Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be a very simple solution to find out if the phone found in the Suburban belonged to JD or one of the kids. If there were 2 different phones involved, there will be search warrants for 2 different phone numbers. I don't have time right now to search 347 pages of a searchable document. JD Suburban also had Sirius which the SW states would have GPS info. MOO.

There's a question for Altimari
Has the State of CT / Atty Colangelo or the Press looked at the Michele Troconis BOND to verify that it is in fact solid and not another fraudulent bond? Can FOIA request be made for a bond such that others can check the bond as it appears that the State perhaps is quite lax on its review of multimillion dollar bonds for people that are clear flight risks such as MT?????

MOO

I have 2 thoughts:

What was Fotis' MO in a possible attempted similar crime? He tried to talk KM STBX into a Greek getaway.

Maybe he tried to talk Jennifer to her murder scene. Maybe he thought he could claim EE dropped him off from the worksite and try to charm her into something- talking about putting some property into kids' names instead of fighting over it- talking about "getting it" now about how all the motions were hurting the kids more than benefitting Fotis. Whatever he would imagine she would want to hear and believe.

Maybe he believed in his ability to get a "lift" off Jennifer to a place to talk about it- "gosh I'd meet you there but EE had to rush to meet the electrician, blah blah blah..."

He had recently worked his way to the picnic and handed her some chocolate (ungifted from one of his own kids). That could have been practice approaching her.

Maybe the plan was kidnap in NC and kill elsewhere like 80 MS.

But, like KM STBX, Jennifer didn't buy it. Instead of leaving in a huff, he had to force her to give him that lift.

I'm not sure what the ambush plan would be- how do you subtly whip out a zip tie and disable the driver while pretending to be the newly reasonable passenger?

Could he and or an accomplice have snuck into the back seat of the (wrong?) car?

Or, back to the criss-cross approach, what if KM startled her with a visit, saying he borrowed EE car, it's not working, and Fotis and EE are not picking up phone?

Changing subject:

I noticed on my last read of AW 3 that the garage and the house are called crime scenes. And, storage of things like paper towels is fairly intuitive in a kitchen, but one would think there had to be some random opening of cabinets and looking for supplies. It seems like the cleanup had to good enough that LA didn't put it all together even when this were weird. One of the things that apparently did not tip her off was an unusual cleaning product smell.

Unless the original reports of cleaning person started because it smelled to LA that one had been there.

And unless the murderer(s) pushed that message out because it would be known to the murderer that the place would smell like cleaning products.

(I usually just theorized the CW story was just a confabulation of early facts including that LA said she cleaned a mug, before all the info was sorted out and written down. Not a mistake or red herring. But who knows?)

MT and momma both been shedding a ton of hair lately or they got a pet in her 1000 squ ft condo
Well remember, the vacuum cleaner is broken and the broom probably was in the Albany trash bags.
Maybe it's from all those blowouts, remember she can't leave her home to have her hair done, wasn't that one of her complaints?

Last edited:
I agree. they said there were special dogs searching for technology which led me to believe her phone was missing.
Here's the language from the search warrant:
6. That while Officers were at Wells Lane, Almeida provided Dulos' cellular number, 929-499-7661.

Officer Coughlin called Verizon to ascertain when the telephone was last used and/or if Verizon could

"ping" it to get a location. Verizon confirmed that the cellular telephone was last active on May 24, 2019,

at 11:09AM and Verizon confirmed that the cellular telephone was last active on May 24, 2019, at 11:09

AM and that the last cell tower used by the "c ellphone was located at 4 Tower Drive in Darien -

approximately one mile south of Waveny Park.

7. That upon learning that Jennifer Dulos may have been driving her black Chevrolet Suburban

(Connecticut passenger registration AJ69099), officers began searching the area for the vehicle. Captain

Walsh located Jennifer Dulos' black Chevrolet Suburban (Connecticut passenger registration AJ69099)

along an isolated stretch of the southern portion of Lapham Road in very close proximity to Waveny

Park. This location was consistent with the Verizon "ping." A police canine was summoned to search the

surrounding area with negative results.

15. That investigators used cellular data from Jennifer Dulos' cellphone and residential surveillance to

construct a timeline for the crime which included the victim's vehicle leaving the driveway of the residence

and points along a route which led to Lapham Road, where the vehicle was ultimately recovered. Data

showed the victim's phone remained within the area of Lapham Road and the south portion of Waveny

Park for approximately forty minutes prior to its last known location. Approximately three minutes after

Jennifer Dulos' phone disconnected from the network, the suspect's vehicle was shown on surveillance

camera traveling northbound along the Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) just north of Exit 37. This timeframe

illustrates a forty minute gap in which the suspect's location is undetermined.

Thank you sleuth66! That means the phone in the car is not hers... thank you for your help I think in earlier threads people kept saying the phone in the car was hers
Walsh located Jennifer Dulos' black Chevrolet Suburban (Connecticut passenger registration AJ69099)
along an isolated stretch of the southern portion of Lapham Road in very close proximity to Waveny
Park. This location was consistent with the Verizon "ping." A police canine was summoned to search the

I'm not seeing how that confirms the phone in the Suburban is not hers. I would think the canine was there to search for JD at that time. JD would have been priority, electronics a bit later on. MOO.

6. That while Officers were at Wells Lane, Almeida provided Dulos' cellular number, 929-499-7661.

Officer Coughlin called Verizon to ascertain when the telephone was last used and/or if Verizon could

"ping" it to get a location. Verizon confirmed that the cellular telephone was last active on May 24, 2019,

at 11:09AM and Verizon confirmed that the cellular telephone was last active on May 24, 2019, at 11:09

AM and that the last cell tower used by the "c ellphone was located at 4 Tower Drive in Darien -

7. That upon learning that Jennifer Dulos may have been driving her black Chevrolet Suburban

(Connecticut passenger registration AJ69099), officers began searching the area for the vehicle. Captain

15. That investigators used cellular data from Jennifer Dulos' cellphone and residential surveillance to

construct a timeline for the crime which included the victim's vehicle leaving the driveway of the residence

and points along a route which led to Lapham Road, where the vehicle was ultimately recovered. Data

showed the victim's phone remained within the area of Lapham Road and the south portion of Waveny

Park for approximately forty minutes prior to its last known location. Approximately three minutes after

Jennifer Dulos' phone disconnected from the network, the suspect's vehicle was shown on surveillance

camera traveling northbound along the Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) just north of Exit 37. This timeframe

You and @afitzy know what i'm thinking about this. The last ping was in Darien

I think what @Woodswarrior was indicating is that LE has not indicated in any AW that anyone other than FD was in NC that day, and if there has been a third party then LE would have released information to that effect in the AWs. I have to agree, if LE had evidence of a third (or other) persons, the AWs would have indicated that evidence and the approriate charges made against the person concerned.
Thank you @nikyoo that’s exactly what I’m trying to say.The aws place MT and km in farmington creating alibis for themselves and fd.I have no reason to believe other wise until le says so.

I wonder did fd leave jd cell phone at waveny park in a inconspicuous place.then take Jd suburban with her body to a pre dug grave.35 minutes later returns with Jennifer’s suburban gets the phone turns the phone off and places it in the suburban.fd gets in the Tacoma and heads to the merit. This could of been done to throw le off the trail of where he went for that 40 min. Moo. However I’m not sure if the suburban has gps tracking.

I wonder did fd leave jd cell phone at waveny park in a inconspicuous place.then take Jd suburban with her body to a pre dug grave.35 minutes later returns with Jennifer’s suburban gets the phone turns the phone off and places it in the suburban.fd gets in the Tacoma and heads to the merit. This could of been done to throw le off the trail of where he went for that 40 min. Moo. However I’m not sure if the suburban has gps tracking.
Sirius. According to SW, has GPS history.

Yes, JFd's Suburban left her home at 10:25 am and it is believed that she was not driving the vehicle. The vehicle was spotted on Weed St heading in the direction of Lapham Rd, where it was later found parked approximately 100 ft from where the Toyota Tacoma had been parked. It takes about 3-4 minutes to reach the spot on Lapham Rd from JFd's home. JFd's cellular data confirms that her phone was in the area of Lapham Rd from that time until 11:09 when the phone was disconnected from the cellular network.

So, from approximately 10:29 until 11:09 (40 minutes), something was happening and some believe the activity that filled that time was more than just moving JFd's body, the garbage bags full of bloody paper towels and gloves, the cargo mat from the Suburban, and the bicycle from the Suburban to the Toyota Tacoma. They believe that either her body was dumped somewhere nearby before stuff was moved into the Toyota Tacoma or that her body was moved to the Toyota Tacoma and then dumped somewhere within a short driving distance (some say 5 mile radius of the Lapham Rd parking turnout, some have said as much as 10 mile radius).
So her cell was with her, in whatever state Jennifer was in?

I'm not seeing how that confirms the phone in the Suburban is not hers. I would think the canine was there to search for JD at that time. JD would have been priority, electronics a bit later on. MOO.
Well, the warrant never mentions locating the phone the pings came from, yet they did locate A phone. On top of that, there were specially trained electronics-sniffing dogs at Waveny supposedly looking for a cell phone about a week and a half after the "disappearance."

Thank you @nikyoo that’s exactly what I’m trying to say.The aws place MT and km in farmington creating alibis for themselves and fd.I have no reason to believe other wise until le says so.
So her cell was with her, in whatever state Jennifer was in?
I feel like FD had help with the body. Forgive me, but rigor mortis will be setting in.

There's an inconsistency in the AW and the recent HC article that DA claims is based on review of the supervisor notes on FD monitored visit on 5/22.
In the AW3, it describes details from LA testimony, that on 5/22 JD came down the stairs saying that FD had arrived 30 minutes early and he had driven all the way up the driveway to the garage.
In the HC article, based on the monitor notes, it states that FD had arrived a whole hour early, at 3:30, and that JD told him to leave and come back. When he came back at 4:30 he parked at the BOTTOM OF THE DRIVEWAY and that was where the chocolate bunny sacrifice conversation took place.
The article also states that this 5/22 was the first visit that FD was allowed up the driveway, in the past he had always had to pick up the kids at the end of the driveway (and they even argued whether he could get out of the car and hug them there). The HC article says that at the end of the visit on 5/22 at 7:41pm FD walked back down to the end of the driveway where his Suburban was parked and left.

So wasn't it very odd that FD arrived early (30 minutes according to LA, 1 hour according to supervisor/HC article) and drove all the way up to the garage?? Of course on the return after Grace Farms they must have all come up the driveway but he still parked at the bottom of the driveway so they must have walked up the driveway.

So what was up with this early arrival on 5/22 when he drove all the way up to the garage? Did he think they weren't home at that time? And if it was OK to drive up the driveway at 3:30 (or 4pm according to LA) then why did he park at the bottom when he came back at 4:30? It seems like this would really stand out.
Despite the "chocolate bunny sacrifice" exchange (that DA makes sound like a sweet family interchange), LA reported that after that she and JD locked all the doors to make sure he could not come in, so it wasn't like JD was welcoming and happy to have him there.

Maybe someone wants to ask DA about that? Although I suggest keeping in mind that any questions sent in to DA will likely be run through the NP mill, this is NPs way of getting around the gag order (since the Supreme Court is asking him to justify why it shouldn't be dismissed) and getting his spin out there. As if DA is any expert on this case. Remember back when he kept writing that JDs Suburban was white not black?

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member