Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the affidavit (and my memory) there were 4 people on the trip to Yellowstone. Lori, Tylee, JJ and Alex. JJ came back, Tylee did not. I am wondering if Lori and JJ were dropped off somewhere and Alex and Tylee went down the road and Tylee and JJ were told that Tylee was going to meet the grandmother from Louisiana or someone else, and Tylee would leave with them, and JJ would go back with Lori back to Rexburg. (instead, something bad happened to Tylee). JJ would have been told something logical, rather than what actually happened if something fatal happened to Tylee.

We assume Tylee didn't come back. Or at least recognize that as a possibility. We don't know that.

Having said that, if she didn't come back then I see it being something like what you're describing. No way it was to meet up with the grandmother from Lousiana (JJ wouldn't have stood for that as she is his grandmother, technically not Tylee's) but I could see Alex dropping Lori and JJ off at Old Faithful for them to do that and saying that he and Tylee were going to go do something else with JJ later told that she went with a friend or something as possible. They (Lori and JJ) could kill a couple hours at Old Faithful while Alex and Tylee visited a remote (short hike required) hot pot nearby. I'm not sure which one, but I'm sure they exist close enough to make that work.

I have a question about posting bail. I get the 10% rule and how he or she will be on the hook for the rest of the $5mil if she runs. Does he get the $500k when she shows up in court? Or is he out that money?

If he’s out that money and doesn’t get it back, he will be up a creek without a paddle when he’s arrested for his crimes. ?? MOO

AND...will she have to post bail again when she gets to Idaho? I would say he should save his money until he REALLY needs it.

The 10% is a fee for the bail bond company to risk the full amount and is not returned. That's the BB company's (gross) profit.

You used to be able to enter Mexico or Canada by land just with a driver’s license (pre 2009). Now you can once again enter by land if your state has one of the security enhanced drivers licenses and you actually have one. They are only slowly phasing in because states are letting you upgrade at your next 10 year registration, not trading your license in immediately.

By air you’ve always needed and still need a passport though.

A passport card will also let you in by land or sea, but not by air where it has to be the regular passport.

I'm not challenging the affidavit. I'm just challenging the thought process that a police officer believing something is true somehow makes it true. If you don't see something wrong with that...
As a detective, UK I would have to ensure that everything that I rely upon evidentially , is provenanced. In other words,it would have to be double and triple checked before I could present it.
I give you an example- during the interview of a murder suspect, he gave an alibi that said it couldn’t have been him because he was watching a programme at home with his mum on BBC1 called ..... and it was on at 9pm. My evidence was that the murder occurred at 855pm so I had to prove that he was not telling the truth and to do that entailed me not only interviewing mum as his alibi witness and the witnesses to the murder and who was responsible but I had to travel the BBC offices in London to prove what programme was on the television at that given time and date and what time it concluded and what the nature of the programme was and take a copy of it as an exhibit. I then had to go to the people in London responsible for Big Bens timeline and GMT timeline and the speaking clock and document that the time stamp on the BBC programme was exactly the same as the clock . You may think- why ? What a waste of time but it is about crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s on all the evidence I intend to use , wether that be evidence of the crime or evidence to disprove the suspects alibi .
So in essence what I am saying is that you are correct that everything needs to be provenance and proven if used .

Sheriff’s office is stating it can take up to a year!
Really? You mean the autopsy results or the toxicology? That’s a very long time to wait if it comes back that TD was poisoned and a very long time to allow potential evidence to be lost and / or disposed of or be rendered in usable... and then any potential witnesses that need interviews have to remember something that happened so long prior ... eek!!

IF he could scrape together the half a million, he'd be beyond broke with $0 for his own legal mess he's about to enter...IMO, she's not getting out anytime soon unless Mommy and Daddy are willing to break their silence and put their necks and pocket books out!

Ok still holding out that the children are alive. What if they married off Tylee early September and she was so miserable that she wanted JJ with her so they sent him to Tylee for her Birthday.

but why wouldn’t they at this point especially show their alive .......either of them. I’m with you . My mind goes to every possible scenario where they could possibly be alive but then I think about why would LVD sit in jail especially after she seemed so sure she’d get out yesterday and then was held on that bond . Why wouldn’t they just show Tylee was alive? I guess I still have a part of me that answers back she could be alive and they won’t show her Bc she knows too much so they hide her. Also I’m sure LVD doesn’t think she’ll do any real time for any of this but if she does 14 years is a lot shorter than what she’d get for murder

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
23h

Replying to
@jlumfox10
WHERE’S TYLEE: RPD searches Lori’s iCloud & found picture of Tylee Ryan at Yellowstone Park on 9/8/19. That is last known sighting of Tylee who went to the park w/ Lori, Alex & JJ. Surveillance there confirms Tylee visited. Also - Chad & Lori flew from LA to Kauai on 12/1.

From Justin's tweet, it seems that this picture of Tylee is from Yellowstone? If so, does that mean a friend of hers was also there? That would potentially mean that nothing nefarious happened to her on this particular trip, or the other girl would have surely noticed/said something.

Or, did he just include a random pic? If so, nevermind. I haven't followed this case in its entirety so apologies if it is just a media pic.

Is that a Ferris wheel in the background or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Folks in Utah-last night there was a sit down interview on KSL with Dr. Erik D. Christensen, M.D. – Chief Medical Examiner in Utah. He talked about exhumation of Tammy and the backlog in Utah for toxicology results. The lead in to this story/interview was that Tammy’s results would be released soon. This pulled me into the room to watch

I just went to look for it to post, and the interview is gone now. Not on the website, not on YouTube. Did anyone else see it? Why would they pull it?
I saw it. Didn't he say most of them being finished in 60-80 days?

I think, as with any religion, there are hobbies within that religion, for example, I live in Utah, go to church weekly, and I have no storage or prep stuff whatsoever, it's just not my thing, and no one knows or cares. Some people are into scouting, some into other things. The prepping aspect of it for some people is not a part of their religious life, MOO.

But the year's supply (or whatever it has changed to since I was plugged in to this) was an official teaching, wasn't it? I see the prepper stuff as being an instance of taking an official teaching/suggestion and getting carried away with it, diving down the slippery slope well beyond what is being suggested. Definitely not official, maybe even discouraged, but also something a random non-Mormon would be less likely to stumble into than a devout Mormon. Is that fair?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members