Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe this. I have personally known some of the LE here over the years and they have all been amazing people. And you could not ask for a better Sheriff than Sheriff Elder. I do believe they've got this.

Dear PrayingForMissing,

Thank you for this insight into the amazing L.E. there.
And, they have the F.B.I. right beside them, as an integrated part of their team.

Doesn't surprise me because they have been steadfast in their tireless commitment towards finding Gannon.

I have strong faith in this investigative team by the integrity they have shown and I agree with you - they've got this!!!

I just watched the video above of Gannon's parents pleading for help finding him. (Posted by Oviedo)
It just breaks your heart. Noticeable that SM wasn’t there; she isn't even sad in her own interview. I wish she could be forced to watch this over and over. But would it even touch her soul? I don’t think so.
It empowers her in some strange way, it seems, it seems to enrage her too.. to provoke.. JMO

That’s what I was thinking about the previous searches. They were not going to find a live or a dead Gannon in the public search views we’ve been shown. I’m stumped as what could be so critical to find in sifted snow. I don’t know how large a switch is. The gate key idea seems to me something that could be found without this meticulous snow sifting. Let’s say whatever their targeted item was one of the final links needed to make an arrest. Besides Gannon of course. What in the world could it be that could tie it all together? Eta: Could they have found something that led them to this new search.? LE isn’t going to pull something up out of the snow and announce to a reporter his find.

Every time I think of the sifters I think of a piece of jewelry. Maybe they are looking for something of hers. Or maybe GS could have been wearing some kind of accessory?

Every time I think of the sifters I think of a piece of jewelry. Maybe they are looking for something of hers. Or maybe GS could have been wearing some kind of accessory?
My trash bag thought took me back to Savannah spurlock and how she was wrapped in carpet then trash bags. Sifting for carpet fibers maybe?moo

With the probes they were using, and the shovels, and now reports of using shovels at this newest location, I speculate they are probing beneath the snow for a container, possibly buried shallow, or simply covered with evergreen needles, limbs, etc. A quick burial, in a sealed tupperware container, or some such non metallic container, in an attempt to prevent wildlife access. MOO

I went a slightly different way with respect to the probes. I am fairly positive that most of the earth up there is packed pretty solid. So the probing of the area under the snow was to look for something soft or soft earth that had been previously disturbed. Disturbed earth would allow for a shallow dig and cover up of objects like clothes or shoes.

I don't think anyone could bury a body in a few hours digging in that area by hand. You would have to be in great shape and dug lots of holes prior.

The searchers today seemed spread out. I wonder if they identified areas where the earth has been recently moved previously and have non-LEO folks searching for evidence in the identified spots.

What could it be?

A makeshift casket. Sorry. Maybe the perp had a wee sliver of guilt, and didn't want a young man's body to be disturbed.

I could imagine an accidental death, a twinge of guilt, disturbed as it may be, a touch of compassion, but being trapped, in a frenzy, grab a container, place the body in there, seal it with duct tape, and bury it.

All speculation of course. But it makes sense to me, the probes, the shovels. Dig a hole 2 feet deep and you have it.

Band Aid on the thumb? Limited time? Stuff removed from garage?

Who knows for sure but God Almighty, and of course, the perp.

A makeshift casket. Sorry. Maybe the perp had a wee sliver of guilt, and didn't want a young man's body to be disturbed.

I could imagine an accidental death, a twinge of guilt, disturbed as it may be, a touch of compassion, but being trapped, in a frenzy, grab a container, place the body in there, seal it with duct tape, and bury it.

All speculation of course. But it makes sense to me, the probes, the shovels. Dig a hole 2 feet deep and you have it.

Band Aid on the thumb? Limited time? Stuff removed from garage?

Who knows for sure but God Almighty, and of course, the perp.
EXACTLY !!

I liked your post because I think it is a solid idea. And then I had to unlike it because I couldn't handle putting a like on such an incredibly sad thought. :( I do think it is definitely something that could be.
Oh I know. I much more like my bunker thought.
And I still haven’t lost all hope.
Just want him found

Thank you so much to all the map makers! They are very helpful to those of us who have no idea about the layout of the area.

Is it possible that LS took I-25 and was caught on cameras up until she got off the exit near Noe Road then was not caught again on cameras until some private property caught her making the turn around on 105 near that gate at Sierra Pine Lanes? This would leave all side roads between that exit point on I-25 and 105 a possibility to be searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288