Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see/read, the more I wonder where MB was when Alex was dying in his own feces o_O

Melani feels that the “suspicious death of her uncle (Alex Cox) who was the shooter in the incident involving children, has somehow freed her from her role in the attempt on (Brandon’s) life.”

Twitter

Right???

I was just thinking about something...I assume that the autopsy of Chad's first wife Tammy is complete, but LE has not released any info about the results to the public. I was guessing that the reason for this was that they found something to throw suspicion at Chad. But there's been nothing new about any charges against Chad. Just curious about that.

Autopsy itself doesn't take long. But toxicology could take a very long time and find nothing because the body was buried for nearly two month and embalmed. I think if they found some criminal cause of Tammy's death via autopsy they would have arrested Chad.

FYI... my husband is now engrossed.. and I'm literally eating dry cereal right now like popcorn staring at my screen in disbelief. If Melani's current hubby knows what's good for him, he will ask for protective custody and send his children far away from his new wife!!! And get rid of any insurance policies that may have existed... letting her know he did so! That is... if he's smart.
Are IP's kids with him? Are they ok?

The more I see/read, the more I wonder where MB was when Alex was dying in his own feces o_O

Melani feels that the “suspicious death of her uncle (Alex Cox) who was the shooter in the incident involving children, has somehow freed her from her role in the attempt on (Brandon’s) life.”

Twitter

Right???

wow what does that sentence even mean? I keep reading it over and over and it is just so confusing. with AC dead she doesn't have to kill BB anymore? or With AC dead, she is no longer responsible for the original attempt?

I am thinking she believes the latter part... he's dead, she thinks she's off the hook.

I think it's poorly worded statement.
And I still can't figure out how Alex would manage to be in two states on the same day.

Good point!
wow what does that sentence even mean? I keep reading it over and over and it is just so confusing. with AC dead she doesn't have to kill BB anymore? or With AC dead, she is no longer responsible for the original attempt?

With Alex Cox now dead, no one else is able to testify against her. I expect Lori and Chad will use the same defense...because Alex is dead.

Time travel? :p

*removes tongue from check*

Serious answer: I have no clue! o_O

But I'm fairly certain something we think we know is not correct. :confused:

MOO.
Adam Heberts states that BB "has only done one interview, speaking exclusively with @fox13 on December 22, 2019."
Did this new info come from that and the release of the documents?
"Breaking: New documents filed in AZ about the attempted murder of" BB.
So the question is, when were these filed? Oh, and where is Melani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998