Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a teal sedan parked in at 316 herons creek rd, the man who reported he saw william being driven erratically in a boxy 4wd by a blonde woman said there was a teal/blue sedan speeding after her

Is that from google maps? I couldn't see it. Wow, so close to the Timber Mill. Even-though he moved to Misty way, he was somewhere close prior wasn't he? In 2004 IIRC. I wonder if they'd let him live on the mill, or was he just very close by...? Like at 316?

Is that from google maps? I couldn't see it. Wow, so close to the Timber Mill. Even-though he moved to Misty way, he was somewhere close prior wasn't he? In 2004 IIRC. I wonder if they'd let him live on the mill, or was he just very close by...? Like at 316?
yes, if you google drive just past 316 on google maps and turn around you can see the blue car parked in there coming from the other way
its so close to the timber mill, im wondering if he lived in a caravan down the driveway where the little dogs are on the road and if the people with the labrador lived in the dark wooden little house next door?
so many places out there where you could hide anything

yes, if you google drive just past 316 on google maps and turn around you can see the blue car parked in there coming from the other way
its so close to the timber mill, im wondering if he lived in a caravan down the driveway where the little dogs are on the road and if the people with the labrador lived in the dark wooden little house next door?
In the article you posted up thread it has a picture of the couple I think your talking about. Seems to be brick house .

NoCookies | The Australian

The search, involving four-wheel drives and cadaver dogs, comes less than a week after senior detectives were accused of having given up on William.

It covers the same ground near Heron’s Creek that was searched last August, and is near where convicted pedophile Frank Abbott, 78, lived in a caravan before he went to prison on child-sex charges.

The search comes as the new head of homicide in NSW, Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty, moves to assure the public that police are “committed to finding William Tyrrell”.
This FA mystery man is still bugging me.. I’ve read in previous threads that he was sentenced to 16yrs but I’m not so sure about that.. something about fa that screams “ priest “... does anyone know much about what’s involved in a police department having its own Chaplin?

In the article you posted up thread it has a picture of the couple I think your talking about. Seems to be brick house .
i thought for some reason theyd since moved and this was outside their new place?
unless its the house with the white balcony rail across the road from 316?
the article says former neighbour so maybe thats why i assumed theyd left that address?

Last edited:

I see it. yes, a blue sedan... a lil creepy!

i just searched fa former priest and got images of former prime minister ta who used to be a priest, could be why you associate the name?
sorry, this is in reference to christ74s post

sorry I meant 2014 re above - he was living near/at the saw mill then??... according to MSM

'Abbott was living in a caravan on the sawmill property, on Herons Creek Rd, in September 2014.'

from
William Tyrrell: Convicted Paedophile New Key Person Of Interest

i thought for some reason theyd since moved and this was outside their new place?
unless its the house with the white balcony rail across the road from 316?
the article says former neighbour so maybe thats why i assumed theyd left that address?
I’d say you’re right, I didn’t take that into account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member