Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect nothing I post would stop anyone in this forum from doing whatever their heart desires. I'm simply posting my opinions and everyone here has the choice to scroll-and-roll.

So, let's sleuth where GS might be. Where should we begin?
Check out dumpsters in the locale and every locale that vehicle traveled on monday 27 January between 10.13am and 2 19 pm could be a starting point if you like?

Well we also don't have proof that RD didn't erase part of the video where Gannon was clearly getting out, either. The guy who diagnosed Gannon with having been drugged, from 4 houses away on a video tape.

Respectfully, 'we' don't have proof, but I'm sure LE has looked into this. I wouldn't be surprised if LE also has other neighborhood camera evidence that they have declined to share with the public.

After all, LE clearly had reason to conduct searches where they did, but to date I haven't seen anything released indicating why they searched where they did.

Maybe it's just me, but I kind of hate that the neighbor's video (or part of it) was ever released by the media.
I guess that's all part & parcel of the rush to be first or get the scoop or whatever, despite it being evidence in an ongoing investigation of a missing child. :(

Trying to sort all this so it makes sense. The problem is we know TS is a liar, but we can't be sure about exactly how much she's lying about, and which parts are true.

TS stated:

"Saturday Night, G [Gannon] was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking. He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house. He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday (cleared as well for him getting out of the other side).”

Based on what we do know, Gannon would have had to exit the garage into the driveway, and accessed the gate from the outside to "check if was locked"
Here's the gate again, as shown on street view Sept. 2019

View attachment 234091
Source خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I've looked at this gate from several different angles and cannot find a lock on the latch at all. I've compared it to the latch on the left side, and to various gates along that road and it looks identical, with no lock. Now that doesn't mean there isn't some tiny little padlock on there that can't be seen, it just means I can't find it.

After a brief chat with hubby, we both agreed that if we had locks on our gates they'd be on the inside of the gate where only we had access. Putting them on the outside of the gate would give anyone access and that doesn't seem like a smart move. Then again, we'd never give a kid in our house the only key to anything, so there's that.

True, she did not say "he exited from the garage to the gate" but she did imply that once she bandaged his cut and he was "good to go" that then he kept going to the side of the house to check the gate. If she was attempting a "pre-splain" of blood evidence found in the house, she would have mentioned something about the sliding glass door that is the only other exit to the back yard, providing access to the gate. But she didn't.

We have neighborhood kids that toss their soccer balls in our yard. (We toss them back as we find them.) No way I want the kids retrieving the balls and not securing the gate when they leave, as we have dogs. Our gate is locked.
So my point with the gate is this: if it’s most likely the lock is on the outside, the neighbors videos should show him pacing back and forth. Maybe she locked him out in the weather. Wouldn’t be the first time we have seen this physical and physiological torment. If GS were pacing INside the fence, then would the neighbors audio have picked something up? AS would know instantly which is was which and may explain his writing TS off in the media at least. I think the gate quotes are important, maybe key (no pun intended lol), to knowing what was happening in and around the house.
Perhaps we aren’t looking for evidence on the gate but should be thinking about video, audio, abuse (locking him out). He’s a kid and as whack as TS may be, his daddy entrusted GS to her so GS should have felt at least somewhat protected. MOO
Edited bc of fat fingers/spelling

Check out dumpsters in the locale and every locale that vehicle traveled on monday 27 January between 10.13am and 2 19 pm could be a starting point if you like?
Dumpsters have more than likely been emptied of their contents, maybe at least once during the near-month that has passed since GS went missing.
I wonder if she was using it with that level of refinement of meaning or just using a big word.
The word has specific meaning, it seems appropriate.

Respectfully, 'we' don't have proof, but I'm sure LE has looked into this. I wouldn't be surprised if LE also has other neighborhood camera evidence that they have declined to share with the public.

After all, LE clearly had reason to conduct searches where they did, but to date I haven't seen anything released indicating why they searched where they did.
This is exactly what I had a theory of as well. How good did they check the neighbor who out of nowhere came up with this video footage How do you know he didn't edit it to benefit him? Although the Stepmom does look extremely guilty. You have to check every angle but I'm sure that law enforcement has a lot of evidence that we have no clue about.
IMO

MOO the police have the complete 24/7 footage from RD. I think the basic Xfinity package is ten days.

Dumpsters have more than likely been emptied of their contents, maybe at least once during the near-month that has passed since GS went missing.

The word has specific meaning, it seems appropriate.
I know they were emptied, I'm interested in their locations and how convenient they may have been for disposal

I’ve seen the ABC link where the writer referenced it indirectly, can you link the quote or presser where their spokesperson said this? It would go a long way to stop the debate over direct quotes vs what someone said that LE said. I can’t find it.

I can't either. The ABC link is what seems to get posted to affirm this Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed
Here is a link to what is (as far as I can tell) LEs first presser addressing the video:

I'm not questioning RDs account or suggesting that GS returned home.
Agree, LEs actual wording would go a long way to put this topic to rest.
Their wording is really all we have in so many instances in this case.

ETA wrong link, finding the right one, all fixed

Last edited:
This is exactly what I had a theory of as well. How good did they check the neighbor who out of nowhere came up with this video footage How do you know he didn't edit it to benefit him? Although the Stepmom does look extremely guilty. You have to check every angle but I'm sure that law enforcement has a lot of evidence that we have no clue about.
IMO
he lives there, so he didn't 'come out of nowhere'
How could it possibly 'benefit ' him?

MOO the police have the complete 24/7 footage from RD. I think the basic Xfinity package is ten days.
Yeah. At the very least they’d take footage from Sunday and Monday, and likely Tuesday to be safe.

They aren’t going to just take an edited version, or the minutes in question.

I know they were emptied, I'm interested in their locations and how convenient they may have been for disposal
I think it's a great idea. Shopping centers often have dumpsters behind the buildings.

Just brainstorming here, with an interest in places other than where LE has known to have searched.

jmo

It stated 'a spokesman' not necessarily Jackie.
This was the first report.
Subsequent reports and interviews did not confirm.
Only way to find out and put this madness to rest and get on with sleuthing is to contact abc directly and ask them.
I'm not going to do that but anybody is free to do so.
abc is a trusted source for this website.
We are allowed to discuss what is reported in msm here.
We can dispute it for sure but they published, they are responsible.

MOO that is all correct but the reporter apparently can't supply the name of a spokesman.

Any hoo. If a detective or officer confirmed the video without it going to the lab, not professional and bad on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member