Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought. Could BG have been visiting the cemetery that day because it was the anniversary of someone who had died or been killed on that day. Maybe he was enraged or emotionally triggered just before he went across the bridge. It would be interesting to see if there are any markers with the date of the killings on them. BG could be a relative...

Random thought. Could BG have been visiting the cemetery that day because it was the anniversary of someone who had died or been killed on that day. Maybe he was enraged or emotionally triggered just before he went across the bridge. It would be interesting to see if there are any markers with the date of the killings on them. BG could be a relative...

This was a theory many had discussed in the beginning. It is very plausible.

Correct.

NBG sketch was done Feb 17, 2017 and released April 22, 2019.

Police: Sketch of suspect in 2 girls’ killings more accurate

ETA that in April 2019, LE referred to OBG (sketch #1) as 'secondary' which is why I used that lingo in my earlier post.

It was the first sketch released back in July 2017, but the second sketch drawn.
And 2-3 weeks later, ISP Superintendent Carter infers that we shouldn't be hung up on the accuracy of this sketch as the killer's actual face is probably somewhere 'between' the two sketches. But if I believe this article and we put the two sketches at opposite ends of a horizontal scale, the killer is closer to the NBG end than the OBG end. If that makes any sense. Or maybe I'm reading too much into all these public statements? IDK.

You must have a really interesting and knowledgable perspective coming from law enforcement background. Do you have a specific theory?

Serial killer. Also killed the girls from Iowa. May have killed in between these two cases a thousand miles away. Once he’s identified it’ll be someone you’ve never heard of.

Really strange that both sets of girls were cousins too. If this was a serial killer could that be just a coincedence or could he have been watching them for while?

OK we should discuss it I think, and here is why. I remember where I first saw it. It was definitely NOT msm, and the readers begged this woman to call the tip line.

She said the young person’s name was Aaron. And now we have these wild accusations on YouTube. First, I don’t believe them, period. (No proof, no motive, probably, out of character, too). Second, maybe that woman was the source of the NBG sketch?

So that post on some media, and the name, and some horrified accusations on YouTube and Twitter now, and the sketch - could it have been started by a very shady witness?
Definitely-I think the first sketch could very likely have been an attempt to mislead-not by LE but by the witness.

Feb 12 2020
ibm.
$260K renovation underway to turn Delphi's Monon High Bridge into pedestrian trail
"It's a beautiful natural area that has been an attraction for decades and decades, over a century," said Kleckner. "Once it is finished, it will be a destination."

''The western third of the Monon High Bridge, about 300 feet in total, will be decked and rails put up. Indiana Landmarks said the eventual goal is to finish the entire bridge with a path that connects back to Delphi on existing roads.

"Following February 2017, trail safety became a really important issue, said Kleckner. "Our motivation before was really preservation. Following those events, it became preservation and trail safety."
Monon+High+Bridge.jpg

The Monon High Bridge, just east of Delphi
New+Delphi+Sketch.jpg

A new sketch, video and more audio of who police believe is the suspect in the Delphi double homicide was released on April 22, 2019. Provided by Indiana State Police

Does anyone besides me find it really odd that this tragedy happened, and after it happened you have all of this money now going to renovation? There has to be a connection there.

Just because of Carter's remark about BG looking at the sign "even the first day".
It could have been the first day the bench across the sign was put on. It could be his first day in Delphi, whether he moved for school or work. I wonder if he has to cross the bridge to do to school/work, if his house is on N and work on S or vise versa? He has to look at it one way.
Worse: he was waiting for the girls for several days (remember they asked to go to the bridge several times that week?). Catfished.

Just because of Carter's remark about BG looking at the sign "even the first day".
It could have been the first day the bench across the sign was put on. It could be his first day in Delphi, whether he moved for school or work. I wonder if he has to cross the bridge to do to school/work, if his house is on N and work on S or vise versa? He has to look at it at least on one way.
Worse: he was waiting for the girls for several days (remember they asked to go to the bridge several times that week?). Catfished. So from the first day he was cat fishing them, he was looking at MG sign.

Last edited:
Does anyone besides me find it really odd that this tragedy happened, and after it happened there is all of this money now going to renovation? There has to be a connection there.

Surely lots of jobs coming to Delphi. But I don’t think it could have been foreseen.

Another issue, lots of money is being made on these podcasts, YouTubes, Drs Phils, Grayhuses, whoever interviewed them.

This is why I am against LE participating in these events. Relatives might do whatever they want, cope the way they can, spread the news and keep the memory of the kids alive, but LE is probably overstepping boundaries? MOO. (Not sure - you sleuthers tell me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88