Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict Lori and Chad will turn against each other. Not sure who will be first. Maybe Chad when he returns home and faces his children?
I am having a hard time imagining CD returning to his children, grandchild(ren?), neighbors, friends, parents, etc. Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS, and The Daily Mail are all sifting through the trash of everyone in Madison and Fremont Counties at this point because of him. What can he say to them that makes it OK to say "Hi neighbor!" at the gas station, or to see a friend at Ole's Diner and say "how are you?" Everyone around him will give him the shooting dagger eyes and ask "Where are the children? What happened to Tammy?"

I don't see and end game for him other than go live in the home of a family member and not go out in public for a decade, or go to prison.

So this is a banking question...any bankers out there??

I at first was thinking their birth certificates would be needed for her to open Hawaiian bank accounts "in their name(s.)"

But now I'm thinking that Lori would be the SS representative payee for each of them, and so she would be the custodial account holder for both accounts. She would be the only one who could withdraw funds that would effectively be held by her in trust for them. In that case, the children are unable to access the accounts. In other words, the accounts are not really "in their name." So.....would their id (in this case, a Birth Cert) even be needed...or just Lori's?

Not in banking but in finance. So I'll answer to the best of my ability. To open an account for a minor I need to know all personal information as well as where the money is coming from (to prevent money laundering/terrorism/etc). Theoretically a parent could come in, without any documentation and I could open an account for them pending they had all the information needed, someone under 18 can not legally enter a contract and a checking/savings account is a contract.

RSBM

The trend I've seen is that third group, especially when radicalized like Lori and Chad seem to be - tend to go pretty drastic and do really strange things believing angels and God are instructing them to do so. I learned yesterday there is a girl I grew up with who is also part of Chad's group, was told by this group that she is one of the 144k and so she divorced her husband and moved to Missouri and is in "waiting" to be called upon. This kind of behavior in the third type I named has been spoken against by church leadership over and over and over again as recently as last October's conference for the worldwide church.

Not sure if all this rambling helps anything... just some insight I guess. (I'm sorry I'm long winded)

I found your long post very helpful and insightful!

I'm curious about the girl you grew up with divorcing and heading to Missouri. Do you happen to have a timeline for that? It's kind of spooky because I have found a couple of others that seem to have "disappeared" from the grid starting last summer.

Yes. I’m aware of the two individuals- But I’m talking DEEP back in the threads before any new info about Gibb. I’m referring to the chatter involving Lori’s niece cooperating.

I think I speculated MBP and CR were both possibly cooperating. They were 100% absent from the Dateline special. The only mention of CR was basically Lori has 3 children. Jmo.

Last edited:
I think I speculated MB and CR were both possibly cooperating. They were 100% absent from the Dateline special. The only mention of CR was basically Lori has 3 children. Jmo.
Could it be that LE was close to arresting Lori and they asked media to hold back certain information as it might compromise their operation?

Great idea! Thank you!

ETA - Actually, I did meet with the last set at the local pizza place. Bought a pizza for us to share. And still...never heard back. But like the one person mentioned above, I let them know my intention is not to join their church but to study what God’s word says about who Christ is (as is evident from my username). I let them know if they are ever interested in studying more of the Bible, please call me. I haven’t had any call back and I’ve met with 4 sets so far.

The best way to convince a salesperson to stay away is to convince them you won't be buying their product. MOO

I am having a hard time imagining CD returning to his children, grandchild(ren?), neighbors, friends, parents, etc. Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS, and The Daily Mail are all sifting through the trash of everyone in Madison and Fremont Counties at this point because of him. What can he say to them that makes it OK to say "Hi neighbor!" at the gas station, or to see a friend at Ole's Diner and say "how are you?" Everyone around him will give him the shooting dagger eyes and ask "Where are the children? What happened to Tammy?"

I don't see and end game for him other than go live in the home of a family member and not go out in public for a decade, or go to prison.

I truly, honestly believe that Chad and Lori really thought they could discreetly get away with everything. Maybe get some attention from local authorities but that everything would just quietly fade away and they could live happily ever after in Hawaii with everyone back home supporting them and cheering them on. I think the fact that this has made international news, an episode of dateline, etc is stunning them. I don't think they expected K&L to take things this far, to this level. They are in over their heads. They were not prepared for this. MOO.

Not in banking but in finance. So I'll answer to the best of my ability. To open an account for a minor I need to know all personal information as well as where the money is coming from (to prevent money laundering/terrorism/etc). Theoretically a parent could come in, without any documentation and I could open an account for them pending they had all the information needed, someone under 18 can not legally enter a contract and a checking/savings account is a contract.

Thanks!!

Sorry to be dense, but just clarifying. You would not need to identify the children, but rather the account holder....right?

(And now I don't even think this matters, because all that matters is what Lori thought she would need -- not what she actually would need -- in order to have the SS deposits moved over to a Hawaiian bank.).

I am having a hard time imagining CD returning to his children, grandchild(ren?), neighbors, friends, parents, etc. Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS, and The Daily Mail are all sifting through the trash of everyone in Madison and Fremont Counties at this point because of him. What can he say to them that makes it OK to say "Hi neighbor!"
RSBM Just let Lori handle it. “Hi neighbor. (He he) Sorry.” :rolleyes:

Quite a few threads back someone posted some of chads book stuff. I can't remember which book it was from, but he mentioned two places that would be good to wait it out. I posted the names of them somewhere along with the fact that both places were a straight shot south of Rexburg. I can only remember something like SoldierSummit and something Canyon. He noted in his book that he was driving when he realized these two places were good because tanks couldn't get to them.

Soldier Summit is a small town in Utah on US Highway 6 between Utah County (Springville where Chad used to live is close to where US 6 heads east over the mountains) and Price/Helper Utah. There was a time when it was a notorious speed trap. Other than that it is fairly remote for as close as it is to a lot of Utah's population.

I found your long post very helpful and insightful!

I'm curious about the girl you grew up with divorcing and heading to Missouri. Do you happen to have a timeline for that? It's kind of spooky because I have found a couple of others that seem to have "disappeared" from the grid starting last summer.
I just heard about it last night from her sister - her sister said in December. I don't know if she's remarried or not, so I'm not sure what name she'd be out there under right now.

I truly, honestly believe that Chad and Lori really thought they could discreetly get away with everything. Maybe get some attention from local authorities but that everything would just quietly fade away and they could live happily ever after in Hawaii with everyone back home supporting them and cheering them on. I think the fact that this has made international news, an episode of dateline, etc is stunning them. I don't think they expected K&L to take things this far, to this level. They are in over their heads. They were not prepared for this. MOO.

When you reach a certain age, it's all about the grandkids. Chad and Lori messed up if they didn't get that. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea