Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions, you would assume the police know, but I wish there was more in the public domain. Does the alibi cover the morning and the evening before?, what did she use her cash card for? Was she talking on a phone or merely using her phone to type? Was it her phone or a second phone and if the former, you would assume they have a good idea what she was doing.

She may have been meeting someone else...would a married man be available on Valentine’s Day? Or was it the night before? In any case, of course LE would clarify his alibi for the whole time period. But I am surprised they can’t determine who she was meeting from her phone records.

thinking out loud...could it be Leah never met up with anyone on the 14th and that she had an appointment..a doctors appointment maybe and this being the reason for her phone location settings being changed...there is a surgery 15mins walk from her home, so give 30mins for waiting time and said appointment and then the walk back home that would give the 1hr she was missing.....would it be against patient confidentiality for the surgery to give this information out?

She may have been meeting someone else...would a married man be available on Valentine’s Day? Or was it the night before? In any case, of course LE would clarify his alibi for the whole time period. But I am surprised they can’t determine who she was meeting from her phone records.
Sometimes a married man may have a wife who lives overseas. It's not clear whether this is the case as far as I know, just speculating.

She was only out on Valentine's Day evening for an hour or so, in very casual clothes. Suggests a snatched meeting rather than a hot date. Could he have been out on a 'proper' date later that evening, and Leah found out? And I don't mean with his wife.

She was only out on Valentine's Day evening for an hour or so, in very casual clothes. Suggests a snatched meeting rather than a hot date. Could he have been out on a 'proper' date later that evening, and Leah found out? And I don't mean with his wife.
Definitely a snatched meeting. He probably fit her into his busy schedule!

I don't think the missing hour on valentine's evening was a secret romantic meeting, girls normally dress up for that sort of thing and she changed into jogging bottom type clothes.

I think she turned the location settings off on way home because perhaps she used an app that allows other users to see where you are because she planned to either:

Sneakily visit someone to see what they were doing as she had suspicions about their activity (totally hypothetical example - boyfriend says can't get together tonight busy/sick/working so she sneaked to his home/work or somewhere else and observed him lying, potentially with someone else)

Go somewhere to pick something up and was advised to turn phone settings off as nature of pick up illicit/illegal

Go for a personal medical appointment as suggested by smedders above. I would hope that in the case of someone missing and concerns for their welfare police would at least be able to confirm whether she had an appointment or was seen by a walk in clinic somewhere, even if not the nature of appointment. I would expect Police to have looked into this by now though.

How long is it to walk from her house to nearest supermarket? Could she have gone out to purchase and use a pregnancy test potentially, paid for with cash?

Any of these above scenarios could lead to dramas and conflict next morning, leading to the sightings of her crying and on phone by lake and then somehow, this mysterious disappearance.

The phone thing really gets me, if she was crying girl she must have had a secret phone as police said her own phone was not used after 8.30amish but I just don't think it's that common for people to have secret phones unless they are the married party in an affair or up to highly illegal activity. Could she have been? I guess anything is possible at this point.

When was she dropped at a motel by her father? Or did I confuse cases...
No it is this case. It came out (was MSM but dont ask me to unearth link!) that on one occasion Leah's parents thought she was having a girly night at Jury's Inn, a smart hotel in the Hub area of MK - cocktail bars and restaurants. During the investigation it transpired that she had in fact paid for a room that night at the much cheaper Travel Lodge (I think it was). Nearby but not as smart. I'm not sure exactly when this was, presumably in the weeks before she disappeared as her bank statements must have been checked.

I thought it was in the morning that she disappeared...am so confused now. Why did I think that? Did she never come home from the night of the motel charge?? I have to go back to the beginning, I guess...

I thought it was in the morning that she disappeared...am so confused now. Why did I think that? Did she never come home from the night of the motel charge?? I have to go back to the beginning, I guess...
There is a hotel at the lakeside, but it's not the same hotel.

I think 2 or 3 Feb 2019, Leah’s dad dropped her off at Jury’s in MK Central to meet friends but then she went to a Travelodge around the corner instead. It was a while after from looking at her bank statements that they realised that she hadn’t stayed at Jury’s. Hence no CCTV of who she was with. This will be in recent MSM as there was a recent appeal on the anniversary of the stay.

On the morning she disappeared, we have been speculating that the hotel or hotel car park by furzton lake was a potential meeting place, or that the illicit liaisons took place there in the past. This was just speculation.

If X’s behaviour with Leah would have brought shame on the family somehow (I am not including a potential murder here), as well as Muslim weddings costing the man a lot - according to an article I read in the metro - it may also affect the marriage ability of younger siblings in the family. The latter is my speculation based on something I just remembered from a family i know and different circumstances.

On the morning she disappeared, we have been speculating that the hotel or hotel car park by furzton lake was a potential meeting place, or that the illicit liaisons took place there in the past. This was just speculation.

If X’s behaviour with Leah would have brought shame on the family somehow (I am not including a potential murder here), as well as Muslim weddings costing the man a lot - according to an article I read in the metro - it may also affect the marriage ability of younger siblings in the family. The latter is my speculation based on something I just remembered from a family i know and different circumstances.
V interesting. I did not know this

I think 2 or 3 Feb 2019, Leah’s dad dropped her off at Jury’s in MK Central to meet friends but then she went to a Travelodge around the corner instead. It was a while after from looking at her bank statements that they realised that she hadn’t stayed at Jury’s. Hence no CCTV of who she was with. This will be in recent MSM as there was a recent appeal on the anniversary of the stay.
Didn’t even think of the lack of CCTV implications from a delay in looking at her bank statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288