Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just humbly reminding that we can link/point others to articles that have "interesting comments" or "additional info" but that we cannot discuss them here. Only info in msm or from LE. Cant officially sleuth anyone yet either :) Have to wait until LE names suspect or POI.
Thank you - I am trying to figure out the rules, as I've been on Gannons thread and they're different.

In my opinion!!! FB has very interesting information re: family\friends.

The rumor mill on this one is all over the map. There’s one thing in particular that I read, that I’m hoping, if it’s true, LE or MSM release info about right away. It would give hope for a more positive outcome.

Unrelated, but I’m sure someone here knows the answer and can help me. I was scrolling through Facebook comments on this case and someone mentioned the name of a case where the mother was widely suspected in a child’s disappearance and it turned out she had nothing to do with it. I meant to go google the name to read up on it but I totally forgot what it was. Does anyone remember a case like that? (It’s not the boy with the bear one.)

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
UPDATE: The search for Evelyn Boswell continues. We have another photo to pass along. Investigators continue to follow-up on leads as they come in. Please continue to share and help us get the word out. Have information? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND. #TNAMBERAlert
ERPKkb3X0AAXKpF.png

12:51 PM - 20 Feb 2020

OT but, thank you so much to the Admin and Mods here at WS! While social media may be great for some things, when it comes to cases like these, it's so frustrating. The same crap gets repeated over and over and over by hundreds of people. It's like nobody bothers to read and in their haste to be first to post things, people change what was originally posted!!!

Thank y'all for being a place to come for facts, not ficfacstory! :)

Following.
Not reported missing for two months is a heck of a long time for a toddler who needs her mama. :(
Sounds bad.
Hoping the teen mom was just overwhelmed and someone else is caring for Evelyn.

Unrelated, but I’m sure someone here knows the answer and can help me. I was scrolling through Facebook comments on this case and someone mentioned the name of a case where the mother was widely suspected in a child’s disappearance and it turned out she had nothing to do with it. I meant to go google the name to read up on it but I totally forgot what it was. Does anyone remember a case like that? (It’s not the boy with the bear one.)
I mean, there's Casey Anthony. She was found not guilty by a jury but they were totally wrong, IMO (and most everybody's opinion...)

Who are the people in this little girl's life who should/would see her on a regular basis? Mom? Dad? Parent's friends? When I was as young as these parents would I have noticed a missing baby? I hope I would but would I?!

The rumor mill on this one is all over the map. There’s one thing in particular that I read, that I’m hoping, if it’s true, LE or MSM release info about right away. It would give hope for a more positive outcome.
It is ridiculous how all over the place it is. We are a smaller town - about 55,000 - and I have heard all kinds of things today.
I hope you are right about the positive outcome. I haven’t read anything yet that has given me hope got this sweet baby. :(

It is ridiculous how all over the place it is. We are a smaller town - about 55,000 - and I have heard all kinds of things today.
I hope you are right about the positive outcome. I haven’t read anything yet that has given me hope got this sweet baby. :(
I haven't read anything that has given me hope either.
Also, if this baby was passed off to someone to be taken care of I'm sure we would have a resolution by now. I have a horrible feeling that LE is chasing ghosts, kind of like Casey Anthony claiming the nonexistent nanny had her baby.

What a beatiful little girl. IMO-there is someone close in her life that knows the who, what, where, when, and why about little Evelyn. That someone may not be directly involved to begin with, but they know and have theirself in a very serious situation. And IMO-it is one screwed up mess to put it simply. And I feel so sad for little Evelyn and at least one other person close to her.

I really empathize with LE, they must be pulling their hair out trying to separate fact from fiction on this one! So much all over the board and I believe even close to home there's questions, jmo.

I’m not sure if I can say it vaguely...but it was something supposedly being tipped to LE in regards to a potential recent sighting. But it’s of course all subjective to SM and can’t be believed until it’s verified and released...and confirmed as being her. I know sightings in cases like this go crazy too and are usually unsubstantiated.

Edited to add: I agree with the thought that if someone did have EMB, they would have turned her in by now. You’d have to live under a rock to not know she’s being looked for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members