Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Turpentine Tramway - Herons Creek, NSW, Australia - Australian Historical Markers on Waymarking.com

From the above website, which appears to be a geo caching website.

"As I recall, when I was young, I remember seeing the remains of the tramline that ran from the Camden Haven River to Herons Creek, on the east side of Herons Creek Road. It passed about 50 feet to the east from our homestead at 316 Herons Creek Road. It then went south to the bottom of the first gully where it crossed to the west side of Herons Creek Road."

The Turpentine Tramway - Herons Creek, NSW, Australia - Australian Historical Markers on Waymarking.com

"As I recall, when I was young, I remember seeing the remains of the tramline that ran from the Camden Haven River to Herons Creek, on the east side of Herons Creek Road. It passed about 50 feet to the east from our homestead at 316 Herons Creek Road. It then went south to the bottom of the first gully where it crossed to the west side of Herons Creek Road."
Whaaaat ? Geo caching. Not a common hobby, how ironic.

Last edited:
Did Paul Savage have any connection to FA I wonder?

During the initial police search for William the day he went missing, the two hours PS disappeared, he had to be on foot as he would been seen leaving in a car?

The area being re-searched was searched before GO gave any of his evidence on the 23/8/19 & after RD gave his evidence on the 16/8/19 ( mostly in closed court )

The initial search was being undertaken in the first few days of the inquest in Taree ( which started on the 19/8/19 ) whilst Det Laura Beacroft was giving evidence & PS in Taree

What’s a geo caching website?

Geocaching has been mentioned before with regards to William Tyrell.

‘Graffiti about missing toddler William Tyrrell has been spray-painted onto a tree stump in a NSW forest near where he was last seen in 2014.

"Jesus saves William Tyrell (sic)" was found on the stump in the state forest about 10km south of Kendall on the NSW mid-north coast on Sunday, police said.

A number of small items were found in a jar beneath the stump, which are believed to be part of a geocaching game.’

Tyrrell geocache 'disappointing': police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members