Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she’s speaking retrospectively. I think she’s been in complete shock since the personality, behavior and speech has been revealed by LS herself. Revelations of magnitude. Perhaps Gannon wasn’t a complainer. Some kids are protective introverts and hold things in. I think her conversations with Gannon must repeatedly play over and over in her mind. She may believe he was hurting all along and feeling some kind of way that she wasn’t able to know what she suspects now. She wants this opportunity to make him feel safe again as if to wish to reparent Gannon.
If I may just express an opinion. Gannon has really been on my heart. I have two boys, men now. One is very outgoing, life of the party, an extrovert. The other is introverted, never wanted to makes waves, wanted to please everyone. Because of his nature, he got hurt a lot. And he always held his fears and pain inside. Even today, as successful as he is, no one knows when he is hurting the most (except for me). I think Landen is looking back and thinking how much pain her son might have been feeling and couldn’t express it because she was miles away and his SM was right there to torture him if he even let on that he was unhappy. That’s the feeling I get and strange as this sounds, I get that feeling straight from their interviews and their voices. The SM, even if she didn't harm Gannon, is cold and heartless in her expressions of Gannon. Everything is about HER. On the other hand, his bio mom is in anguish, both in the sound of her voice and her words. Listen to both of them. It’s clear to me.
And, by the way, SM absolutely harmed Gannon.

Why keep saying this?? Why not just go about their business, not mentioning whether it is or is not a criminal case? It is obvious they are handling it as such. What is the benefit in saying this over & over? Anyone?

Couldn't tell ya. Maybe because of the intense media scrutiny that's happening?

I would expect any airport has a record of when vehicles leave long term or short term parking. Money must be paid in order to legally depart the airport parking lot. LE, no doubt, has that info. One puzzle piece firmly in place....

I’ve thought this from when he saw the neighbors video of her in the truck- it’s like he knew something he didn’t want to think ...his truck should not have been there and was it there upon his return ? Maybe that helped cause her leaving the home that day?
JMO

Dear Oviedo,

I recall posters stating upthread that they thought A.S.'s shock at seeing the video at the neighbor's was partly that he didn't think his truck was there at the house, let alone driven.

This could very well have led to her leaving the home that day when A.S. arrived back.

She spoke to him every night, or almost every night. So now he has been cut off from that communication. Of course she would assume he was hurting as much as she is. :(

Perhaps, Gannon spoke to her of his troubles. Perhaps there's way more to this story. Actually, I'm sure there's way way more. Family dynamics won't come out for a while, but we can already glimpse quite a bit.

SARBM:

See what they're doing there?

They're letting the public know that what they're saying and what they're doing are two different things.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Quoting Shakespeare there.
Not the EPC Sheriff.
Didn't want to confuse anyone with that literary reference.
Especially not any new posters. (I'm waving at you, HardyStew)

Basically just means that what LE's calling it really doesn't matter.

It is in fact a criminal investigation.

JMO.

Nicely done. A lot of people don't understand that professionals use terminology in a variety of ways. Or not at all, if that works.

Shakespear always welcome.

I watched an episode or two long ago. He has a huge heart. I had no clue he had lost a child. My heart goes out to him. I am grateful he is using his platform to bring awareness to the search for Gannon.
Dog/Duane is popular here in the UK and I know he lost his wife recently too. The news site is geoblocked unfortunately, but hopefully whatever he said will have some positive impact.

Dear Oviedo,

I recall posters stating upthread that they thought A.S.'s shock at seeing the video at the neighbor's was partly that he didn't think his truck was there at the house, let alone driven.

This could very well have led to her leaving the home that day when A.S. arrived back.
Yep
Imo

To believe that a crime was not committed, TS is not responsible, and Gannon is still alive, requires me to to ignore both evidence and common sense.

Everything makes sense to me if she is responsible, and nothing makes sense if she is not.

To imply that it’s crazy for people to see things differently from yourself, and pretend that evidence does not exist, is in a word, “gaslighting.”

It’s also monstrously arrogant, and shockingly transparent.

Similar to the way TS has shown herself to be. The way I see it, she’s either a horrible mother, or a vile child killer.

Regardless, no apology will be forthcoming. Sorry, not sorry.
Thank you. It’s nice to have someone say it before I did and in a way I could not. Keeps me out of trouble. Common sense is all it takes.

bbm
I watch a lot of Investigation Discovery and this was mentioned by one of the law enforcement officers interviewed,. He said that naming a suspect or POI is being delayed more now by LE than in the past for all the reasons you just cited. He said that it use to be that LE would name a suspect and or POI fairly early in an investigation but LE has really gotten away from doing so and pretty much only names anyone when it’s time for an arrest. Since I can’t link it, it has to go down as part of my opinion. IMO, JMO
It also avoids early-in-the-investigation-egg-on-face if LE gets it wrong.

ETA: Before I starting posting here, I lurked for quite awhile. I got some insight on how WS works and how people discuss and handle really hard topics. The OP could have done the same and gotten a clue that that is NOT how one introduces themselves in these parts. IMO

RS&BBM

I was here for a few years before I finally registered.
Let me just say, as a "veteran" member, I can not tell you how much I appreciate this.
New members that get a feel for the atmosphere here, and familiarize themselves with the rules, before they start posting, really show a huge respect for our "home" here, and the mods, and Tricia.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for most here anyway, when I say your respect and consideration for how it works here is greatly appreciated.

"I just spoke with the @EPCSheriff PIO. They cannot release any specific details about their investigation. Their goal remains the same: to find Gannon and bring him home."

Catherine Silver on Twitter

I had to laugh just a bit when I read this. She really wanted a scoop. Let them do their work, Cat.

We still love her and her updates. But. Kudos to LE. Keep it close. I’ll ride this emotional roller coaster and craving for more news if it means they keep taking one step closer to bringing Gannon home and securing a conviction.

Why keep saying this?? Why not just go about their business, not mentioning whether it is or is not a criminal case? It is obvious they are handling it as such. What is the benefit in saying this over & over? Anyone?
It’s only being said in answer to the barrage of questions by well-meaning reporters. It’s a key question that will drastically change the way the story is reported on, so it will continue to be asked over and over and over. They’re used to it. But that’s why they keep saying it. It’s not just a case of excessive reiterating. They’re being asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44