Found Deceased AZ - Sara Jean Galloway, 38, Tucson, Pima County, 21 March 2019 *Down Syndrome*

:(:(:(

Rest in peace, beautiful Angel.
g40263.gif

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this. Poor Sarah. I hope they can figure out what happened to her, and who, if it is truly a homicide.

February 13, 2020 at 11:00 AM MST - Updated February 20 at 11:02 AM

TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - Authorities have confirmed the remains found in Picture Rocks last week belong to Sarah Galloway, who went missing in the area last year.

Pima County Sheriff’s Department said the manner of death has not been determined.

I don't think she'd wander off either. Every DS person I've ever known loves being with their family. Even when they're angry they go to a safe space, like their room, or a quiet spot around the home or yard. This was a crime of opportunity in my opinion. It is such a rural area, I can't imagine who it would be though. A neighbor, a regular visitor to a neighbor?

News 4 Tucson’s Allie Potter spoke with Sherry.

When asked if Sarah would ever wander off in the desert, Sherry responded:

“No! Sarah would not ever wander off in the desert,” she said. “That's the one thing I want to make clear. Sarah would not wonder off into the desert by herself! Okay?"

Last edited:
Not questioning the validity of mom's statement that Sarah would never wander off on her own, as I believe that she didnt have any history of doing that, but wasn't Sarsh reportedly acting very strange recently and suffering from delusions that authorities were out to get her (or ssd something to that effect) If her behavior was recently and suddenly extremely different, it might not be a stretch to at least consider the possibility that it may also result in her actions being very different and she decided to wander off despite not having done so before.

Maybe I'm just hating to be reminded that evil people take advantage of special people more than society (and myself) probably realize or want to talk openly about, because then you have to really consider the worst of the worst in terms of terribly damaged, non-human people

She was found so darn close to home though....makes me wonder how she wasn't found for so long, regardless of what happened. The official search didnt last nearly long enough either though, imo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back