Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad looks like a bumbling country bumpkin type, but he was a Sterling Scholar in high school, no easy feat. His whole family, parents and siblings are really smart. I'm not saying he's a great writer, but he did run a publishing company. I think Chad has been a very cruel and calculating member of this whole operation from Day One. MOO.

I abhor Chad more than I do Lori.

arggh another new name! also, the company IP works for i personally suspect may be a really big factor in MBP's mate selection-- and i STILL want to know who is The Matchmaker and how many other rush pairings have been going on in a certain group's mad race to D-day. because, if there's plenty quick divorces/remarriages happening, what might be consequences to partners resisting their prophet's direction? particularly if only one mate is in cult and other is not? particularly particularly for those with minor children involved?
wild speculating at ths point only, of course. until a broader picture surfaces. i personally feel what has been so far revealed in this case is only the leaking head on a much larger, mortally infected boil
The "Tea Tree Oil" company?

am I the only one that gets a weird vibe regarding the relationship between lori and her brother? Like they were VERY close maybe a bit more close than the law would allow?

:) No … you are not alone … I had similar thoughts.

Hmmm … AC kills LV's 4th husband in self defense … AC was with LV, JJ and Tylee at Yellowstone National Park, which is the last time any witnesses have seen Tylee per LE … then AC moves to ID where LV had just moved to …

I am sure there is more … and probably more that we do not even know yet.

LV and AC's relationship is bizarre …

JMO and MOO !

I'm sure LE is not real thrilled with BB's attorney's filing of documents in a custody case which imply that a murderer (or someone who conspired to commit murder) is still walking around free. They're probably even less thrilled with Fox10's headline of the article reporting it.

But BB and his attorney right now are only concerned about two things (as I would be): get MB off the streets before she kills him (or somebody else), and devastate MB's attempt to gain even a sliver of custody. I think the "new filings" and "new documents" were and are meant to pressure LE to act. I don't blame BB and his attorney one bit.

Much as I admire how diligent and intelligent many of the investigative reporters have been in this case, newspaper and news outlet editors and marketing directors still sometimes publish misleading (and even irresponsible) headlines simply to sensationalize - to attract readers and advertisers - and then head to the bank.

I think Fox10's headline in this situation should have included the term "custody", or "petition", or "civil", and not given the (false) impression that the "new filings" or "new documents" were somehow criminal in nature (charging documents). I hope BB's attorney's new filing and Fox10's clever, misleading (IMO) headline for their article doesn't jeopardize LE's investigations into MB's possible involvement in several (or many) crimes in this case. Jmo
Well TBH Gilbert LE have had almost 5 months to do something about this and what have they done about it? Nothing. If they had acted earlier maybe Tammy and Alex would not now be dead and children missing and in danger. We now seem to have more children in danger now because of it and it sounds like she is admitting involvement. It is like CV's murder that has also had nothing done about it either seemingly. I don't honestly understand how they could let these people move out of the state to begin with. MOO.

Been thinking about WS member LHS's post about her friend who went to Missouri. Just had a very overwhelming thought. I wonder if this whole thing is much larger than Lori and she is just the only stupid one who got caught and got caught because of Kay and Larry's and BB's reporting and Alex's sloppiness.

So many times there are deaths, murders, and events that are just not connected. What if it is an overall moneymaking scheme of this cult group to have their members' spouses die of "natural causes", collect life insurance, remarry and move out of State to a complex? I hope the FBI is looking very closely into the lives and money trails of the other 142,000 whacky members of the afterlife.

As dopey as Chad looks, I'm not ready to put all of this on LV just yet. And, I think there may be someone in the 144,000 smarter than Chad.

Yeah, call me paranoid. But it's not inconceivable.

agree, my thoughts exactly. CD and his books and speaking engagements is major focal gravitational pull yes, but i'm not ready to presume he master cult leader when most of his life he seemed to kinda fizzle along, job wise and money wise. have been wondering if The Group has another key facilitator so far unmentioned as the focus of reported investigation to this point has been on cult Bonnie+Clyde. i HOPE its really no bigger than what we see... but.

agree, my thoughts exactly. CD and his books and speaking engagements is major focal gravitational pull yes, but i'm not ready to presume he master cult leader when most of his life he seemed to kinda fizzle along, job wise and money wise. have been wondering if The Group has another key facilitator so far unmentioned as the focus of reported investigation to this point has been on cult Bonnie+Clyde. i HOPE its really no bigger than what we see... but.

I find myself wondering too. How big is this cult? How many people are involved in it?

Well TBH Gilbert LE have had almost 5 months to do something about this and what have they done about it? Nothing. If they had acted earlier maybe Tammy and Alex would not now be dead and children missing and in danger. We now seem to have more children in danger now because of it and it sounds like she is admitting involvement. It is like CV's murder that has also had nothing done about it either seemingly. I don't honestly understand how they could let these people move out of the state to begin with. MOO.
I agree. I'd have done same thing BB and his attorney have done

Lopez does appear to be the son of ZP (and I believe from recall he actually shows up as owner((which I don't get)), MG lives in same neighborhood.

i know, i know....this one keeps troubling me as well. Lawyer said no passports, most wise folks here on forum say you DO need passport to enter by plane.. So if someone can add anything more definitive here it would be very helpful.
Here you go, via Google:
Do U.S. Citizens Need a Passport to Travel to Mexico?

It just occurred to me that LV may have kept JJ alive because he was her ONLY source on income. He could have been getting SSD and Survivor benefits from Charles.

I also feel like LV had a plan to tell everyone Tylee went away to College and then at said College she disappeares.
All the while using TRs phone via text to make it appear she was still alive. Idk, just ideas this afternoon.

MOO

I just have to say that I love this dialogue. Each POV has strong merits and is thoughtfully compelling!
I just wonder what she is telling him about the kids? Or is he involved and knows where they are? He cannot continue to play dumb anymore and say she is an empty nester. She has 3 children and a grandchild. Two of them are where Chad? They disappeared while you were having your illicit affair so where are they?

Yes, is there possibly more to that story though? Maybe LE have asked the grandparents to not divulge certain info that can be used in court. I have zero thoughts that there is other than why get rid of JJ’s caretaker -Tylee and having to hire sitters for him. Why not have them disappear at the same time?
Maybe Tylee was getting a little tired of life on the run with her Crazypants mother, and started making some noise about it or tried to reach out. There's a reason someone took her social media away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member