Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK

all done Tricia

Last edited by a moderator:
LHS.. do you have the actual specific date of Parrett's memo.. I am not sure. Thanks...
I don't... I just remember seeing this before, or seeing it quoted before, but since I'm a part of many forums and many groups in social media discussing this case, I really have no idea exactly where I saw it before, just that I did, so I know it's at least a month old by this point. I can't imagine Lori calling from jail with this story for a full hour of conversation.

I’m seconding you on this- I’ve seen it floated in FB groups. I also noticed CP was VERY vocal on SM mocking others in late December and then subsequently went silent.
I don't... I just remember seeing this before, or seeing it quoted before, but since I'm a part of many forums and many groups in social media discussing this case, I really have no idea exactly where I saw it before, just that I did, so I know it's at least a month old by this point. I can't imagine Lori calling from jail with this story for a full hour of conversation.

I'm beginning to wonder if this coming April conference (first weekend in April) we're going to hear some rather stern warnings, again, about these kinds of groups and the bad places it leads. In a way, I HOPE we do. Not that it's stopped people before, but good gravy! This EIN article has me feeling a little sick, and sad, and deeply concerned for people being drug into this kind of stuff. It's not healthy!!

This gets to the heart of my question...I'm not sure there's any other proof that ZP and her son Jose actually lived in the same neighborhood as MG, other than the name 'Jose Lopez' showing up on a search close to MG. Are we just going by that coincidence, or is there more solid proof that it's the same Jose Lopez? I'd argue that's a very common name in that area given population demographics...MOO!

We shouldn't be sleuthing out ZP's son's address and posting it here anyway (Against TOS). That said, his name is not even Jose. He gives his name as Joseph to the 911 operator: Video: 'It's really bad,' Listen to 911 call when Alex Cox is found dead | Daily Mail Online

The Rexburg event was held in a Mormon tabernacle? How often do non-church events put on by other organizations get held in a wardhouse, stake house, or other non-temple church building like this? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. If it happens, do the organization pay rent? I'd think organizations like PAP, in spite of their strongly worded disclaimers, would have a hard time convincing people they weren't semi-official in the church's eyes if they are holding things like this in church buildings. What am I missing? MOO
The Rexberg Tabernacle is owned the the city of Rexberg. It is used as a civic and community center. It is no longer owned by the LDS Church.

I am female, and Chad is the oldest in in family.

So we've got the older (bossy) sibling thing going, plus maybe a touch or two of misogyny which while it might be getting better in society at large was, if anything, worse then and I'm going to say worse in the culture you both (okay, all three of us) grew up in as well. MOO.

Thing is, that's not at all erratic for a child with autism, it's business as usual. The fact Lori would not just be completely forthcoming with her neighbors and explain that JJ has autism, and then supervise him while he engages in play with other children is completely irresponsible on her part. I have two grandsons with autism, they are aged 10 and 8. A lot of what you must do as a parent or grandparent, is be present when everyone's little ones are engaging in play both as a general rule, and specifically because children with autism may not pick up social cues or understand what's appropriate so you are there to guide them as well as keep everyone's children safe. That Lori would be this negligent and uncaring, thus subjecting her child to potential ridicule breaks my heart and enrages me all at the same time.

Last edited:
The Rexberg Tabernacle is owned the the city of Rexberg. It is used as a civic and community center. It is no longer owned by the LDS Church.
If I remember right, the church has asked that events of that sort not be held in their buildings because it gives the false impression that it is church-approved when it's not. Most of the time if not all the time they hold them in other venues. I've seen some discuss entry fees as partially covering the venue cost.

Thank you so much for finding and posting this link.

Amazing information in this article. It describes exactly what is going on. The message from C.Parrett is obnoxious IMO and patronising in the extreme. These conferences are held in Tabernacles yet Church officialsclaim to not know how to deal with these groups. This is crazy - they are setting themselves up being able to heal afflictions like coeliac disease. Dangerous people IMO.

"After the death of his previous wife, Tammy Daybell, Chad stopped publishing on AVOW, but had reportedly remained in contact with Parrett. Several weeks ago, Parrett posted the following message on AVOW allegedly from Chad:

“Thanks for the update. The issue is that people are linking me to Julie’s (Rowe) beliefs, which I studied but rejected. Lori and I have been absolutely silent for three months. I am constrained by my lawyers from saying more until the legal mess is complete, but be assured I will be back. Hopefully, the subscribers will be there when I can fully return to GRI and tell my experiences. I appreciate your support. Chad.”

Parrett also posted these messages after a conversation with Chad.

From the AVOW website.

From the AVOW website.
Preparing A People
Preparing A People is an organization that says its mission is to “help prepare the people of this earth for the second coming of Jesus Christ.” On its website, the organization says it doesn’t represent any church or official church doctrines, policies or positions; however, many associated with Preparing A People and those who speak at their workshops are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

In the past, Preparing A People helped organize conferences for Latter-day Saints in Idaho, Utah and Arizona to hear speakers on a variety of religious topics. Michael James, the website operator, told EastIdahoNews.com in December that Chad was a popular speaker at some of their events, although Preparing A People has since distanced itself from him.

“He was one of our best speakers, and people really trusted him, (but) Chad evidently had some strange ideas about things we didn’t know about,” James said. “Occasionally, that happens, and when it does, you need to break with them.”

Rowe, who has also spoken at a PAP event, said Chad and Lori would meet at these events.

Preparing a People also hosted a variety of religious podcasts featuring Chad and Lori, Rowe, and even at least one with Jessica’s boss. PAP has since removed these podcasts.

Two members of Lori’s extended family, Kay Vallow Woodcock and Brandon Boudreaux, have spoken to national news outlets about Chad and Lori’s involvement with PAP. Woodcock said Lori’s behavior radically changed after becoming affiliated with the organization. Both identified PAP as a cult, although James said there nothing farther from the truth.

“I have no idea what Chad and Lori did in their spare time, but Preparing A People is not a cult,” James said. “It’s just LDS people that go to conferences.”

Much more at the link provided in quoted post.
The tabernacles where these were held are city buildings now, not church buildings.

Hey, so, what's up with the guy who donates for fireworks in the big tea tree oil field and then holds a rock fest with Motley Crue? So - BYUI students have to adhere to a strict dress code but Motley Crue and others are an ok influence on this town? Hmmm....moo

I'm beginning to wonder if this coming April conference (first weekend in April) we're going to hear some rather stern warnings, again, about these kinds of groups and the bad places it leads. In a way, I HOPE we do. Not that it's stopped people before, but good gravy! This EIN article has me feeling a little sick, and sad, and deeply concerned for people being drug into this kind of stuff. It's not healthy!!
I hope they can do something and spread a very strong message. I’m actually worried about what will happen to these people after the end of July when nothing different happens. How are they going to react? MOO

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
The 54 min discussion apparently Chad and Lori had With the PAP people, in this article's snippet pic from the forum, that convinced them of their mutual innocence and vindication may have been better spent giving that same info to the LE or FBI. Imho call me crazy but there is a reason why that didn't happen no one in law enforcement would be crazy enough to believe their story.
It's amazing how they depict grandma Kay as being So crazy that this entire "custody" scenario had to happen, yet they have never once let anyone including authorities in on this inside information..... how convenient. We're also, all aware that all of what they think is normal behavior is shocking to anyone else..... but apparently according to this article "we just aren't ready to receive this information" right now!! Talk about gaslighting!!!
All MOO

Looks like LV and dear Chad have been manufacturing witnesses for a defence case

Of course it still makes no real sense unless LV is going to testify where she hid the kids

Okay, that makes perfect sense then. Thanks. I was trying to think of other buildings still standing that are referred to as tabernacles other than the obvious one on temple square in Salt Lake and coming up empty. I'm sure there must be some scattered around out there, but I was coming up empty.

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

Vindcated01.jpg

Vindcated02.jpg

Isn't it nice? After conversation with Chad, only listening to Chad's claims, he declares himself vindicated? And it all was about a custody battle? We know there was no active custody battle. Especially for Tylee. Tylee who actually went missing first. No reason to hide her whatsoever, because nobody was interested in fighting for custody of her after her father died.

Be interesting to consider in the light of retrospection, where some of the people who were so vocal and certain about this being a "custody dispute" came from. :confused:

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK
Done Tricia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors