Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I feel that Lori (and her sociopathic tendencies)could pass a lie detector test even if she herself killed them!
“Murder” and “kill” are different. If I humanely kill a chicken to eat it is not defined as murder.
I no longer thing "way more going on" as in a single focussed effort/plan as it comes to Chad's and Lori's teachings. Once you start to look into all these LDS outgrowths going on EVERYWHERE.. ( "AVOW", "The Call-Out" "Remnants", Snufferettes, "Energy Healing", "Multiple MOrtal Probations" etc etc). There are so many "wanna-be leaders" of all these groups, "healers" "cults.", and just as many "wanna-be experts" disavowing all the things they say. The Best interpretation I found on one or another LDS type site was "There are so many heads on this PaP Hydra...one gets cut off, and another two grow". Just starting to believe this is just downright selfish greedy criminals...who somehow have a source of money to run with. So frustrating.

True enough. IF the kids are stashed somewhere however...she may have had a code way, or another secret phone that could have sent a message. Anyone can get temporary phones under any name right??
. Or third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member