Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no theory about the original abc report.
Valid news media source.
For it to be incorrect, a lot of people would need to be lying including RD, Al, and LE.
Why would they all lie?
That's crazy.
Think about it....the only one who has told that story is RD, IIRC. Yes, the guy who voluntarily got out on the media for his 15 minutes of fame "revealing" key/hush hush aspects of a missing persons' case that LE had not released. I think he could easily have influenced the then-understandably-very-emotional-and-tender father to believe anything. I just don't think RD thought of the boy getting out on the other side of the truck, and most likely did not do the analysis that Gray Hughes did. (posted here earlier).

There's no theory about the original abc report.
Valid news media source.
For it to be incorrect, a lot of people would need to be lying including RD, Al, and LE.
Why would they all lie?
That's crazy.

I'm not sure who A1 is, but in a situation like the video, a MSM reporter could get things slightly wrong and create an impression about what LE said that isn't quite what was actually said. This has been explained several times by several posters re: the neighbor's video. The reporter wouldn't have to be "lying" just a bit sloppy or a bit too anxious to have a "scoop."

A neighbor could do the same. I'm not saying RD did, and I'm certainly not saying he's lying. But in an entirely hypothetical situation a neighbor might say things that reflect his/her bias or beliefs about a situation based on prior history. Plus, we only have the reporter's word in this case as to what RD actually said and about what RD said LE and AS said.

JMO

One can hope and pray that LE has enough evidence from the search to bring Gannon home and secure an arrest and conviction. I don’t believe that today’s weather conditions would deter a search party. The search parties and LE are so dedicated to finding Gannon and evidence.

Nicole Fierro

@FierroNicole

Replying to
@smorse88
Good morning Stephanie, thanks for the concern. I have not personally seen the test results but I am working on it and would need to have them verified. I have not heard about video at Petco but I can ask LE.

Answering a question regarding TS's statement that she took and passed a lie detector test
I find it interesting that TS only told one source that she passed a polygraph but failed to mention it in any of her statements or to any other news source.

Whether a reporter asks LE or not, they are not going to reveal that kind of information. Jmo

The S-curve isn't a place where someone would normally pull off to use as a rest area unless it was a dire emergency. The green gate wouldn't be a place to go behind--that's always been a formidable gate, even when it was just a metal gate (the location just screams GO AWAY). So while someone COULD pull to the side, and certainly I've seen vehicles parked in that vicinity, it's just highly unlikely. The S curve has a "let's get through this and get the heck out" kind of feel. It's narrow and sharp, with signs indicating speed drop to 19, flashing lights, etc. When you walk it, it's relatively dark, and there's a steep uphill rise, although you can't tell from any photo, and plenty of vehicles have taken the curve way too fast and gone flying off the road. You always drive it wondering who is coming around the bend and how fast they are going. hope this helps.
Thank you for sharing that.

I agree. I would like to know if Gannon talked with his Mom Saturday night. I wonder what he told her? Now this is me thinking out loud: what if Gannon told his Mom, who clearly loves him dearly, how unhappy he is and how his stepmom treats him (and that he did tell her this is extremely likely since LH said in the interview that Gannon's biggest wish is that his Mom and Dad would be together again). What if LH told someone else the situation her son is in and that person or some other person down the line did get him out there, before LS would seriously harm him. But then, where is Gannon and why is he not reappearing? The point is proven that his life must have been pretty painful in that house. I am not even sure that I consider this as a viable scenario, but it is possibility. JMO and my opinion only. The hike on Sunday and Burger King in my opinion was intended to make it up to the kids for whatever happened on Saturday. AS should know if this hike was planned since longer or if it was a spontaneous trip. IMO
I really like this explanation and hope something like this is true. Not sure how you could verify the elements of the theory.

Until clearer, better views that show otherwise become available or LE confirms it, I also believe she returned alone. That version shown publicly is terrible quality and I am convinced that if LE doesn’t dispute it, we shouldn’t. IMO
I can’t tell what’s on the video either way. But to me not disputing the neighbor’s account is different than confirming it. I interpreted it to mean they’re sick of being asked about it and they have no intention of discussing it right now. But that’s just me.

Hello all...first post ever. I'm "bubblehead"...name give to submariners (I served on 4 of them over 21 years in Navy).
I've been following this case with much intrigue. I'm in upstate NY. There are a few questions that one would believe have already been answered by LE.
1. There either was or was not a vehicle captured on camera that may have picked G up at the time he allegedly left for friends house since even leaving by the gate to get in a car G would have to make it to the road out front I'm assuming.
2. LE has either validated SM's store visits or not since every store/parking lot has time stamped videos.
3. They have meticulously examined all forms of surveillance in the radius of possible travel over the 4 hour period...including things such as googleearth and the like...looking for evidence of the vehicle they're interested in.
4. They are keeping the family informed of the "real" evidence they're finding to possibly get more insight from the family what it might or could possibly mean.

Just my thoughts. I hope the conclusion to this search ends happily.

I think so too, but there may be some truth in what she claims. There might have been an incident she got really really mad at him on Saturday, and 11 year old boys do stupid things like playing with fire, candles, whatever. She might have had a candle lit with which he played. I do that too, but my candle is on the stove top to prevent anything from happening.
LS might have punished him so that he was bleeding, so therefore the blood in the garage and staying home from school, since the school likely will have reported her. JMO

Can someone please tell me what DBM stands for? I am pretty sure it does not stand for: don't bother me .....
BBM
Lol! I love that!
it means deleted by me.

Hello all...first post ever. I'm "bubblehead"...name give to submariners (I served on 4 of them over 21 years in Navy).
I've been following this case with much intrigue. I'm in upstate NY. There are a few questions that one would believe have already been answered by LE.
1. There either was or was not a vehicle captured on camera that may have picked G up at the time he allegedly left for friends house since even leaving by the gate to get in a car G would have to make it to the road out front I'm assuming.
2. LE has either validated SM's store visits or not since every store/parking lot has time stamped videos.
3. They have meticulously examined all forms of surveillance in the radius of possible travel over the 4 hour period...including things such as googleearth and the like...looking for evidence of the vehicle they're interested in.
4. They are keeping the family informed of the "real" evidence they're finding to possibly get more insight from the family what it might or could possibly mean.

Welcome Bubblehead!

Welcome!

I really wish we would go back to using people’s actual initials as the mods requested some time back, and like we do on every other thread. Because SM is social media everywhere else, it gets confusing. And everyone knows what bm usually stands for.

Think about it....the only one who has told that story is RD, IIRC. Yes, the guy who voluntarily got out on the media for his 15 minutes of fame "revealing" key/hush hush aspects of a missing persons' case that LE had not released. I think he could easily have influenced the then-understandably-very-emotional-and-tender father to believe anything. I just don't think RD thought of the boy getting out on the other side of the truck, and most likely did not do the analysis that Gray Hughes did. (posted here earlier).
Remember there is sound on the video too, that only RD AS,and LE has heard. Which picks up things like car doors opening,and closing. I'm sure if Gannnon did in fact get out of the truck in the other side, the sound truck door openening,and closing would have been picked up. I highly doubt AS would have had the reaction he did if Gannon did in fact get out on the other side of the truck. So many focusing on only what was seen,and not heard.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members