Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding that puzzle piece image tweeted by LE: Was Gannon autistic in some way? Because the puzzle piece is a symbol for those on the autism spectrum.

Also, I don't know if it was mentioned.
but the EPCS stated that the searches around 105 where they were searching were suspended.
BUT they didn't necessarily state that ALL searches were suspended.
They have been pretty tight-lipped about where the other searches are. There very well could be other searches going on that they aren't discussing.
IMO
ITA

The search for Gannon Stauch in Douglas County has been suspended

“All I can say is, in the absence of search efforts any day, it does not mean we are not investigating this case with every resource available to us,” Jacqueline Kirby, sheriff’s spokeswoman, said Friday.

Heck yes!!! And some adults. (cough)
I never get tired of going outside at night when it is snowing. It will never be anything less than magical. It lights up the whole sky. It is just LIGHT and beautiful outside. Between the snow and the mountains here, it is as close to Heaven as I can imagine.

Until somebody comes in and makes it seem otherwise. :(
It looks so beautiful. I’ve not been there. My oldest daughter went skiing in Durango on her senior trip. She still remembers it. I have an 8x10 of her sitting on a big black snowmobile. It was such an adventure for her. It’s sad the reason why... but I have been able to lift out of my head for moments of time to enjoy the lovely photos I’ve seen of your unique state and it’s landscape. Truly majestic.

Mark Redwine said the same things about his son Dylan. Wesley Hadsell said the same things about his daughter AJ. Both men are in prison, charged with murder now.
I agree. I am very familiar with the Dylan Redwine case. I live in the area. It’s so sad. Unfortunately this case has many similarities. I hope and pray for a different outcome.

Has it been verified that it is GS in the video? We assume it is, but do we know this for a fact?

No. Nothing about the video is conclusive yet everyone is acting like it is which is what it was intended to do by design IMO. The statement by the neighbor is also not fact. His interpretation of fathers reaction and what he was told by LE is EXTREMELY SPECULATIVE. Yet this is treated as fact which IMO is wrong.

We do not know the day, time, whether it was even the same footage from the same day, who was in the footage and what happened before, during and after the footage we were shown.

In other words, we were provided this footage purposefully and the purpose was to distract. If you read between the lines (and bArely have to do that) that video was purposefully released with LE approval. IMO

She lied about that. IMO

Maybe the Sherri Papini kidnapping gang rolled thru Colorado Springs? I'd love to hear what that description was, because usually made up descriptions of perpetrators are somewhat...skewed by stereotypes. The bottom line is LS just gives so little info to the public, IMO, because she feels entitled to be believed. Dropping something like "day one they had a description" but not elaborating on that description is b.s. She's full of lies, insert appropriate metaphor here. Might be contrary to opinion here but if I were LE I'd still go after every charge but murder on her until he's found: obstruction, false statements, etc. She's obviously not helping anything at this point, just put her away for something as the investigation goes on.

Regarding that puzzle piece image tweeted by LE: Was Gannon autistic in some way? Because the puzzle piece is a symbol for those on the autism spectrum.
Not that has been reported in MSM -- and I'd be really surprised if a missing child with autism wasn't identified as such from the beginning, as it would certainly increase the chance that he was endangered.

If the stepmother is removed from the picture altogether...not sure how different the investigation part of this case would look? Seems like most other searches for a missing child to me, when no Amber Alert was able to be issued, i.e searching the home, doing searches based on tips, giving out very little to the public. I do not see them doing anything in particular that screams “we know what happened, we just need to prove it.” But jmo.

Hello everyone, long time listener, first time caller. I’m honored to officially become part of the Websleuths community.

I’ve been very hesitant to post by thoughts on Gannons case both out of the potentially sensitive nature of the investigation and the backlash that surely comes with anyone daring to suggest LS/TS/SM is anything less than a suspect in Gannons disappearance.

So let me begin by stating my disgust toward anyone assuming his death and assuming her guilt. This community is better than that. Other than the amount of time passed, there is literally nothing, NOTHING that suggests he is dead. This includes LE statements and actions. I will admit that I felt pessimistic about the direction/outcome of this case until I realized NONE of the FACTS tell us to feel that way. LE, despite what seems like common logic, isn’t even designating it a criminal investigation.

If anyone else felt like there were more questions than answers as the investigation moves forward, replace the assumption that LS harmed him with the assumption he’s alive. There are far fewer circumstances where this makes sense but an interesting thing begins to happen with this assumption...not only are there less questions, there’s hardly any questions at all and things begin to look crystal clear. JMHO.

IMO there are two scenarios we are dealing with and BOTH involve apologies to LS.

We’ve been given a lot of bones to ignore the steak.

Before I get toasted to oblivion from the pitchfork wielding mob against LS, do not forget we are not far removed from Shane Carey being all but convicted in the public eye and did a darn good job at making himself look that way, intended or not. LE is not dumb, they will misdirect intentionally to preserve the integrity of the investigation and they are most likely to do this when they think the victim is alive.

Whether you agree or not, I encourage everyone to at least pretend to have a little hope. 7,000+ investigative hours can’t be discounted just because we haven’t heard what we want to hear. IMO

No backlash from me. Just a warm welcome. Thank you for bringing hope.

Yes. SM + her daughter + ? Hypothetical, of course. MOO

Thank you for this Momof4RN.

Bring Gannon home.

I'm of the opinion a 17 year old like her is not diabolical enough, or mentally strong enough, to hold out this long if she was involved. I highly doubt she was involved, and likely the opposite, she may be very helpful to LE.

Hello everyone, long time listener, first time caller. I’m honored to officially become part of the Websleuths community.

IMO there are two scenarios we are dealing with and BOTH involve apologies to LS.
We are all open to hearing rational opinions. Please let us know what your scenarios are. There is nothing all of us would like more than for Gannon to be brought home alive and well.

Not that has been reported in MSM -- and I'd be really surprised if a missing child with autism wasn't identified as such from the beginning, as it would certainly increase the chance that he was endangered.

Thanks! I'm ashamed to admit I haven't followed this as closely as I should have. I live in the next town over from his bio-mom and I guess where he was from before CO. So it's been in the news a little here but he got overshadowed by Faye Swetlik. So I've been trying to keep up as much as I could thanks to the media thread and just been lurking until now. I feel I've missed a lot though I do have the broad strokes of what happened and what's been done since. I saw they suspended their search today which made me sad until I realized it was just for that one area. I hope they do find him alive.

And this is where I give up trying to give her one inch. I cannot think of any, any situation where Gannon was missing or hurt or needed some kind of help and she (hypothetically) didn't call for help. Still a selfish, sick monster IMO.

Granted eventually yes, LE was called but the ever-shifting story and mystery "friend" etc etc....nope. No ma'am.

I've said it before, even IF she is innocent of his disappearance, I know too much about her to ever give her a pass and think she is a decent human being.

I'm going to quote my own post here to reiterate what I said earlier, without apology, nor pitchforks.
We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions. I am of the opinion that regardless of the outcome, I will not apologize to TS. Ever. I will GLADLY fall down in overwhelming joy if Gannon is found alive and well and there is some outcome none of us could have predicted that doesn't involve TS. I will say I was wrong, most certainly.

And in fact, that has been my position all along. That there is always a chance he is still out there. I won't stop hoping and praying for that until I am told there is no hope left.

But if anyone wants to feel disgust toward me, so be it. I can sleep at night just fine.

BTW, crime scene units are back at the house apparently. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Probably looking for more evidence of that friend/person Gannon left with, hopefully.

ETA: I am searching now for a valid news outlet reporting the above...

Last edited:
I'd be curious if TS always has difficulties backing up into her driveway or if there was some reason she seemed to have difficulties on 1/27.

Do we know if SM's older daughter is over the age of 18?

I think the truck was her husband's. If it was a manual, I can say from my experience, I have a stick car and my wife would struggle like that even though I've owned it for years and is my daily driver. She'd manage it due to the few times shes driven it, but would look very similar to what we see in the video. And actually, likewise, I have a truck that's automatic and due to its size I could see my wife also looking herky-jerky with it when she drives it.

I’ve been very hesitant to post by thoughts on Gannons case both out of the potentially sensitive nature of the investigation and the backlash that surely comes with anyone daring to suggest LS/TS/SM is anything less than a suspect in Gannons disappearance.

So let me begin by stating my disgust toward anyone assuming his death and assuming her guilt. This community is better than that. Other than the amount of time passed, there is literally nothing, NOTHING that suggests he is dead. This includes LE statements and actions. I will admit that I felt pessimistic about the direction/outcome of this case until I realized NONE of the FACTS tell us to feel that way. LE, despite what seems like common logic, isn’t even designating it a criminal investigation.

If anyone else felt like there were more questions than answers as the investigation moves forward, replace the assumption that LS harmed him with the assumption he’s alive. There are far fewer circumstances where this makes sense but an interesting thing begins to happen with this assumption...not only are there less questions, there’s hardly any questions at all and things begin to look crystal clear. JMHO.

We’ve been given a lot of bones to ignore the steak.

Before I get toasted to oblivion from the pitchfork wielding mob against LS, do not forget we are not far removed from Shane Carey being all but convicted in the public eye and did a darn good job at making himself look that way, intended or not. LE is not dumb, they will misdirect intentionally to preserve the integrity of the investigation and they are most likely to do this when they think the victim is alive.

Whether you agree or not, I encourage everyone to at least pretend to have a little hope. 7,000+ investigative hours can’t be discounted just because we haven’t heard what we want to hear. IMO
Yeah logging off, that got my Irish up.
Hope you all have a peaceful day, and I hope we all hear something miraculously positive soon, but I don't take a whipping well.
Fingers crossed everybody !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members