GUILTY MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest* #2

The more I hear about this guy the more interesting he gets. I wonder if he'll edge out that gay Canadian guy with the window planters. It'll be curious to read what all he decides to come clean about once he fully understands that he's going down for just as long either way.

Yes that too. Cept I love dogs so lets go with rabid monster?
Yes, we can't really learn anything from studying rabid dogs. Rabid people, on the other hand - those studies are fascinating. Especially from societies where they don't sedate them.

My understanding is that he came clean about a lot before his attorney stepped in, but that’s all hearsay. Also according to sources, he was going to make jerky and fertilize his fruit trees with KB’s remains.
I think it’s popular belief that this wasn’t his first kill for good reason. Who goes from 20 to 120 on the drop of a dime. I wonder how many people from out of state actually disappeared in Michigan/or there respective state due to this dried up old turd?

‘Tracking you at all times’: Michigan State Police warn of risks when using dating apps

...Kallabat was killed just a few months after the murder of 25-year-old Kevin Bacon. He met the man accused of killing him, Mark Latunski, on the dating app Grindr.

Police said Grindr isn’t the only dating site Latunski was using. Latunski lived in Shiawassee County, about 24 miles east of Bacon’s home town of Swartz Creek.

Three days after Christmas state police went to Latunski’s house and found a secret room in his basement. That’s when they discovered Bacon’s naked body hanging from the ceiling by his ankles. He had been mutilated. Police said Latunski confessed he had stabbed Bacon in the back and slit his throat...

Here is an article about the Kallabat case that is referred to in above report:

Detroit police: Popular hairstylist likely met man who killed him on dating app

Bashar Kallabat found dead in motel

The Argus-Press
30 mins ·
We have received numerous unconfirmed reports that Mark Latunski, the Morrice man accused of killing Kevin Bacon in December and partially consuming his body, has been transported from the Shiawassee County Jail to Memorial Healthcare.
Scanner traffic indicated an inmate was taken from the jail to the hospital in an unresponsive state.
Latunski has apparently been on a hunger strike for an undetermined amount of time.
Due to privacy laws, Memorial Healthcare could not release any information or confirm whether Latunski was a patient.
Shiawassee County Sheriff Brian BeGole would not confirm or deny whether Latunski was taken to Memorial due to inmate transport security reasons.
We will provide more information as soon as it becomes available.

From your link Momma:

“OWOSSO, Mich - Michigan State Police confirm murder suspect Mark Latunski was found non-responsive inside his Shiawassee County Jail cell just after 5 p.m. on Tuesday.”

State Police say it appears he had not been eating since he was first arrested in late December for the murder of 25-year-old Kevin Bacon.”

W
The Argus-Press
30 mins ·
We have received numerous unconfirmed reports that Mark Latunski, the Morrice man accused of killing Kevin Bacon in December and partially consuming his body, has been transported from the Shiawassee County Jail to Memorial Healthcare.
Scanner traffic indicated an inmate was taken from the jail to the hospital in an unresponsive state.
Latunski has apparently been on a hunger strike for an undetermined amount of time.
Due to privacy laws, Memorial Healthcare could not release any information or confirm whether Latunski was a patient.
Shiawassee County Sheriff Brian BeGole would not confirm or deny whether Latunski was taken to Memorial due to inmate transport security reasons.
We will provide more information as soon as it becomes available.

Wow, Gardenista. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

i don’t trust yhis guy. He’s sly like a fox.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back