Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure this has been addressed... but why did Lori and Chad rent a 3 bedroom condo on Kauai?

Yeah, full face of make up, even had time to put on her lipstick. Who wears lipstick at home? I know I don't.
Bet she was sleeping with makeup just in case
I remember reading her daughter was receiving survivor benefits from the death of her father:
If this is true they would continue until she is no longer a minor (18);
Possible Lori was getting two checks monthly for the children from the fed government
Direct deposit of course ...

If she doesn’t fight extradition, it could maybe be a sign of an unpleasant night in jail, IMO. Will she get her own cell tonight? How does this work? When does she get to mingle with others? I need all the details.

I have this wild hope that today's events were precipitated by the results of an autopsy or two finally coming back ... but LE is holding that information close until our devoted couple is back on the mainland.

Whatever the prompt was, stuff just got very very real. Despite the occasionally festive atmosphere here tonight, that is a very sobering feeling. I trust that LE has all their ducks in a row, all i's jotted and t's crossed, because these two self-absorbed egomaniacs need to experience the full weight of justice. Those who have become casualties to their selfishness and self-worship deserve at least that much.

MOO

I've never thought that the whole of AVOW was involved in this, but a subset of them that have connections to AVOW. I've said that from the start. It's a subset of a subset of a subset.
Yes, different kinds of people use AVOW, Chad is not an owner, he is a friend of the owner and was a draw for bringing in forum members who would pay to be on the forum with him. A lot of the users would not have been interested in Chad or his visions/dreams. I expect a lot are there for prepper stuff, not dreams/visions stuff.

Lori's charges for child abandonment are from September 8th and 23rd. We can probably assume the 23rd is JJ. I'm wondering what they have from September 8th to prove Tylee's whereabouts on that day? And does this mean they have nothing substantial after that date?

Wondering if that was the date the neighbor last saw her or if perhaps MB/MP gave some information. She would be the last person to see her that can speak since LVD is not speaking, AC is dead and all 3 were living in the same complex.

Lori's charges for child abandonment are from September 8th and 23rd. We can probably assume the 23rd is JJ. I'm wondering what they have from September 8th to prove Tylee's whereabouts on that day? And does this mean they have nothing substantial after that date?

Wondering if that was the date the neighbor last saw her or if perhaps MB/MP gave some information. She would be the last person to see her that can speak since LVD is not speaking, AC is dead and all 3 were living in the same complex.

Hope they're still watching Chad closely after they turn/turned him loose. Gonna be interesting to see what he does next. And if he shows up for her court appearance. I sure hope someone has cameras ready tomorrow morning outside and in the hallway. But the hearing should be publicly accessible, right?

Hope they're still watching Chad closely after they turn/turned him loose. Gonna be interesting to see what he does next. And if he shows up for her court appearance. I sure hope someone has cameras ready tomorrow morning outside and in the hallway. But the hearing should be publicly accessible, right?

It'll probably be packed with media and local looky-loos. I hope some brave soul on the island can live stream it, hehehe... I want to watch!

I haven't been following and only found out this horrible crime existed. (Yes, it obvious from scanning the info something criminal occurred). Can someone give us newbies a summary of the situation? Hate to ask and will understand if someone sends me to the timeline, which I found confusing for a neophyte like me.

I haven't been following and only found out this horrible crime existed. (Yes, it obvious from scanning the info something criminal occurred). Can someone give us newbies a summary of the situation? Hate to ask and will understand if someone sends me to the timeline, which I found confusing for a neophyte like me.

I found that this interactive timeline was the post helpful and straightforward when I was first figuring out this case
The major players and timeline in the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan | East Idaho News

There is an extensive timeline posted by Gardener on page 1 of this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305