Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. In fact, the more I think about this, the more it bothers me. I am starting to think it really was LEO who "asked" her to leave. It makes a whole lot more sense, especially if the Marshall's trip is an extension of this.

A previous poster made a valid point. Legally this is HER house and HER belongings. Do we really think LS is the type of woman to just quietly leave?

IMO "asking" infers requesting her permission. It is quite possible she was directed to leave the premises. Could there be a search warrant behind it? Wouldn't LE need to get evidence before it was destroyed?
MOO

It's possible TS simply wanted to avoid criticism for that strange parenting decision and, for all we know, was worried AS would be mad about that too. If she is innocent but kept quiet, then yeah, that was a self-centered, short-sighted, incredibly stupid thing to do. But some people ARE self-centered, short-sighted and stupid even when they aren't criminals.

JMO[/QUOTE]

And some are all of the above.

I can’t imagine competent LE leaving a house accessible if they have evidence of a crime inside. And if they had such evidence, I think they would speaking in different terms about Gannon, yet they still hope to bring him home safely...that may not be exactly what they believe, but that they do not have proof he has been harmed.

I wish something would occur to change the topic from he behavior of the stepmother...as she has yet to be accused by LE of any crime. I know permission has been granted, and there is little else to discuss...but am trying very hard not to prejudge his case...

I know...scroll or ignore...

Does anyone know how long it takes techs to recover deleted data from phones? Also, I’m not very technologically oriented at all but if another device like a burner phone was being used in the house is it possible the home router would pick it up? I remember reading about how airplanes send out pings and give satellites a “handshake” so I was wondering if phones were kind of similar?
Sorry if that’s a dumb question lol.
Not a dumb question at all, IMO! I’m eagerly awaiting replies from the seasoned posters with this kind of knowledge.

Does anyone know how long it takes techs to recover deleted data from phones? Also, I’m not very technologically oriented at all but if another device like a burner phone was being used in the house is it possible the home router would pick it up? I remember reading about how airplanes send out pings and give satellites a “handshake” so I was wondering if phones were kind of similar?
Sorry if that’s a dumb question lol.
This has come up in other cases. Downloading a phone takes a matter of minutes, and there’s specialized software that takes all that data and presents it in a way that’s very easy to analyze.

Location data, photos, text messages, internet searches; all sorts of stuff. It has a habit of being a gold mine.

I hope they find gannon soon or atleast give a poi or something all this nothingness is making people angry and the made up stories are nuts jmoo

Yes..unbelievable. The ''psychics'' - card readers are finding ''names'' in their cards and then people run with it..finding names related to the family and friends on social media pages to support the ''psy-sick'' story.:rolleyes:

I can’t imagine competent LE leaving a house accessible if they have evidence of a crime inside. And if they had such evidence, I think they would speaking in different terms about Gannon, yet they still hope to bring him home safely...that may not be exactly what they believe, but that they do not have proof he has been harmed.

I wish something would occur to change the topic from he behavior of the stepmother...as she has yet to be accused by LE of any crime. I know permission has been granted, and there is little else to discuss...but am trying very hard not to prejudge his case...

I know...scroll or ignore...

I don't think evidence from the house will be all that useful. They may be evidence of physical abuse but that would be very hard to tie into this-

Gannon walked out of the house on a Monday morning. And never returned.

The best evidence from the house may come from the mouths of those that lived there or were at the house that weekend. The siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck