunk, even if he reports it, people would be suspicious of him the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Rotted his brain smoking too much weed I'd bet. Compounded by sleep deprivation from gaming addiction maybe. JMO. I've seen this plenty of times with people our age. Or was already suicidal and wanted to inflict maximum damage before doing it. Changed his mind when it looked like he could get away with it and then it fell down so back to plan A.
Literally everything bbm is wrong and disproven by statistics and scientific research

"Evidence shows that 6-year-old Faye Swetlik was strangled to death by her neighbor within hours of being abducted from her front yard in South Carolina last week, authorities revealed Tuesday."
Neighbor Found Dead in Home Abducted, ‘Asphyxiated’ 6-Year-Old Faye Swetlik: Police

I think everyone can read between the lines when LE says there’s significant DNA that ties Faye and CT to each other and LE will not release the rest of Faye’s autopsy or the condition of her little body out of respect for her family.

CT is a monster and thankfully he’s dead. Believing anything else is delusional. LE cannot be any more clear while protecting Faye’s dignity and the privacy of her family.

I hope posters show her the same respect and not engage in weird mind games to try to defend a monster.

Umm... maybe. I took a look at his Instagram and Reddit accounts.

Instagram - nearly all of the accounts he followed are either underwear models, fitness models, or *advertiser censored* stars

Reddit - it's mostly just a bunch of comments he posted about Dungeons & Dragons or League of Legends

However, I did find one interesting comment he made about a year ago on the UnpopularOpinion Reddit board. It was in response to the following post:
being “creepy” is an inevitable part of young men learning to speak to women they’re interested in.

His comment talked about how it really hit close to home for him because he was approaching 30 and in the same boat. He said that he felt a bit sad reading it but had mostly stopped caring about trying to find a relationship a few years ago. He also said that he occasionally felt those pangs of loneliness and depression that will never go away but that his work life usually kept him too busy to focus on them.

So... there's that.
Now that he’s a suspect his sm can be linked.

And why is anyone trying to defend him or come up with alternative theories?? I think LE has been forthcoming. DNA on CT, DNA in His house and DNA on FS all tied together. What am I missing???
Not a defense- even if not intentional- he obviously did something terrible, monsterous, and without any justified rationalization.

I think everyone can read between the lines when LE says there’s significant DNA that ties Faye and CT to each other and LE will not release the rest of Faye’s autopsy or the condition of her little body out of respect for her family.

CT is a monster and thankfully he’s dead. Believing anything else is delusional. LE cannot be any more clear while protecting Faye’s dignity and the privacy of her family.

I hope posters show her the same respect and not engage in weird mind games to try to defend a monster.
Exactly. He didn’t abduct her to play a game of Mr. Potato Head.

Umm... maybe. I took a look at his Instagram and Reddit accounts.

Instagram - nearly all of the accounts he followed were either underwear models, fitness models, or *advertiser censored* stars

Reddit - it's mostly just a bunch of comments he posted about Dungeons & Dragons or League of Legends

However, I did find one interesting comment he made about a year ago on the UnpopularOpinion Reddit board. It was in response to the following post:
being “creepy” is an inevitable part of young men learning to speak to women they’re interested in.

His comment talked about how it really hit close to home for him because he was approaching 30 and in the same boat. He said that he felt a bit sad reading it but had mostly stopped caring about trying to find a relationship a few years ago. He also said that he occasionally felt those pangs of loneliness and depression that will never go away but that his work life usually kept him too busy to focus on them.

So... there's that.
I read that earlier and my heart stopped. Sweet girl didn’t stand a chance with him.
Edited bc I hit post without a comment. Duh

If it was Napa hmmm ...
I was thinking maybe across the road around the business district. But like Seattle said, he may have had Faye in his house. If Faye approached his back door & he was certain no one was around, he could have brought her in. I don’t know, only speculating, it could be either way. If he had her in his house the first night he risked a great chance at being caught. He could not be certain he had not been seen. I don’t think he went to Faye’s house and grabbed her. I think Faye roamed to his area. I don’t have a six year old but the couple I know can’t sit still and can’t be trusted out of sight. Moo

And why is anyone trying to defend him or come up with alternative theories?? I think LE has been forthcoming. DNA on CT, DNA in His house and DNA on FS all tied together. What am I missing???
I dont think anyone is defending him at all.
Saying he's evil is why he did this is a generaric cop out. We all know what he did was evil, but why.

But really, why?

Knowing so can help teach us how to prevent this from happening again

I agree that a prudent person would do the right thing in that situation and report it. However if there were other metal health issues or intoxication involved, on top of being panicked/in shock- a terrible decision is not out of the question. If a couple of days went by before he found her in his trunk, even if he reports it, people would be suspicious of him the rest of his life.

Intoxication?
I've never been "take a 2nd grader and murder them via asphyxiation and forgot about it until I opened my trunk" level of intoxicated.

Maybe I've just never been drunk enough? :confused:

So sad now that the details are finally out, but I was expecting this.

If you look up the addresses on Google Earth, and use street view, it's rather chilling how CT had a straight view of FS's front porch. I wonder if he saw her playing outside a lot, while he was outside of his own rented apartment smoking; he appears to have had the habit. IMO, he likely developed an unhealthy obsession with FS and took the opportunity while his roommate was gone.

There was a woman on Twitter claiming that he stalked her/ was obsessed with her while she was in middle School and he was in high school. So that supports his tendency to go for younger girls - easier targets, as it were.

I do think the composite sketch of the West Columbia trailer park attempted child abduction also looks like him from 2012. I've seen a photo of him (front on with the glasses and short hair) that looks less recent and he's a dead ringer for that suspect (who had a grey older model sedan). Exact same spectacles even. That incident happened 11 minutes drive from his current apartment.

I also think that the abduction and killing of Faye was sexually motivated. LE have hinted at it imo, due to the DNA links, while being sensitive not to spell it out for the family's sake. JMO.

I get the impression that he was a well-liked guy in college, but unlucky in the romantic department. Friends and family are really shocked by this. But, as is often the case, perpetrators can wear masks that hide the demons they're really struggling with underneath. They can lead double lives with other people completely unaware of the awful crimes they have committed.

Intoxication?
I've never been "take a 2nd grader and murder them via asphyxiation and forgot about it until I opened my trunk" level of intoxicated.

Maybe I've just never been drunk enough? :confused:
Intoxicated RE: if she had been accidentally pinned by his car when he pulled up.

The reference to her being in his trunk is if she crawled in and was trapped. Dozens of children die this way every year, tragically.

Intoxicated RE: if she had been accidentally pinned by his car when he pulled up.

The reference to her being in his trunk is if she crawled in and was trapped. Dozens of children die this way every year, tragically.
Faye died by asphyxiation. That's what the coroner stated at the press conference today.

jmo

I agree that a prudent person would do the right thing in that situation and report it. However if there were other mental health issues or intoxication involved, on top of being panicked/in shock- a terrible decision is not out of the question. If a couple of days went by before he found her in his trunk, even if he reports it, people would be suspicious of him the rest of his life.

Do you know something that LE needs to know? I don't know why you're bringing mental health issues or intoxication into this? Very confused. If she were in a car trunk wouldn't the dogs that LE used in searching for her hit on the trunk? Please tell us where these thoughts are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam