GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

As of January 1st, it's now been ten years that Sarah and Amina were murdered and 10 years since Yasser has been on the run, evading justice.

Bumping for justice for these two girls.

FBI
is stil offering a $100,000 reward.

The suspect has ties to the US, Canada and Egypt. It is probably hard to live "under the radar" in Canada. This goes double for a non Canadian with limited acculturalization to either English or French speaking Canada. Likewise, the subject could well have fled the United States. Living here 'under the radar" is also fairly difficult.

That leaves Egypt or another Arabic speaking country, Arab nations, however, have immigration policies that make Donald Trump's seem lenient. Nobody, not even other Arabs, simply get off the plane and move in. So, my guess is that he eventually drifted back to his home country of Egypt.

The award poster needs to be in Arabic and distributed in Egypt. The hunt for the 9-11 senior Al Queda figures featured the man's photo and reward info being put on matchbooks. He had the resources to go deep underground. This man does not- and alot of Egyptians both smoke and could use $100,000.

We should:

- Start a letter writing campaign to the State Department to make this case a priority. The letters could include references to the matchbooks and the possibility of also the State department distributing say, calendars with his picture / reward info to arabic grocery stores in Canada the USA and selected "choke point" locations in Egypt. Egyptian PIs should also be consulted with cash and any recommendations that they have implemented.
He is probably in Egypt, enjoying the good life and most likely "hailed" as a hero among his acquaintances/people who have helped him all these years for having killed his daughters because, in his own twisted mind, they were not Muslim enough anymore.
He probably is. And that is where the $100,000 reward presented in the right way in the right communities comes in. That money can melt any community loyalty that the guy has. It just needs to be presented in a way that makes it real- not hypothetical.

There is a documentary on this!! Available now on Amazon -

attachment.php

http://www.thepriceofhonorfilm.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Price-Honor-Neena-Nejad-Pamos/dp/B01AKR7VCW

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.04.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 3.04.10 PM.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 377
I saw on a thread that some girl and her bf met him in ny in 2014 and she mentioned that he said he used to live in Texas, that he is much thinner, He wore sunglasses in the dark and was a heavy smoker and worked real estate on the side. I looked up Abdel Real estate and I found this picture online. What do you guys think??????? Am I crazy or he looks like him? Or is it HIM!!?[/QUOTE]

I saw on a thread that some girl and her bf met him in ny in 2014 and she mentioned that he said he used to live in Texas, that he is much thinner, He wore sunglasses in the dark and was a heavy smoker and worked real estate on the side. I looked up Abdel Real estate and I found this picture online. What do you guys think??????? Am I crazy or he looks like him? Or is it HIM!!?
[/QUOTE]

No link

I know that. I also said I have a screenshot but it says it’s too big to upload and I’m new to this site and don’t know how I can upload it. He works for real estate and looks a lot skinnier like the thread described.

The suspect has ties to the US, Canada and Egypt. It is probably hard to live "under the radar" in Canada. This goes double for a non Canadian with limited acculturalization to either English or French speaking Canada. Likewise, the subject could well have fled the United States. Living here 'under the radar" is also fairly difficult.

That leaves Egypt or another Arabic speaking country, Arab nations, however, have immigration policies that make Donald Trump's seem lenient. Nobody, not even other Arabs, simply get off the plane and move in. So, my guess is that he eventually drifted back to his home country of Egypt.

The award poster needs to be in Arabic and distributed in Egypt. The hunt for the 9-11 senior Al Queda figures featured the man's photo and reward info being put on matchbooks. He had the resources to go deep underground. This man does not- and alot of Egyptians both smoke and could use $100,000.

We should:

- Start a letter writing campaign to the State Department to make this case a priority. The letters could include references to the matchbooks and the possibility of also the State department distributing say, calendars with his picture / reward info to arabic grocery stores in Canada the USA and selected "choke point" locations in Egypt. Egyptian PIs should also be consulted with cash and any recommendations that they have implemented.

He probably is. And that is where the $100,000 reward presented in the right way in the right communities comes in. That money can melt any community loyalty that the guy has. It just needs to be presented in a way that makes it real- not hypothetical.
I believe this is him! Correct me if I’m wrong. I have a thread of him when he met someone in NY IN 2014

Attachments

• 3F4DD7AF-242A-4BBF-9718-673A18E0137B.jpeg
    3F4DD7AF-242A-4BBF-9718-673A18E0137B.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 57
YASER ABDEL SAID
5dc0874493bcb.image.jpg

Yaser Abdel Said, 62, an Egyptan native, is wanted for his alleged involvement in the murders of his two teenaged daughters. The girls died of multiple gunshot wounds on New Year’s Day 2008, in Irving, Texas.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Said, who is wanted by the FBI for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution.

A native of Sinai, Egypt, Said has black and gray receding hair and brown eyes. He is described as being 6 feet 2 and weighing 180 pounds. Said has a dark brown spot on the lower left side of his neck.

Said has driven taxi cabs for a living. His physical features may vary in order to conceal his identity. He always wears dark sunglasses, both indoors and outside. Said may seek shelter in communities with Egyptian ties. He frequents Denny's and IHOP restaurants and smokes Marlboro Light 100 cigarettes. Said has ties to New York, Texas, Virginia, Canada, and Egypt. He loves dogs, especially tan- and black-colored German shepherds.

Aliases Said has used include Yaser Abdel Fattah Mohammad Said and Yaser Abdel Saeed.

Said is known to carry a weapon at all times. The FBI says he should be considered armed and dangerous.

YASER ABDEL SAID
5dc0874493bcb.image.jpg

Yaser Abdel Said, 62, an Egyptan native, is wanted for his alleged involvement in the murders of his two teenaged daughters. The girls died of multiple gunshot wounds on New Year’s Day 2008, in Irving, Texas.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Said, who is wanted by the FBI for Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution.

A native of Sinai, Egypt, Said has black and gray receding hair and brown eyes. He is described as being 6 feet 2 and weighing 180 pounds. Said has a dark brown spot on the lower left side of his neck.

Said has driven taxi cabs for a living. His physical features may vary in order to conceal his identity. He always wears dark sunglasses, both indoors and outside. Said may seek shelter in communities with Egyptian ties. He frequents Denny's and IHOP restaurants and smokes Marlboro Light 100 cigarettes. Said has ties to New York, Texas, Virginia, Canada, and Egypt. He loves dogs, especially tan- and black-colored German shepherds.

Aliases Said has used include Yaser Abdel Fattah Mohammad Said and Yaser Abdel Saeed.

Said is known to carry a weapon at all times. The FBI says he should be considered armed and dangerous.
What do you make of the picture I found onlineV is it possibly him? He probably used dye to keep his hair black and he is a lot skinnier in my picture than his mugshot.

Holy cow... just finished the doc on Amazon and am furious.

Guy above doesn’t quite look like him, but didn’t they say he had a brother who lived in New York? Could be the brother.

Yeah, the documentary is haunting. Especially haunting is the 911 call. Hearing "OMG NOT AGAIN IT'S NOT OVER" like he came back and shot her again and then begging her own dad to stop it. It's heartbreaking! I'm glad she named her killer.

Another sad aspect is when their murdering creep father would record them and they would joke around like "are you suppose to be a secret agent, or something?" while her father is recording her walking out from school in front of everyone.

They just wanted a normal life. These girls never had a chance.

Let's hope he is caught and punished.

New article about Amina and Sarah from the newspaper Egyptian Streets Interesting details are discussed. Yaser is no longer believed to be in the U.S.

Amina and Sarah Were Murdered by Their Egyptian-American Father. 12 Years Later, There's Hope for Justice | Egyptian Streets

But what can Egyptians do about a crime that happened in the United States? According to credible information received by Keller and US authorities, Yaser is thought to be hiding in Egypt, and not in the United States as previously believed.

“Someone called the FBI with a tip that he had seen someone driving a taxi in New York City who looks exactly like Yaser. However, after investigation, they confirmed that it was not him and that the killer had vanished,” Keller said to Egyptian Streets, referring to reports of Yaser’s sightings as recently as June 2019 in New York City.

As the campaign went viral, hope that Yaser will finally face justice for his alleged crimes returned.

“I knew deep in my heart that people in Egypt will help and they will care as much as I did when I saw the faces of Amina and Sarah. And I was right,” Keller said to Egyptian Streets.

“I was overwhelmed by the amount of love and support received and I wish Amina and Sarah were here today to feel that love. Egypt is heartbroken over those two girls,” she said, adding that since she started the social media campaign, those working on bringing Yaser to justice have already received numerous reports and sightings of Yaser in Egypt.

“I received four matching reports of sightings that have been handed over to authorities [in the US], so that they can start following up with authorities in Egypt for Yaser’s arrest and eventual extradition,” said Keller, who is not in a position to share exact details of these sightings out of concern that Yaser may escape.

“We also cannot provide him with any intel that would harm the case and delay his capture.”

Keller believes that with the help of the Egyptian people, it is only a matter of time until Yaser is arrested.

“People are searching for him on the streets of Egypt everywhere and he knows that it’s only a matter of time until he’s arrested and brought to justice, especially given there is a $100,000 reward for anyone who can provide information that leads to his immediate capture.”

What do you make of the picture I found onlineV is it possibly him? He probably used dye to keep his hair black and he is a lot skinnier in my picture than his mugshot.

If you look at his mugshot and adjust for the angle of the mugshot vs the real estate photo, it's the same nose and chin. Eyebrows are thinner in new photo, eyes look puffy. I am voting that this could definitely be him.

He's not mentally ill. That's his culture. Maybe he shouldn't have moved to the west..??

If you're going to move here then respect our laws. Want to abide by your old laws, stay there. This is sickening.
Even others in his culture do not agree with this. He is a religious zealot which is not limited to Muslims.

•Jun 28, 2019

Ten Most Wanted Fugitives: Yaser Abdel Said — FBI
Video Transcript
''Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of the newest Ten Most Wanted Fugitive, Yaser Abdel Said. A known taxi cab driver, Said told his daughters he would drive them to dinner on New Year’s Day in 2008 in Irving, Texas. Instead, Said allegedly murdered them. Special Agent Laurie Gibbs…

Laurie Gibbs: The oldest girl, Amina, was sitting in the front—she was shot twice in the chest. And the younger girl, Sarah, was in the back seat, and she was shot nine times.

Halpern: Yaser Said is a native of Egypt and may hide in Egyptian communities in the U.S. or abroad. Said also has ties to New York, Texas, Virginia, and Canada.

Gibbs: Yaser likes to smoke Marlboro Light 100 cigarettes, he likes eating at IHOP and Denny’s, and he loves German Shepard dogs.

Halpern: Said is known to carry at least one weapon at all times.

Gibbs: He’s a threat to the public, and it’s important that we get this guy and bring closure to the family.

Halpern: For photos, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.''

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan