Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the Casey Anthony/Susan Smith vibe going on. I hope we get news soon.
ALL IMO
Rsbm
Yep. Those two names, exactly what I have been pondering.
let me say, if a guy can't accept and love my babies, he can fall off the face of the earth as far as I care. Like, bye, the end.
MOO but a VERY STRONG OPINION just saying

Evelyn hasn't been seen for 54 days!!!!!
Are you serious?
That little girl should not have been "missing" 54 minutes....let alone 54 days.
What is wrong with adults who do not take child care seriously???
The more I read the less I understand.
Ughhhh

I feel weird quoting myself but nevermind me. The more I ponder his words, the more I feel my first impression might just be totally wrong.
But maybe not. While I find him cold and cocky I think he is telling the truth. I had at first thought he was knees deep but after the interview I believe him. Regarding his comments about his relationship with MB, I think it was nothing for him, but much more for her. MOO 1,000 times over.

Two observations, he called baby Evelyn “it” this time, ugh... though it could be because he never met her and doesn’t really automatically think of baby as a ‘her’... He did correct himself after.

And he makes very little eye contact while talking, lots of looking down to the left, though not sure it means anything or not. Just an observation.

Video of Hunter talking to WJHL. He doesn't say anything different than in the article but was interesting to hear directly from him.

The vibe I am getting is that the last known sighting of Evelyn is coming from Evelyn's father's family and that it is also Evelyn's father or his family that reported her missing. Where are MB's family members? When did they see Evelyn last? Is there a CPS action that was already in progress where Evelyn's custody was going to be switched to the father or father's family?

I am hoping that there is some other possibility other than how cases like these tend to turn out.

PREVIOUS STORY: SCSO: Investigation into missing 15-month-old began Tuesday after alert from DCS

He said he met Boswell when she applied for a job at his restaurant. He characterized their relationship as “on and off” and said the relationship never got serious enough for him to notice any red flags.

He said Boswell told him that Evelyn was staying with her father, Ethan Perry, while he was home on military leave for Christmas.

“They have half custody to the best of my knowledge,” Wood said. “It’s not my business to dig further into that because we weren’t that serious for me to dig further.”

I am praying that LE has reports of others seeing Evelyn recently and they are following up on them. It does concern me that they've not had an update - so if anyone had her, I would think that they would have come forward by now, imo.

Oh no. Not again. :(

Praying it won't be another excruciating outcome of, toddler's body found tossed away.

Wouldn't it be nice if it turns out to be something along the lines of:

Young parent(s) can't raise baby properly - so the adorable toddler is given (or even sold) to a loving couple, desperate for a baby.
That would mean that Evelyn is right now being cared for, and spoiled, and loved and treasured like the precious little being that she is.

Please.
_

Interesting, that is news to me. I must not have followed those cases. Thanks for the info.

Still seems odd to me, but what do I know? I’m just a Yankee :p

It's very common in the south which I'm from.

In endearing terms we will often say 'we just love that little baby or that little child.' So I dont find anything odd about that at all.

But I dont think him using the word 'dig' twice is suspicious either. Imo, it's just his way of saying since their relationship wasn't close there was no need for him to question it any further.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member