OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do all you sleuthers think about this? This could be ANYBODY trying to find out who posters are. I got this message out of the blue.....
90 minutes? What does this person want to know? My life history? Is this normal for posters to get these messages on Websleuths?..o_O

ddean38Member
Hey there,

I am doing a research paper on Online Communities at Georgia Tech. I am reaching out to do interviews with participants and came across your profile. It is a 90-minute interview that can be over the phone or through instant messaging. It would just be about your experiences with this site. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out!

Thank you,
Dezarae Dean

Don't do it!
Even if everything she says is true, You are exposing yourself to unknown persons.
So send some money to me. I am a Nigerian Oil Prince that needs hel getting $500 Million out of my country.

Don't do it!
Even if everything she says is true, You are exposing yourself to unknown persons.
So send some money to me. I am a Nigerian Oil Prince that needs hel getting $500 Million out of my country.
Thank you so much for your input. This is serious if some @#$%& is going around on WS trying to get poster's information. Nope. We all know better.

Last edited:
Jmo odd his corrupt activity began around the time of laser focus on Wagner’s jmo
Hummm....Well then remember who has been recorded multiple times seeking revenge. Sometimes occams razor is right.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

Hummm....Well then remember who has been recorded multiple times seeking revenge. Sometimes occams razor is right.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the smallest number of assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.
Jmo could be absolutely no relation between Reader’s alleged corruption and Wagner’s laser focus but if I was a defense attorney I would be digging to find one jmo

Jmo could be absolutely no relation between Reader’s alleged corruption and Wagner’s laser focus but if I was a defense attorney I would be digging to find one jmo
Yes and yes. They need to DIG if they are worth their paychecks...In my Opinion.
However, if a defense attorney finds what they don't want to bring before the jury, then they will bury it. It is a slippery slope my friend...

So what do all you sleuthers think about this? This could be ANYBODY trying to find out who posters are. I got this message out of the blue.....
90 minutes? What does this person want to know? My life history? Is this normal for posters to get these messages on Websleuths?..o_O

ddean38Member
Hey there,

I am doing a research paper on Online Communities at Georgia Tech. I am reaching out to do interviews with participants and came across your profile. It is a 90-minute interview that can be over the phone or through instant messaging. It would just be about your experiences with this site. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out!

Thank you,
Dezarae Dean

Just be extra cautious CC, and don't reply to them... UGH, I do hope you notified a Mod or Tricia.

Yes and yes. They need to DIG if they are worth their paychecks...In my Opinion.
However, if a defense attorney finds what they don't want to bring before the jury, then they will bury it. It is a slippery slope my friend...
Jmo true a slippery slope but with the risk of death penalty they may want to hold on and see where they land at the end of the slope jmo

Thank you so much for your input. This is serious if some @#$%& is going around on WS trying to get poster's information. Nope. We all know better.

Report it but do not respond. Heck I just clicked the wrong way one time and my email address went to someone here. Two times my address was sold on the darkweb.

No dispute to your post, but I don't care much for Occam's Razor, it's abused too often to ignore blatant facts.

CC please do not respond to that post. WS can draw some unsavory characters who "ain't quite right in the head". Not any one of us of course. We are perfectly sane.:p:rolleyes:;):p.
Thanks. Now that I have gotten feedback from you posters, I realize that the post sent to me is a sham and should be ignored and reported. It threw me for a loop but I now see I should ignore this post!!! Good Grief.... Like I, we, don't have enough drama at this point? Wow just wow....:rolleyes:

Report it but do not respond. Heck I just clicked the wrong way one time and my email address went to someone here. Two times my address was sold on the darkweb.

Angela Wagner will be in court Tuesday...
  • 147_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg
Jail clothes? Humm...we will see ..... But I like Occam's razor!...

Last edited:
Angela Wagner will be in court Tuesday...
  • 147_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg
Jail clothes? Humm...we will see ..... But I like Occam's razor!...To each their own Mustard!

:D Will also spread bull butter! ;)

I'll bet on jail clothes, it's been the status quo. Maybe will change it up for trial, who knows.

edit: Maybe black with white stripes this time, instead of white with black stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong