Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Chris Watts went down Nichol Kessinger tried hard to make it seem like they were a casual thing too and not too committed and involved. They were pretty involved but she was trying to distance herself from him. It will be interesting to see just how big of a part this bf played in all this. He’s brave coming out to the media if he in fact guilty of something.

Some thoughts related to military parents...

If dad has recently redeployed, that would be easy to confirm.

If he was on leave between 12/26 and 2/18, that would be easy to confirm. He’d also have to fill out forms providing where he was traveling, where he was staying and why and have them confirmed by his chain of command. Not that it’s proof, a person could say one thing and go somewhere else, but at his age, he’s quite low ranking and it would be extremely risky to lie.

If he had custody of EB, that would also be easily proven via army documents. He would have to have a family care plan in place for EB during deployments. There would have to be proof of who was caring for her during his work day. IMO, he doesn’t have custody of her now and hasn’t recently, if ever.

He doesn’t make much $, but I wonder if there is a legal child support order in place? Regular monthly income could be an incentive not to report her missing. And that child support wouldn’t necessarily be going to the mother if someone else had custody (grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc)

I can't find anything online but if she is like any other teen, she has a BFF and that BFF probably knows something. Pics will start to pop up from friends about recent behavior. I am in agreement with a theory posted here that she was in lala land thinking she could have a fancy new life with this Hunter fellow and lil baby girl was in the way.

I like how they were only on and off dating for a few weeks YET he just saw her 2 DAYS ago and hasn’t spoken to her since o_O And FB seems to tell a different story, imo...

Contradictory much? The truth will come out though!

It's always curious when someone who has no real information or evidence to a case seeks out media and puts themselves right in the center of things.
We should be really grateful that ex spoke up.

Is anyone looking to see if there is an arrest yet? If nothing else, she has legal custody, this is at least child endangerment until LE figures it all out.
I've got the Casey Anthony/Susan Smith vibe going on. I hope we get news soon.
ALL IMO

I can't find anything online but if she is like any other teen, she has a BFF and that BFF probably knows something. Pics will start to pop up from friends about recent behavior. I am in agreement with a theory posted here that she was in lala land thinking she could have a fancy new life with this Hunter fellow and lil baby girl was in the way.
I’ve been reading almost the opposite of that. Guess we will see. There’s so much more than is being told so far.

And why does the way he talk about Evelyn bother me?!? Is it just me?

“All I’ve seen is pictures of her, I’ve never even seen the baby,” he said. “I have no relationship with that child whatsoever.”

““I’m not doing this to, you know, hurt this investigation because all in all the entire matter here of what’s going on and what needs to be resolved is finding that baby,” he said.”

”“While Evelyn’s father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,” he said. “That’s what I was told.”“

And why does the way he talk about Evelyn bother me?!? Is it just me?

“All I’ve seen is pictures of her, I’ve never even seen the baby,” he said. “I have no relationship with that child whatsoever.”

““I’m not doing this to, you know, hurt this investigation because all in all the entire matter here of what’s going on and what needs to be resolved is finding that baby,” he said.”

”“While Evelyn’s father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,” he said. “That’s what I was told.”“

IMO, he is either trying to create distance between himself and Evelyn, because he feels he needs to or
he is verbally leaking the lack of emotional connection between himself and Evelyn, unintentionally.

ETA - it's also creepy that he feels the need to mention an injury that occurred to 'that child', that he never saw. I don't know if a question was asked that wasn't included in the article, and he responded, or if he brought this up unprovoked. I would like to know what brought this statement on.

It is amazing that the last person to apparently see her remembers so clearly what Baby Evelyn was wearing, however, there is such a discrepancy in the date she was last seen. Other reports have given the end of November or sometime in December.

Issued for Tennessee
AMBER Alert: 30411

Evelyn Boswell

p60960.jpg

• Missing Since Dec 26, 2019
  • Missing From Sullivan County, TN
  • Age Now 15 months
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Blonde
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Height 2'0"
  • Weight 28 lbs
  • Description Evelyn was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow
A Statewide AMBER Alert has been issued on behalf of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office for Evelyn Mae Boswell. Evelyn is a 15-month old, white female, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes. Evelyn was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow. Evelyn was entered as a missing child on Tuesday February 18, 2020 but was reportedly last seen on December 26, 2019.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn, please contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 423-279-7330 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Have you seen this child? Evelyn Mae Boswell

Things in FB comments are not allowed here, nor is speculation about those comments. There's a lot of stuff to chew on over there but it has to stay over there.
There are so few mods on WS right now and it's just causing them tons of extra work to shut down threads and clean up comments when we all know and have been told about a thousand times to not blame victims and to not bring FB or other social media stuff here. For the love of WS bada$$ moderators , please post with care.

It is amazing that the last person to apparently see her remembers so clearly what Baby Evelyn was wearing, however, there is such a discrepancy in the date she was last seen. Other reports have given the end of November or sometime in December.

I’m wondering if they saw her for Christmas and had bought her the outfit or simply taken photos of her in it, so they know what she was wearing when they saw her. Maybe grandparents or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member