Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Governor Little wants justice for missing Rexburg kids

I just wanted to reemphasize Lori is totally going to sit in a cell in Madison County. It is just a matter of paper work per Idaho Governor Little . I find this slightly a relief just so our Idaho WS friends have enough time to roll out the Welcome Wagon with maybe a band as they driver her up Main Street Rexburg. MOO

I just want a perp walk at some point. Go Idaho!

BBM. Maybe blast AC/DC highway to hell for her personal parade.

Governor Little wants justice for missing Rexburg kids

I just wanted to reemphasize Lori is totally going to sit in a cell in Madison County. It is just a matter of paper work per Idaho Governor Little . I find this slightly a relief just so our Idaho WS friends have enough time to roll out the Welcome Wagon with maybe a band as they driver her up Main Street Rexburg. MOO
Does that mean that her bail won't get drastically reduced?

True. Alex was raised in same atmosphere as Lori... So maybe there's something about the C family that would make for great psych evaluation. I'm certainly not suggesting there's a mental "excuse" (imo there is not!), but I'd love a peek behind this family veil.
IMO Lori and AC had a codependent relationship. She manipulated and used him, and he needed her attention and praise for validation, for his very sense of self.

I think Tylee was a problem because she witnessed CV’s murder. JJ was a problem because he would ask about Tylee. Plus, LV thought JJ was a nuisance, and she was spitting mad that Kay got CV’s life insurance. Disappearing JJ was a way to hurt Kay back x 100.

JMO
I agree about Lori and Kay. I DO think much of that started as revenge. But I think Lori got in over her head with the revenge. When she found out she wasn't getting the money, other plans had to be formed. Not letting anyone know where they moved, and stifling JJs communication with them...well... sometimes (but not consistent) I believe she was setting up for bargaining. JJ for some money. But when Tylee and JJ were appearing to know too much, and JJ being unable for her to handle...the horrible plans went to getting rid of them.

How many stories did you find referring to his high school dates in the book? I knew he was likely not who others thought when I read about him discussing his multiple dates there. Call me loyal but you don’t discuss (brag about) that when you’re married.
And his so snarky comments about the families of the recently deceased, and commenting on women that were beautiful, just gross. I think he was trying for funny, but it was horrible. Zero sympathy for Chad, his is a very yucky guy. MOO
Care to elaborate? (I refuse to give him a plug nickel, so I'm not going to read his book.)
I read it for free online, no way would I pay lol

I know this has been asked and discussed over and over and I apologize to those that may be tired of the question, but I have not seen a verified answer. Was CD excommunicated last fall? I had only read he was asked to step down from his role as Exec. Sec. to the Bishop. Thank you and again my apologies.

The word "excommunicated" was used in MSM here. We have word from Verified Insiders that this is not true, as mentioned by others in response to your question.

As far as it appearing in the Daily Mail I can't say anything better than what I just read on this forum a moment ago:

newspaper and news outlet editors and marketing directors still sometimes publish misleading (and even irresponsible) headlines simply to sensationalize - to attract readers and advertisers - and then head to the bank.

She's been charged with crimes before and Alex has too (Alex's seem to be serious). I can't say much more because it hasn't been reported by MSM. I can say that Alex at least has been charged multiple times with assault though, because that has been reported by MSM. Can't tell you what Lori did though.

Wish I could, don't wanna get banned.
Can you tell us where Lori was charged?
If you have found a charge against Lori I think you can post it since she is a named POI.

I now don't believe their "religious" beliefs have anything to do with their behavior. Lori is the better master liar, so I think she could try to come up with something fantabulous to go against Chad. But, I think Chad has the potential of some decent people in his background to help him come up with something more believable and more less liar-friendly. Maybe I am too optimistic of "who will butcrack first", but I do think we will see the cracks before any trial.
But he lied pretty easily when he said, "Oh, Lori doesn't have any kids." Like he didn't know!!

Maybe she didn't have one yet. They could've been applying for one or waiting to receive it.
I just did a search, and LR, nor LV, nor LD has a passport as of today, 2/23/20, have a passport, but according to this article, it can take 6 to 8 weeks to receive your passport. Even possibly as early as Dec. It is possible that they purchased the tickets before receiving their passports. Also possible that they assumed that they would receive their passport immediately if not days after applying. Hmmm, what if the FBI put a watch on their names and held them up “for a bit”. And that may have been why they did not take off for Mexico. Or as some have speculated, the Mexico ticket was just a ruse.

USPS Offers Passport Application Tips

The Mexico flight plan was first reported AFAIK, Jan. 28th (from our expert timeline: 28 Jan 2020 – A news crew got a tip that Lori and Chad had switched hotels in Kauai and were planning to take a flight to Mexico. The crew staked out both the front and back entrances of the hotel hoping to see them leaving (Dateline).) They may have simply been over heard talking about Mexico, or they aborted the plan because of such heavy reporter and civilian presence. Probably pretty certain “the powers that be” would have stopped that flight.

The trip to Maui was Feb. 16th to 18th, ( Chad and Lori Daybell board another plane and leave Maui | East Idaho News ) I doubt if they waited that long, so if they applied for a passport it would probably have been in Kaua’i. The nearest location to Princeville shown is in Kalauea, 6.7 miles or 13 min. They do appear to have limited passport appointment hours.

PO Locator | USPS

JMO, MOO, FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members