Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking along those lines too.

Plan A: grave(s) dug by KM for JD and for KM’s wife. Either 2 graves (1 for each) and only one discovered OR they panicked about the grave(s) for some reason and Plan B involved drums weighted with cement to be dumped in a body of water.

Their deal was to help each other kill/dispose of each other’s wives. FD and KM bonded over their contentious divorces. They thought they were smart and they thought they planned it meticulously.

FD, KM and MT have blackmail material on each other to keep each other from turning. I bet FD even passed his proof to another person before he committed suicide. All had insurance policies on each other.

I think KM disposed of the body while FD drove to 80 ms and that was the time unaccounted for before hopping on the Merritt. A quick transfer of body to KM. I’m sure LE is working on tracking KM’s moves as finitely as they did FD’s.

MT probably was the one to remain in Farmington to move around the phones etc. but completely a co-conspirator helping with the phones, trying to corroborate alibis, moving cars, cleaning etc.

I think the time spent at 80 ms post murder was getting evidence out of the Tacoma and putting it somewhere in the interim. Grass? Garage? Basement? Maybe that’s when they used the taped bags. To put the clean-up materials on when they removed them from the Tacoma . Or body too if in fact FD had the courage to drive a dead body to Farmington.

Then they cleaned the Tacoma (seats, bed) and FD cleaned himself (Did he use a hose in the grass or a shower in the house?) Tgdn they had to clean either grass or shower. Then he had to load the Raptor. Let’s not forget they squeezed in lunch at 4 jc!

Also, where are FD’s bloodied clothes etc.? They weren’t at MIRA. Separately bagged and disposed. Perhaps that is the time spent right before The Albany odyssey.

Some thoughts on KM, his fall and concussion... did he seek medical attention? Has he forgotten any other details other than those pertaining to this case? Since he was an attorney, has he forgotten any details in his clients’ cases post fall? Can prosecutors prove that his lack of memory only serves his selective purposes? Has LE seized/searched KM’s car? Does he have a boat or someone in his family/friend ? I hope LE has questioned them.

I hope LE analyzed all of FD’s Home Depot and Ring’s End purchases as he was seen shopping at both frequently.

I know they can trace the garbage bags by brand etc. Even the paper towels can be tracked by brand/color/imprint/pattern etc. to see if they were the ones from JD’s and if they matched the remaining rolls. The same with the towels that were found to see if they matched JD’s other towels.

So much that I wish we knew. We will in the next SW.

moo
Who took Fd's blackmail proof? Not Attorney NP who would publish it in a heartbeat for $$$. Sister? Trustworthy and able to exert blackmail through shady moving vans from Astoria/Brooklyn...maybe. Or AC, who needed to see proof before hooking up her trailer to Fd's fortunes. Mind you, AC will never be able to manage money as a Certified Financial Planner (trademark) again nor will she be a director at any place with a reputation for money management. Forget the Duke reunion and Ralph's daughter. Weird the ads in that cheap vanity publication showed up as Ralph preppy clothes for me. My cookies or is AC writing on the side. MOO.

Take a look at Batterson Park & pond in Farmington and its proximity to Middle Road, Farmington and Mountain Spring Road.

Does anyone local know if the Batterson Park and Pond ever reopened or does it still look like it did in the HC article below. @Passion4Volunteerism, I agree with you that this might be a viable search location given its proximity to the cell tower ping. MOO

Hartford-owned Batterson Park has been closed since 2015. A local conservancy wants to restore it to its former glory.

Batterson Park Pond (New Britain) - 2020 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor

Batterson Park - Wikipedia

DEEP: Batterson Park Pond Boat Launch

Yes the ME's opinion is an expert one, but not only that, but wouldn't LE/investigators have taken photographs of the blood spatter, splatter, etc., possibly with and/or without it being lit up with Luminol or whatever they used for this purpose? Is it possible there may also be photographs with evidence markers that show where specific things were, possibly including blood spatter, splatter, pools of blood? Or possibly pictures of a clump of hair that tested DNA positive for JFd or a fingernail of hers torn off that was positive for her DNA. Maybe there is also photos taken by LE/investigators that show other things that we have no idea about at this point? After all, Prosecutor Colangelo has said numerous times now that even HE has not been given the discovery by CSP.

So, to sum it up, I think IMO that it's a little early in this investigation to try and doubt and/or discredit the ME's expert opinion. Also, I'm guessing it's more than likely that there will be others who may testify as experts, for example, investigator, cell phone expert and possibly even more.

JMO
upload_2020-2-22_13-40-57.png
Yes, ME was shown photos and blood spatter analysis. Things not in the AW. ME didn't just listen to a summary by LE. ME was shown everything and incorporated that into a detailed written report. 99% of posters here already knew that, including you. The other 1%, not sure what is the obstacle. IMO.

What's maddening (to me) is that would-be murderers might actually get away with their crimes if they are successful enough in covering up by thorough cleaning, burying or otherwise obfuscating their nefarious schemes.

I understand our system is based upon innocence until proven guilty, but the preponderance of evidence of the planning and subsequent deceptive actions after the fact by main parties in this case is quite overwhelming. For one to nit-pick as to why the nanny didn't perceive blood in the cleaned up garage is preposterous. IMO

Agreed. As for the posters who don't understand not seeing blood on a garage floor: They do not understand DV or what Jennifer and LA went through, living in fear each day.

When one lives in fear of someone, they do not blithely walk into a room and observe the floor. Living in fear, when one walks into an empty house or garage, they observe the immediate surroundings for possible movement or something out of the ordinary. And that's precisely what LA did. She checked the doors, likely looked for movement in case anyone was in the room. She noticed towels and a bucket were moved.

The fact she didn't casually stroll across the floor while looking down indicates a normal level of awareness of her surroundings.

This seems to have some convenient inaccuracies.

Troconis and Fotis were seeing each other in 2015, per Fotis.

Who knows when they met? And why isn't that story told? Possibly because it is earlier than 2015.

Most disturbing is the portrayal of the marriage and divorce as a back and forth feedback spiral. It was abuse. I think we already had the "driving each other crazy," discussion. This article says the same thing, but hides it in stylistic writing.

Abuse is abuse. It is not a "bad marriage." It is not "driving each other crazy," it is not a spiraling feedback loop."

GRRR. This is infuriating.

100%!!!!!!!

Abuse is Abuse is Abuse....no more to be said on this topic.

I do very much wonder on the sourcing of this article as answers to your question about the duration of the Fd and MT affair was cleared up in the Civil Trial. There was the infamous moment when Atty. P. put his head in his hands and then put his head on the table when he heard that Fd had been lying to him about YET something else as Fd said the affair was 2 years in duration prior to the divorce rather than the 1 year that was believed to be conventional gossip/wisdom. This also confirmed that Fd even lied to JFd when he told her the affair had been ongoing at that time for 'about a year'.

Given that JFd Atty had a pitbull PI my guess is that eventually JFd eventually knew the affair was longstanding.

But what the article author did about attempting to 'normalise' behaviour by saying the parties were driving each other crazy etc. simply is enough to get the hair on the back of my neck standing up and there is NOTHING NORMAL about abusive behaviour. NOPE. NADA. ZILCH.

But what also is ticking away in the back of my brain is that in some way the great jealousy of Michele Troconis towards JFd somehow exploded over time and so infiltrated all her behaviour and choices and I do also wonder with the slick guidance of Mama A and all her 'psych' training whether Michele Troconis also wound up and effectively weaponised and already IMO unbalanced and irrational Fd? Relationship can be war zones and we know from AW3 in what I believe to be one of her few true statements that, "Fotis and I fought all the time". Yep, fighting and all the time. What were they fighting about? Was Michele Troconis then having to pony up $$$ to financially prop up the failing Fd? We saw Fd pumping up his credit card balances into the mid five figures and I wonder if he was doing this in part to continue to 'pay' for his 'paraho' and keep her at 4Jx and I also wonder if at any point she threatened to leave? How toxic did the fighting get and what mother would subject a teen daughter to such an environment for such a long period of time? IDK, monster seems a title for Michele Troconis that sits pretty easily IMO and I'm not convinced she cared about anyone other than herself. I continue to wonder why the bio dad hasn't intervened to safeguard his daughter from Michele Troconis and the entire crew that surrounds her as by all accounts it sounds quite toxic and not conducive to an impressionable teen, regardless of their gender IMO.

But even though I think this is just another reporter who is playing 'fast and loose' with the facts (and not double sourcing IMO) for dramatic effect and possibly angling for a screenplay job, I do have to say that bringing up the JFd priority about custody being to NOT have the children interacting with MT and the ENTIRE TROCONIS CREW and ARREZEA CREW does make quite a bit of rational sense IMO given what has been uncovered about MT and the many unsavory to say nothing of criminal aspects and connections of her family, and her mother in particular.

Why do none of these Reporters state that Mama A in her agreement with the Feds LOST HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE AS A PSYCHOLOGIST? Even the MT Atty got it wrong when he said in Court that Mama A is a psychologist. NOPE, if you don't have a license you cannot practice and call yourself this title. AT BEST, MAMA A IMO can lay claim to a degree in psychology. Frankly I was appalled and disgusted that MT NEW ATTY stated that Mama A had a practice in Miami! Did he do his homework on who he is dealing with? I certainly hope the State of FL has investigated this issue and I very much hope that Mama A is not back in business with her 'business'. I will add this to my list of research and report to the FL authorities accordingly as IMO that Medicaid scam should ban her from doing business in ALL STATES IMO.

But, back to JFd and her 'issues' with MT. JFd had 5 children to worry about in terms of educating them about values, priorities and ethics and making good choices. YIKES! Can you imagine your STBX starts hooking up with the neighbourhood 'paraho' in Miami, brings this person to CT and then has the delusional idea to start up some delusional 'blended family' with said 'pariah', her daughter and your 5 children from a prior marriage?

YIKES! Sounds like a reasonable basis to me to start cranking up the motions in Court to make sure that your 5 children have ZERO contact with the 'paraho', her daughter and extended crew of ethically and morally challenged individuals in the Troconis/Arrezea crew. I think JFd was generous to only file 200 or so motions on the 'paraho' issue as I think if it were me and knowing what I know about MT and her family (and realising that JFd and her PI no doubt knew who exactly these people were in much greater detail!), then I think a motion a day, and no contact orders etc. would have just been the beginning for me!

What I find so fascinating is that the reporter in the article took the MT and spun it in a somewhat 'generous fashion' IMO when the reality is in fact absolutely opposite IMO what is being described about Michele Troconis. JFd was very clear in her blog postings about what she wanted for her children and what her values in life were and so seeing the amoral, party girl who was fixated on sports and that is about it was probably enough to set her over the edge as Michele Troconis didn't really even demonstrate the ability to take care of herself let alone 5 step children! Michele Troconis said herself in a recent court filing where she had to explain, at 45 years old no less, that she was supported by her family! To me, this proves the JFd point about Michele Troconis perfectly as her not being a fit person to take on any role in the 5 childrens lives.

IMO here is some of what we know about MT from her previously posted Linkedin and MSM articles:

• Michele Troconis was married at the time she began the affair with Fd and the affair was ongoing for 2 years at the time that Fd told JFd about the affair in 2017 - AFFAIR STARTED SOMETIME IN 2015!
  • The Michele Troconis divorce (documents were filed in prior thread here on WS) was filed by her ex husband and appeared to be a 'quick filing'
  • Its unclear if Michele Troconis ever legally changed her residency from FL to CT and its also unclear if Michele Troconis properly filed CT Taxes or whether she has dodged the high CT taxes since moving to Farmington or even if she has a CT Drivers license (if someone has the accident report from the Michele Troconis accident with the Suburban and can repost it that would be appreciated as I looked and couldn't find it but I know someone posted it here - believe it happened in Tolland, CT and the damage was referenced in AW3 when the Suburban was seen on road adjacent to 69/71 Welles). Given the extent of her legal issues the fact that she doesn't appear to have a CT license is probably small potatoes but given that she has lived in CT full time for over 2 years she is required I believe to have a CT license.
  • Michele Troconis was never charged in either State Court or Federal Court for her role in the 123 Hunter loan where based on the information in Family Court she appeared to be the one to give the $75,000 that she received from Fd to GV and she appeared to be the point person in dealing with the Farmington Bank/People's Bank Loan Officer Sue Morin who later took the 5th in Family Court as this entire situation was being probed as part of FD and Michelle Troconis efforts to hide assets from JFd in the Court Case.
  • Michele Troconis when you look at the 'work history' just kicked around from job to job with no direction or ambition or focus and 'had a history' IMO of simply hooking up with the boss in various jobs throughout her history. Most notably was the hook up with the bio dad of her daughter in Argentina where she lived for about 6 years. Michele Troconis 'leveraged' this pregnancy into a support agreement where she levelled suit against the biodad in FL which brings her nearly $4,000/month. I have to wonder how much of this 'support money' actually makes it to her daughter given that the legal bills have to be astronomical given the ongoing litigation.
  • Michele Troconis appeared to be treated for some mental heath 'issue' when she was around 15 and this brought her to NY State for treatment by her family. No wish to place a stigma on mental health issues but IMO if that early treatment laid a foundation for possible future and ongoing issues that could be playing out in the murder of JFd then it might make sense to attempt to get those records unsealed along with any other medical records of Michele Troconis IMO to the extent that they lay a foundation for understanding her behaviour and choices during the term of her affair with Fd.
  • Michele Troconis appeared, as has been stated in prior articles, simply to be an ageing 'party girl' and her last job in Miami prior to moving to CT was as a 'party promoter' in Miami. A simple google stroll on the 'job description' for a 'party promoter' in one of the major drug capitals of the world (MIAMI) would IMO be of 'great concern' to JFd and any mother concerned about the morals and values of who her children would be around.
  • Michele Tronconis didn't really demonstrate much ability to take care of herself over the course of her lifetime as she appeared instead to seek out men with money to 'take care of her' and so someone like JFd who clearly valued hard work, excellent education, honesty, diligence etc. would no doubt hear about the lifestyle and life choices of someone like Michele Troconis and simply not want her children having anything to do with her and IMO this is kinda understandable as she seems the kind of person that most would cross the street to avoid having anything to do with and ditto for the family as well given that they wholeheartedly supported the relationship with Fd. Michele Troconis seems to be a person who is about 'whatever works', aimless, non career focused with no job professional job skills, only focused on sports, amoral with a focus on the next 'adrenaline high' with few redeeming character attributes so far as I can see that would want any mother with completely opposite views and standards to want their children to have any interaction with this person at all IMO.
  • We also saw some evidence that Michele Troconis and Fd might have used Michele Troconis daughter to circumvent the 'no contact' guidelines in Family Court. There was discussion that danced around this issue in Family Court and I had wondered if a PI report existed to provide further information but a number of these reports were sealed unfortunately. But, think about the scenario where Fd was sanctioned by Judge Heller for not complying with the ban on Michele Troconis contact and just because the Michele Troconis daughter WASN'T listed in the motion by Judge Heller (stupid ERROR IMO) that BOTH Fd and Michele Troconis exploited this loophole to continue contact with the children. It seems like a case of arrested development IMO by these 2 and its pathetic also IMO to use a then 11 yr old daughter for such despicable purposes to further your jealousy, anger and simple hate towards JFd. To me, this told me just about everything I needed to ever know about Michele Troconis.

In short, IMO not much in the redeeming character traits categories for MT as she seems to be someone who has simply slid through life and not accomplished much herself via her own initiative. Knowing what little we do know about Michele Troconis though I can see someone like JFd fighting to the mat to keep her 5 children away from Michele and her daughter and the entire Troconis/Arrezea crew.

MOO

Last edited:
KM is as unethical as a lawyer could be; fessing up and getting much less jail time might suit him just fine!
I'm trying to figure what time in jail he's actually facing. For assault on his wife I think min 5 years, max could be 20. Loss of licence both ways. If guilty of crime against JD 20+. Would love to know what kind of plea KM might negotiate for himself?

What's maddening (to me) is that would-be murderers might actually get away with their crimes if they are successful enough in covering up by thorough cleaning, burying or otherwise obfuscating their nefarious schemes.

I understand our system is based upon innocence until proven guilty, but the preponderance of evidence of the planning and subsequent deceptive actions after the fact by main parties in this case is quite overwhelming. For one to nit-pick as to why the nanny didn't perceive blood in the cleaned up garage is preposterous. IMO
@daceaesar,

ABSOLUTELY AGREE THAT IT IS TO QUOTE YOU, "PREPOSTEROUS" AND I WILL MEET

YOUR

"PREPOSTEROUS'

AND ADD THAT IMO IT IS ALSO QUITE

MONSTROUS!

FOR ANYONE TO BELIEVE THAT FD AND MICHELE TROCONIS AREN'T PREDATORS IS TO BE UNWILLING TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE IN THIS TRAGIC CASE IMO.

MOO

100%!!!!!!!

Abuse is Abuse is Abuse....no more to be said on this topic.

I do very much wonder on the sourcing of this article as answers to your question about the duration of the Fd and MT affair was cleared up in the Civil Trial. There was the infamous moment when Atty. P. put his head in his hands and then put his head on the table when he heard that Fd had been lying to him about YET something else as Fd said the affair was 2 years in duration prior to the divorce rather than the 1 year that was believed to be conventional gossip/wisdom. This also confirmed that Fd even lied to JFd when he told her the affair had been ongoing at that time for 'about a year'.

Given that JFd Atty had a pitbull PI my guess is that eventually JFd eventually knew the affair was longstanding.

But what the article author did about attempting to 'normalise' behaviour by saying the parties were driving each other crazy etc. simply is enough to get the hair on the back of my neck standing up and there is NOTHING NORMAL about abusive behaviour. NOPE. NADA. ZILCH.

But what also is ticking away in the back of my brain is that in some way the great jealousy of Michele Troconis towards JFd somehow exploded over time and so infiltrated all her behaviour and choices and I do also wonder with the slick guidance of Mama A and all her 'psych' training whether Michele Troconis also wound up and effectively weaponised and already IMO unbalanced and irrational Fd? Relationship can be war zones and we know from AW3 in what I believe to be one of her few true statements that, "Fotis and I fought all the time". Yep, fighting and all the time. What were they fighting about? Was Michele Troconis then having to pony up $$$ to financially prop up the failing Fd? We saw Fd pumping up his credit card balances into the mid five figures and I wonder if he was doing this in part to continue to 'pay' for his 'paraho' and keep her at 4Jx and I also wonder if at any point she threatened to leave? How toxic did the fighting get and what mother would subject a teen daughter to such an environment for such a long period of time? IDK, monster seems a title for Michele Troconis that sits pretty easily IMO and I'm not convinced she cared about anyone other than herself. I continue to wonder why the bio dad hasn't intervened to safeguard his daughter from Michele Troconis and the entire crew that surrounds her as by all accounts it sounds quite toxic and not conducive to an impressionable teen, regardless of their gender IMO.

But even though I think this is just another reporter who is playing 'fast and loose' with the facts (and not double sourcing IMO) for dramatic effect and possibly angling for a screenplay job, I do have to say that bringing up the JFd priority about custody being to NOT have the children interacting with MT and the ENTIRE TROCONIS CREW and ARREZEA CREW does make quite a bit of rational sense IMO given what has been uncovered about MT and the many unsavory to say nothing of criminal aspects and connections of her family, and her mother in particular.

Why do none of these Reporters state that Mama A in her agreement with the Feds LOST HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE AS A PSYCHOLOGIST? Even the MT Atty got it wrong when he said in Court that Mama A is a psychologist. NOPE, if you don't have a license you cannot practice and call yourself this title. AT BEST, MAMA A IMO can lay claim to a degree in psychology. Frankly I was appalled and disgusted that MT NEW ATTY stated that Mama A had a practice in Miami! Did he do his homework on who he is dealing with? I certainly hope the State of FL has investigated this issue and I very much hope that Mama A is not back in business with her 'business'. I will add this to my list of research and report to the FL authorities accordingly as IMO that Medicaid scam should ban her from doing business in ALL STATES IMO.

But, back to JFd and her 'issues' with MT. JFd had 5 children to worry about in terms of educating them about values, priorities and ethics and making good choices. YIKES! Can you imagine your STBX starts hooking up with the neighbourhood 'paraho' in Miami, brings this person to CT and then has the delusional idea to start up some delusional 'blended family' with said 'pariah', her daughter and your 5 children from a prior marriage?

YIKES! Sounds like a reasonable basis to me to start cranking up the motions in Court to make sure that your 5 children have ZERO contact with the 'paraho', her daughter and extended crew of ethically and morally challenged individuals in the Troconis/Arrezea crew. I think JFd was generous to only file 200 or so motions on the 'paraho' issue as I think if it were me and knowing what I know about MT and her family (and realising that JFd and her PI no doubt knew who exactly these people were in much greater detail!), then I think a motion a day, and no contact orders etc. would have just been the beginning for me!

What I find so fascinating is that the reporter in the article took the MT and spun it in a somewhat 'generous fashion' IMO when the reality is in fact absolutely opposite IMO what is being described about Michele Troconis. JFd was very clear in her blog postings about what she wanted for her children and what her values in life were and so seeing the amoral, party girl who was fixated on sports and that is about it was probably enough to set her over the edge as Michele Troconis didn't really even demonstrate the ability to take care of herself let alone 5 step children! Michele Troconis said herself in a recent court filing where she had to explain, at 45 years old no less, that she was supported by her family! To me, this proves the JFd point about Michele Troconis perfectly as her not being a fit person to take on any role in the 5 childrens lives.

IMO here is some of what we know about MT from her previously posted Linkedin and MSM articles:

• Michele Troconis was married at the time she began the affair with Fd and the affair was ongoing for 2 years at the time that Fd told JFd about the affair in 2017 - AFFAIR STARTED SOMETIME IN 2015!
  • The Michele Troconis divorce (documents were filed in prior thread here on WS) was filed by her ex husband and appeared to be a 'quick filing'
  • Its unclear if Michele Troconis ever legally changed her residency from FL to CT and its also unclear if Michele Troconis properly filed CT Taxes or whether she has dodged the high CT taxes since moving to Farmington or even if she has a CT Drivers license (if someone has the accident report from the Michele Troconis accident with the Suburban and can repost it that would be appreciated as I looked and couldn't find it but I know someone posted it here - believe it happened in Tolland, CT and the damage was referenced in AW3 when the Suburban was seen on road adjacent to 69/71 Welles). Given the extent of her legal issues the fact that she doesn't appear to have a CT license is probably small potatoes but given that she has lived in CT full time for over 2 years she is required I believe to have a CT license.
  • Michele Troconis was never charged in either State Court or Federal Court for her role in the 123 Hunter loan where based on the information in Family Court she appeared to be the one to give the $75,000 that she received from Fd to GV and she appeared to be the point person in dealing with the Farmington Bank/People's Bank Loan Officer Sue Morin who later took the 5th in Family Court as this entire situation was being probed as part of FD and Michelle Troconis efforts to hide assets from JFd in the Court Case.
  • Michele Troconis when you look at the 'work history' just kicked around from job to job with no direction or ambition or focus and 'had a history' IMO of simply hooking up with the boss in various jobs throughout her history. Most notably was the hook up with the bio dad of her daughter in Argentina where she lived for about 6 years. Michele Troconis 'leveraged' this pregnancy into a support agreement where she levelled suit against the biodad in FL which brings her nearly $4,000/month. I have to wonder how much of this 'support money' actually makes it to her daughter given that the legal bills have to be astronomical given the ongoing litigation.
  • Michele Troconis appeared to be treated for some mental heath 'issue' when she was around 15 and this brought her to NY State for treatment by her family. No wish to place a stigma on mental health issues but IMO if that early treatment laid a foundation for possible future and ongoing issues that could be playing out in the murder of JFd then it might make sense to attempt to get those records unsealed along with any other medical records of Michele Troconis IMO to the extent that they lay a foundation for understanding her behaviour and choices during the term of her affair with Fd.
  • Michele Troconis appeared, as has been stated in prior articles, simply to be an ageing 'party girl' and her last job in Miami prior to moving to CT was as a 'party promoter' in Miami. A simple google stroll on the 'job description' for a 'party promoter' in one of the major drug capitals of the world (MIAMI) would IMO be of 'great concern' to JFd and any mother concerned about the morals and values of who her children would be around.
  • Michele Tronconis didn't really demonstrate much ability to take care of herself over the course of her lifetime as she appeared instead to seek out men with money to 'take care of her' and so someone like JFd who clearly valued hard work, excellent education, honesty, diligence etc. would no doubt hear about the lifestyle and life choices of someone like Michele Troconis and simply not want her children having anything to do with her and IMO this is kinda understandable as she seems the kind of person that most would cross the street to avoid having anything to do with and ditto for the family as well given that they wholeheartedly supported the relationship with Fd. Michele Troconis seems to be a person who is about 'whatever works', aimless, non career focused with no job professional job skills, only focused on sports, amoral with a focus on the next 'adrenaline high' with few redeeming character attributes so far as I can see that would want any mother with completely opposite views and standards to want their children to have any interaction with this person at all IMO.
  • We also saw some evidence that Michele Troconis and Fd might have used Michele Troconis daughter to circumvent the 'no contact' guidelines in Family Court. There was discussion that danced around this issue in Family Court and I had wondered if a PI report existed to provide further information but a number of these reports were sealed unfortunately. But, think about the scenario where Fd was sanctioned by Judge Heller for not complying with the ban on Michele Troconis contact and just because the Michele Troconis daughter WASN'T listed in the motion by Judge Heller (stupid ERROR IMO) that BOTH Fd and Michele Troconis exploited this loophole to continue contact with the children. It seems like a case of arrested development IMO by these 2 and its pathetic also IMO to use a then 11 yr old daughter for such despicable purposes to further your jealousy, anger and simple hate towards JFd. To me, this told me just about everything I needed to ever know about Michele Troconis.

In short, IMO not much in the redeeming character traits categories for MT as she seems to be someone who has simply slid through life and not accomplished much herself via her own initiative. Knowing what little we do know about Michele Troconis though I can see someone like JFd fighting to the mat to keep her 5 children away from Michele and her daughter and the entire Troconis/Arrezea crew.

MOO

She is a very difficult person to understand. I feel like I "get" the toxic manipulative charm of Fotis. Michelle Troconis, not so much.

@nickynoo, strongly suggest reading the AWs again to answer this question and then imagine walking into a darkish garage with 4 children as distractions who just wanted their lunch and then wondering how likely it would be that LA would have seen anything out of the ordinary as her focus was on the children getting lunch and then dealing with the trip to NY given the situation with the cars.

NCPD was well trained enough to notice the signs of blood spatter and splatter and pooling evidence but even with their training they called in the Crime Lab folks immediately for assistance.

Dried blood on dark cars IMO would look somewhat similar to mud or even possibly dark hardened dust. CT Spring was wet and muddy. We don't know how often the JFd cars were washed but if she was jogging at Waveny and parking on Lapham (as has been suggested) then IMO dirt and dust would have been present in some amount on all of the vehicles, it was just that kind of Spring.

I would think that we will get a description from the Crime Lab folks about what exactly the garage looked like after it had been sprayed with Luminol or similar chemical.

Its baffling to me to suggest that there was lack of blood in evidence in the 69/71 Welles garage as reading through the arrest warrants makes it quite clear that blood was in multiple locations on the vehicles, floor, ceiling and walls. It was a blood bath that was cleaned up but when processed by the Crime Lab it became clear the extent of the blood loss that had occurred from the victim, JFd.

The only other person that I'm aware of other than perhaps you that questioned the extent of the victims blood loss in the 69/71 Welles Garage was Atty. P. and his questioning comment got a good 'eye ball roll' from Atty Colangelo in Court IMO as the idea was as ludicrous then as it is now IMO.

MOO
Exactly my thoughts. That FD used 10 rolls of paper towels plus mops and a pillow that we know of for cleaning up. IMO he thought he had cleaned up the scene enough that it would not be noticed right away. To LE who knew what they were looking at sure it was obvious but to a average person walking through probably anything that stood out had been cleaned up.

I agree with that excellent post (I agree with everything @afitzy writes, as she/he is BRILLIANT), except I think it goes further with MT.

As I've posted before (will try to find the posts), I think MT was the main and initial planner of Jennifer's murder. She had the most to gain from it. And as I said earlier, I think she instigated Fd to do it for "them". Convinced him.

Jennifer didn't want MT around the kids - for good reason. She was dangerous, in many ways.

@Alathea, Do you mind if I do a split-personality "like" and counter-point?

Do you see Fotis as being the type to meet Michelle's needs?

One reason I don't see Michelle as the driving force is I don't see Fotis going through all that trouble. I see him more as a "Oh, yeah, it was your birthday. Did you do something special for yourself?" kind of guy than a "I know you are tired of hearing about how accomplished Jennifer is. Let me help you take her out," kind of guy.

The only exception is he would tell Michelle (in my imagination) that it is all for her when it was really all about Fotis.

I think Fotis could out manipulate and out charm and out power MT. I don't see him doing her bidding.

She is a very difficult person to understand. I feel like I "get" the toxic manipulative charm of Fotis. Michelle Troconis, not so much.

IDK about that. She is a person that moves on quickly to the next best thing without a thought to how it will impact anyone. I think she was desperately holding onto FD as she knew she was getting too old to be the type of woman she had been for years. The type of men she liked wanted young, hot women not a worn out wanna be.

@Alathea, Do you mind if I do a split-personality "like" and counter-point?
Do you see Fotis as being the type to meet Michelle's needs?
One reason I don't see Michelle as the driving force is I don't see Fotis going through all that trouble. I see him more as a "Oh, yeah, it was your birthday. Did you do something special for yourself?" kind of guy than a "I know you are tired of hearing about how accomplished Jennifer is. Let me help you take her out," kind of guy.
The only exception is he would tell Michelle (in my imagination) that it is all for her when it was really all about Fotis.
I think Fotis could out manipulate and out charm and out power MT. I don't see him doing her bidding.
I'm not @Alathea but I'll take this question!
I don't believe that MT was the driving force. FD did not follow the lead of ANYBODY! He lived life on his own terms. That is a little bit of a contradiction because he lived life being a parasite and feeding off the money of others. But still, he did it his way and that was his way. IME, I have heard many times from a N/Malignant N/Sociopath: You know me, I do whatever the [REDACTED] I want to do. I don't do ANYTHING I don't want to do. They can't be controlled into anything. They really can't. FD may have actually told MT it was for her. For manipulation purposes. But it wouldn't have been the truth. Just a way to get her to go along. MT was no match for Fotis. He had ALL the power. That doesn't excuse MT. Far from it. She is a weak sister and didn't control anything. IMO. IME.

Last edited:
It's not just common sense; it's a matter of safety. JFd and LA were always concerned about their safety, and that of the children. They were worried about the potential of Fd (&/or MT) showing up. LA, sadly, had to look out for the safety of the children when she was the main caretaker, as she knew the danger Fd and MT represented.

That means NOT looking at the floor; it means looking at doors, cars, windows, main surroundings when walking into a room. And that's precisely what she did. She was very observant of what she should have been. Amazingly so.

Anyone who has been there, or defended or treated a DV victim, 'gets' this.
Yes!

PTSD is something that afflicts victims of DV with sad regularity unfortunately. Living with DV in your life is like going through your day without really knowing when or if the 'ball with drop' through no doing of your own and even if you have a protective or no contact order you never really know what might or could happen. Its an awful and scary way to live IMO and many people live this way for years at a time. Its hard to not always be thinking about the 'what ifs' of a particular decision when you are a DV victim because the sad reality is that you get blamed for the situation regardless of whether it has anything to do with you at all. The cycle wears down your self esteem, self confidence and any sense of reality can gradually erode to the point of being zero.

When I first read in the Family Court documents about JFd being in therapy and possibly taking medication for anxiety and depression (note that these were allegations levelled at JFd by Fd so IDK whether any of this is true or not), I thought Mmmmm, anxiety and depression medication and dealing with Fd for over 10 years, WOW, this is one strong person! I don't doubt for a second that Fd psychologically unwound JFd to the point where she might have doubted who she was and what she was experiencing. Nope, no doubt in my mind.

But, I do think that when you look at people that obsess about revenge I do think that its never enough to have a 'little bit' of revenge. Nope. Fd was the kinda guy that thought about dropping bricks on people from a plane high above their house.

The Fd revenge of bringing Michele Troconis into his life and that of the rest of the Dulos family IMO really played in perfectly to his love of the truly sick, mean and bloody hateful angry kind of revenge that IMO only a truly deranged person can have.

Fd no doubt ground JFd down psychologically and then dropped the bomb on her that he had found a 'paraho' like Michele Troconis and PS they were all going to live together as one happy family. What kind of hateful, sick angry person can even imagine doing something like this. BUT IMO it gets worse because it wasn't just Fd enacting this sick revenge fantasy. Nope. Fd was inspired in his choice of Michele Troconis IMO as JFd IMO took pride in her work and academic accomplishments and had high standards on many fronts of her life. Fd blew all these JFd high standards out of the water by picking the ageing 'party girl skier' Michele Troconis as his 'paraho'. This had to irk and anger JFd to no end as there was nothing really redeeming about MT as a human being and Fd just marched her and her suitcases into 4Jx and installed her as the new 'Queen of 4Jx'. MT was FRONT AND CENTER FOR ALL OF IT. MT moved herself and her daughter to CT and she herself showed up for 'work' at 4Jx even while JFd was living there. JFd would have seen Michele coming into the office each day and probably spending more time with Fd than she and certainly the children ever did.

What a revenge fantasy that BOTH Fd and MT played out here and their victim was JFd and the 5 Dulos children. Stepping back a bit I have to wonder how many responsible adults who are parents themselves would have upped sticks and moved from FL to CT to subject themselves and their teen daughter to such a situation.

Its interesting though that when Fd installed a new 'Queen of 4Jx' that it was AC who not only was younger but had intellectual and athletic capabilities much more on par with JFd vs the washed up party girl from Miami IMO. Fd did like his revenge and I do think he put a dagger into MT and that is perhaps why we saw her crying in Court in October. All I could think about was the old phrase, "what goes around comes around, and sometimes twice" as my guess is the MT worked VERY VERY hard to please Fd and no doubt would have stayed at 4Jx even against the advice of her counsel at the time, Atty Bowman.

IMO the psychological profile of MT is frankly not any different from Fd and her character flaws and many shortcomings frankly IMO rival those of Fd. I watched the MT court appearance again the other day when we were talking about the entrance of AC into the life of Fd at 4Jx and the tears were there in Court that day. Sad thing is that I truly believe Michele Troconis wasn't crying for JFd or the 5 Dulos children or even her daughter but she was crying for herself. All I could think about whilst watching her 'performance' in Court was replaying all the relationship choices and decisions Michele Troconis had made over the years and her not having any regrets but only the emotional shallowness to have pity on herself. IMO a totally pathetic poor excuse of a human being was what I saw in Court that day wallowing in her own self pity as I am sure she never shed a tear for the loss of JFd and the impact of this tragedy on the 5 Dulos children.

Pathetic.

MOO

Yes!

PTSD is something that afflicts victims of DV with sad regularity unfortunately. Living with DV in your life is like going through your day without really knowing when or if the 'ball with drop' through no doing of your own and even if you have a protective or no contact order you never really know what might or could happen. Its an awful and scary way to live IMO and many people live this way for years at a time. Its hard to not always be thinking about the 'what ifs' of a particular decision when you are a DV victim because the sad reality is that you get blamed for the situation regardless of whether it has anything to do with you at all. The cycle wears down your self esteem, self confidence and any sense of reality can gradually erode to the point of being zero.

When I first read in the Family Court documents about JFd being in therapy and possibly taking medication for anxiety and depression (note that these were allegations levelled at JFd by Fd so IDK whether any of this is true or not), I thought Mmmmm, anxiety and depression medication and dealing with Fd for over 10 years, WOW, this is one strong person! I don't doubt for a second that Fd psychologically unwound JFd to the point where she might have doubted who she was and what she was experiencing. Nope, no doubt in my mind.

But, I do think that when you look at people that obsess about revenge I do think that its never enough to have a 'little bit' of revenge. Nope. Fd was the kinda guy that thought about dropping bricks on people from a plane high above their house.

The Fd revenge of bringing Michele Troconis into his life and that of the rest of the Dulos family IMO really played in perfectly to his love of the truly sick, mean and bloody hateful angry kind of revenge that IMO only a truly deranged person can have.

Fd no doubt ground JFd down psychologically and then dropped the bomb on her that he had found a 'paraho' like Michele Troconis and PS they were all going to live together as one happy family. What kind of hateful, sick angry person can even imagine doing something like this. BUT IMO it gets worse because it wasn't just Fd enacting this sick revenge fantasy. Nope. Fd was inspired in his choice of Michele Troconis IMO as JFd IMO took pride in her work and academic accomplishments and had high standards on many fronts of her life. Fd blew all these JFd high standards out of the water by picking the ageing 'party girl skier' Michele Troconis as his 'paraho'. This had to irk and anger JFd to no end as there was nothing really redeeming about MT as a human being and Fd just marched her and her suitcases into 4Jx and installed her as the new 'Queen of 4Jx'. MT was FRONT AND CENTER FOR ALL OF IT. MT moved herself and her daughter to CT and she herself showed up for 'work' at 4Jx even while JFd was living there. JFd would have seen Michele coming into the office each day and probably spending more time with Fd than she and certainly the children ever did.

What a revenge fantasy that BOTH Fd and MT played out here and their victim was JFd and the 5 Dulos children. Stepping back a bit I have to wonder how many responsible adults who are parents themselves would have upped sticks and moved from FL to CT to subject themselves and their teen daughter to such a situation.

Its interesting though that when Fd installed a new 'Queen of 4Jx' that it was AC who not only was younger but had intellectual and athletic capabilities much more on par with JFd vs the washed up party girl from Miami IMO. Fd did like his revenge and I do think he put a dagger into MT and that is perhaps why we saw her crying in Court in October. All I could think about was the old phrase, "what goes around comes around, and sometimes twice" as my guess is the MT worked VERY VERY hard to please Fd and no doubt would have stayed at 4Jx even against the advice of her counsel at the time, Atty Bowman.

IMO the psychological profile of MT is frankly not any different from Fd and her character flaws and many shortcomings frankly IMO rival those of Fd. I watched the MT court appearance again the other day when we were talking about the entrance of AC into the life of Fd at 4Jx and the tears were there in Court that day. Sad thing is that I truly believe Michele Troconis wasn't crying for JFd or the 5 Dulos children or even her daughter but she was crying for herself. All I could think about whilst watching her 'performance' in Court was replaying all the relationship choices and decisions Michele Troconis had made over the years and her not having any regrets but only the emotional shallowness to have pity on herself. IMO a totally pathetic poor excuse of a human being was what I saw in Court that day wallowing in her own self pity as I am sure she never shed a tear for the loss of JFd and the impact of this tragedy on the 5 Dulos children.

Pathetic.

MOO
Sure MT is a Narc. But FD was much higher on the spectrum. A garden variety, shallow N can never compete with a Malignant N/Sociopath. MOO.

I'm not @Alathea but I'll take this question!
I don't believe that MT was the driving force. FD did not follow the lead of ANYBODY! He lived life on his own terms. That is a little bit of a contradiction because he lived life being a parasite and feeding off the money of others. But still, he did it his way and that was his way. IME, I have heard many times from a N/Malignant N/Sociopath: You know me, I do whatever the [REDACTED] I want to do. I don't ANYTHING I don't want to do. They can't be controlled into anything. They really can't. FD may have actually told MT it was for her. For manipulation purposes. But it wouldn't have been the truth. Just a way to get her to go along. MT was no match for Fotis. He had ALL the power. That doesn't excuse MT. Far from it. She is a weak sister and didn't control anything. IMO. IME.

Sorry, have to chime in here and say that while MT might have been weaker than Fd she learned quickly what Fd wanted her to do and she did it with no question.

I truly can't think of anything that happened in this case without BOTH Fd and MT. Fd showed that when he didn't have a sidekick and someone to 'build him up' that he was reduced to answering random texts from creeps like Brad Regallia! Nope, I think MT and Fd are different sides of the same coin and she was masterful in giving him precisely what he wanted ALWAYS and she did it in a way that JFd simply wasn't wired to do IMO. IMO there is no 'right or wrong' in the brains of Fd and MT and this is what made them such a DANGEROUS couple. There were no boundaries and a weak minded amoral character like MT will simply fuel the Fd revenge fantasies endlessly and even continue to build on them as she was fuelled by the same jealousy, envy, and yes hate for JFd that Fd had and on top of that there was great entitlement too IMO. MT felt entitled to her relationship with Fd and was no doubt angry that JFd was keeping her from getting what she wanted easily.

IMO its always interesting to watch how predators 'play' with their prey and how sometimes its this process of playing with their prey that gives them joy and satisfaction vs the actual kill. My sense of BOTH Fd and MT was that they plotted and schemed and enjoyed the process of keeping Fd away from his children for 10 months because it meant that the children were no doubt effectively 'weaponised' against their mother that would give up her life to protect them!

So, the zero affect, cold, calm, air kiss blowing, teary eyed 45 year old mother of 1 that can't support herself that we are now faced with seeing being tried for Conspiracy to Murder JFd is truly a piece of work but I also believe she is a monster with no remorse, no shame, no caring and absolutely unable and unwilling to tell the truth ever.

So, no, I don't think MT is weak, I just think she is someone with little self control, no feeling and no moral compass as she could have left at any point and frankly never had to move to CT in the first place as Fd was years and years away from being able to be 'free'. Nope. MT just cares about MT and getting her needs met and in her own way she is a street fighter and pitbull. I think that JFd read the shortcomings of MT perfectly and this is why she fought so hard to keep her 5 children away from the world of MT. The other sad thing was that Fd was smart enough to see what MT was and how she would enrage someone like JFd and the way I think we know this is that Fd replaced MT in a heartbeat with someone who might have shared physical similarities to MT but had much more in common with JFd.

Yep, revenge is a funny thing to watch play out and I think both MT and Fd are masters of the game!

MOO

and to the author of that rubbish article that
sds71 posted, someone should send the author the picture of Michelle Troconis at her first arrest- and ask him if she "looked RICH" ?
Don't think so. She looked like yesterday's lunch soaked in drugs.

Michelle Troconis Booking Photo, June 2019

dulos-1-ht-er-190602_hpEmbed_9_4x3_992.jpg

Yep, weekly facial appointments and Brazilian blow outs won't help the situation here of Michelle Troconis AT ALL!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member