CA CA - Bakersfield 3: Baylee Despot missing, James Kulstad, Micah Holsonbake murdered, Apr 2018 *Guilty* #3

I heard it was that Ryan guy. I’ll try and find

Different set of remains.

BK3 mentioned remains found a few days ago in Oildale/Bakersfield.

Hoping they can provide DNA quickly. It should not take so long to provide answers to the families and loved ones.

**The remains you mentioned where found in Lost Hills which are Ryan Grable's.

Different set of remains.

BK3 mentioned remains found a few days ago in Oildale/Bakersfield.

Hoping they can provide DNA quickly. It should not take so long to provide answers to the families and loved ones.

**The remains you mentioned where found in Lost Hills which are Ryan Grable's.
Unfortunately it took almost a year to get the results of the dna test for his family, so sad all around

I know, if I remember correctly it was around September. It is very sad and not fair for families have to wait for so long.

Does anyone understand why SW's 4/23/2018 charges/arrest are not on kern county, but you can find her arrest in other places?

Praying for the families.
I hope this is helping build the case against MQ and closer to getting the answers and justice these families deserve.

I do not believe that Baylee was a willing participant, MQ more than likely forced her into this. Or I question the source and accuracy of the information. Articles stated that he has held a gun to her head, he is violent and we know he is capable of murder. I think it is heartbreaking that these families have to go through this.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back