Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing that the last person to apparently see her remembers so clearly what Baby Evelyn was wearing, however, there is such a discrepancy in the date she was last seen. Other reports have given the end of November or sometime in December.
There was some confusion in the beginning about when she was last seen but the TBI cleared that up yesterday. MOO

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
CORRECTION: Evelyn Boswell was reported missing on February 18, 2020. She was reportedly last seen on December 26, 2019. Click below for the printable poster. https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/tbi/documents/USTN_BOSWELL_SullivanCSOAMBER.pdf …
8:28 PM - 19 Feb 2020

I’d take this with a grain of salt.

I’m seeing two theories here:

1. He’s lying and was involved in the disappearance

or

2. MB has concocted an elaborate social media fantasy life where she has his last name, they’re moving in together in a house he’s building, and has faked photos of them together posted as recently as 2/4/20.

Maybe he’s telling the truth and she is mentally ill, and wanted to be with him so badly she did something to the poor baby if she was perceived to be “in the way.”

all MOO.
Thank you for reading my mind! Bc yes, all of the above. I initially thought he sounds sincere, and still think so, but hello? What you said.

...back to my life, I'm sure to check in soon....sighhhh

IMO, he is either trying to create distance between himself and Evelyn, because he feels he needs to or
he is verbally leaking the lack of emotional connection between himself and Evelyn, unintentionally.

ETA - it's also creepy that he feels the need to mention an injury that occurred to 'that child', that he never saw. I don't know if a question was asked that wasn't included in the article, and he responded, or if he brought this up unprovoked. I would like to know what brought this statement on.

It seems it would be quite easy for the TBI to verify this man's story.

I have no idea if he is involved or not. I will wait for LE to name a POI or arrest a suspect.

I stopped reading other social media sites long ago because there are always so many mistruths it made my head spin especially FB.

Since he's publicly saying these things I have no doubt LE will speak to him or already have done so.

As far as him not having any emotional connection didn't he say he had never even seen little Evelyn before?

I have images of Casey Anthony in my head, but also of Susan Smith who killed her two little boys thinking she would get to be with her sucessful boyfriend.

I also doubt the arm breaking story. Not that it didnt happen, but what she told him.

Since no one has seen Evelyn since December 26th how long has she been seeing the man mentioned in the article? Tia

Imoo

Thank you. I did not read the rules beforehand, I apologize. I’m probably too close to the investigation and know too much about the parties involved to continue commenting.

Depending how close you are to the case, there is a process to become a ‘Verified Insider’ which allows you to post info without links to law enforcement or mainstream media. But still no sleuthing of people unless they have been named a POI (person of interest) in the case.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Hi,
Regarding Amber Alerts, how can I find out the requirements please?
One could not be issued for Faye because no proof of abduction.
I’m just as confused as y’all about how a parent doesn’t know where their baby is for 2 months and they don’t report it, then there is an amber alert 2 mos later with no vehicle description, last known location, etc?
Im trying to stay positive, benefit of doubt, little known facts etc... but can’t keep flashbacks of Orlando, July 2008 and “zanny the nanny” out of my head

The mom wasn't the one that called the child in missing, it was other relatives...

15-Month-Old Tennessee Toddler Was Just Reported Missing — But She Hasn't Been Seen Since December
The link is a PEOPLE article that credits the source of that information as the Kingsport Times-News. However, when you click through to the Kingsport Times-News, their article doesn't say that. It says that Evelyn "was last seen by certain family members near the end of November 2019 and the first of December 2019..." Bad reporting, IMO.

The link is a PEOPLE article that credits the source of that information as the Kingsport Times-News. However, when you click through to the Kingsport Times-News, their article doesn't say that. It says that Evelyn "was last seen by certain family members near the end of November 2019 and the first of December 2019..." Bad reporting, IMO.
Wish I could take all these kids in before things happen. Evelyn looks like a sweetie! JMO

Regarding the broken arm of Evelyn.....don't you think that if this was true LE would have included it under her description when asking for help finding her? Or would her cast already have been removed? Why not "last seen on December 26th wearing a pink track suit, pink bow, and an arm cast?"

Video of Hunter talking to WJHL. He doesn't say anything different than in the article but was interesting to hear directly from him.

He seems very mature and forthcoming in that interview, jmo.

Regarding the broken arm of Evelyn.....don't you think that if this was true LE would have included it under her description when asking for help finding her? Or would her cast already have been removed? Why not "last seen on December 26th wearing a pink track suit, pink bow, and an arm cast?"

This would be easy for LE to check out, I would think. If it's not true then there are some questions that mom needs to answer. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv