Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the video above of Gannon's parents pleading for help finding him. (Posted by Oviedo)
It just breaks your heart. Noticeable that SM wasn’t there; she isn't even sad in her own interview. I wish she could be forced to watch this over and over. But would it even touch her soul? I don’t think so.

I've had pessimistic weeks on this, not just moments.
But they don't generally plonk shovels hard into the ground when they are searching for a body for obvious reasons.
It must be something else entirely, like metal, but it's not metal because metal detectors would find metal.
Is it a gun?
No, that is metal.
So it's a murder weapon that does not contain metal?
I've only got 2/3 brain cells functioning right now... I will start typing gibberish in a moment...

I think maybe clothing. Jacket without any metal on it? Backpack? A hat?

My gut feeling.....LE is operating a fine tuned investigation, in laymans terms, 'they ain't playin' around'.
I do believe this. I have personally known some of the LE here over the years and they have all been amazing people. And you could not ask for a better Sheriff than Sheriff Elder. I do believe they've got this.

Well they won't retrieve much with shovels, they will break anything that's there, especially after this interval.. . it MUST be evidence, non body evidence... but what can it be?
That’s what I was thinking about the previous searches. They were not going to find a live or a dead Gannon in the public search views we’ve been shown. I’m stumped as what could be so critical to find in sifted snow. I don’t know how large a switch is. The gate key idea seems to me something that could be found without this meticulous snow sifting. Let’s say whatever their targeted item was one of the final links needed to make an arrest. Besides Gannon of course. What in the world could it be that could tie it all together? Eta: Could they have found something that led them to this new search.? LE isn’t going to pull something up out of the snow and announce to a reporter his find.

Well they won't retrieve much with shovels, they will break anything that's there, especially after this interval.. . it MUST be evidence, non body evidence... but what can it be?

With the probes they were using, and the shovels, and now reports of using shovels at this newest location, I speculate they are probing beneath the snow for a container, possibly buried shallow, or simply covered with evergreen needles, limbs, etc. A quick burial, in a sealed tupperware container, or some such non metallic container, in an attempt to prevent wildlife access. MOO

I do believe this. I have personally known some of the LE here over the years and they have all been amazing people. And you could not ask for a better Sheriff than Sheriff Elder. I do believe they've got this.
Thanks. I’m so glad. SM chose the wrong group to fool with. Manipulations won’t work with them.

I'm going to hope the previous search yielded what they needed, the investigative end has been busy with TS with charges that haven't yet been released and she's in an FBI jacket and cap taking LE right where they need to be.
For the right price maybe...

Is it too much to hope that this empty soul might for once do something close to the right thing?

JMO JMO JMO JMO

Still here for Gannon

Sending all of the weary WSers a big supportive hug. We have sunny days in the forecast for tomorrow and Saturday. I still have hope that Gannon will be found.

Who is with me?

Dear @dirt_girl,

I am absolutely with you! !

My hope is strong too!

Thank you for advising us of the sunny days ahead as the weather makes or breaks the searches. So, that is really good news to hear!

Hugs,
Zen

Here for Gannon

Last edited:
I just watched the video above of Gannon's parents pleading for help finding him. (Posted by Oviedo)
It just breaks your heart. Noticeable that SM wasn’t there; she isn't even sad in her own interview. I wish she could be forced to watch this over and over. But would it even touch her soul? I don’t think so.
Mom is doing another interview tonight. I bet LS watches it,and gets triggered. Which shows for her it's not about Gannon. This whole case reminds me of The Wisdom of solomon. MOO

That’s what I was thinking about the previous searches. They were not going to find a live or a dead Gannon in the public search views we’ve been shown. I’m stumped as what could be so critical to find in sifted snow. I don’t know how large a switch is. The gate key idea seems to me something that could be found without this meticulous snow sifting. Let’s say whatever their targeted item was one of the final links needed to make an arrest. Besides Gannon of course. What in the world could it be that could tie it all together? Eta: Could they have found something that led them to this new search.? LE isn’t going to pull something up out of the snow and announce to a reporter his find.
Maybe Gannon had a favorite game board (if that’s what they are called) and SM told him he could bring it with him. Maybe she tossed it on the side of the road. Then maybe his dad or little sister realized it was missing. Something close to Gannon maybe?

I'm starting to think the police actually don't have much evidence at all as to what happened to Gannon.
Interesting how we all see things differently. For whatever reason, I feel as if they are getting closer and closer to solving this.
BBM:

I'm splitting the difference.

I'm right at 50-50 on the likelihood that LE will find GS as a result of their searches.

I think @The Night Watchman's post #7 makes a lot of sense.

These scattered search sites all appearing to be located in the same general area would seem to indicate that LE has some sort of electronic/digital info placing something, e.g., the truck, a phone, a fitbit, etc, in that area on Monday.

To me, it looks like LE has a solid but imprecise idea of where TS went that day.

I think LE may very well be looking in the right area.

They may be looking in the right area, and still be unable to find GS.

Which isn't to say that I don't believe GS will be found at some point.

To be clear: I think he will be found.

Ultimately.

It may not be any time soon, though.

He could be found tomorrow.
He could be found years from now.

JMO.

Last edited:
With the probes they were using, and the shovels, and now reports of using shovels at this newest location, I speculate they are probing beneath the snow for a container, possibly buried shallow, or simply covered with evergreen needles, limbs, etc. A quick burial, in a sealed tupperware container, or some such non metallic container, in an attempt to prevent wildlife access. MOO
What could it be?

Tupperware?:eek:

I think maybe clothing. Jacket without any metal on it? Backpack? A hat?

They were using plastic snow shovels.
So... Poking with poles, kicking with boots and chopping snow with plastic shovels, apparently mostly along pathways.
Lack of metal detectors does seem to indicate they don't think he was wearing jeans. Sifting the top of the berm?
I have no idea if 105 gets plowed with one of those big anow blowing plows, but even so i dont think 105 got plowed between 1/27 and 2/12.
From historical weather I saw only 40-50s mid afteroon highs and sub freezing at night.

BBM:

I'm right at 50-50 on the probability that LE will find GS as a result of their searches.

These scattered search sites all appearing to be located in the same general area would seem to indicate that LE has some sort of electronic/digital info placing something, e.g., the truck, a phone, a fitbit, etc, in that area on Monday.

To me, it looks like LE has a solid but imprecise idea of where TS went that day.

To be clear: I think he will. Ultimately.

JMO.
Even if you are right, I’m sure praying it’s sooner rather than later. His parents and sister need to bring him home, even if for the final time. (I hated typing that.)

BBM:

I'm right at 50-50 on the probability that LE will find GS as a result of their searches.

To be clear: I think he will. Ultimately.

JMO.
Some thought the same about the Kelsey Berreth case. Especially Frazee. Look where it got him.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member